Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

These Are tvN’s Top 12 K-Dramas Ever Released

Guaranteed to keep you hooked!

Channel tvN has been pushing out some binge-worthy K-Dramas since the last decade. And with Crash Landing On You having aired its final episode on February 16, 2020, the channel now boasts a new “Top 5” that kept the most viewers hooked!

11. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018)

l7ZmhKd19yzTKcaZgWObolbsAfFeftVxV33ufe6cKThPeLjzy0Q0yHb1H954YXy3HdCLjbwJIfvcaUhmkHbvTD2RYVsZ1IXDyw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

The 2018 hit drama may have only had viewer ratings of 8.6%, but it created such a buzz both in Korea and internationally that many netizens thought Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young were dating! It is still considered one of the most popular K-Dramas internationally to this day.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Park Seo Jun’s  'Itaewon Class' ranked 4th in top 10 overall content ,Netflix's reverse run...

I cannot believe it is almost 2 year of IC and there is nothing from dear Seo Jun for 2 years then. :sad1:Happy Anniversary soon, my Itaewon Class and I miss Seo Jun much.  :love:

Oh yeah it is my anniversary with Seo Jun too. Lol. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I cannot believe it is almost 2 year of IC and there is nothing from dear Seo Jun for 2 years then. :sad1:Happy Anniversary soon, my Itaewon Class and I miss Seo Jun much.  :love:

@Gisell Gisell time flies so fast................ It's a brilliant show. I guess this drama is popular because it tackles several issues like discrimination towards gender, sexuality, and racism are explored. The show has tackled these real-life issues in such a wonderful way that will make you root for the characters and want more of the story. When it comes to conclusions, "Itaewon Class" is one of the most satisfying finishes to a show I've seen in quite some time. Every character is given a perfect ending, right down to the minor supporting players of the show. "Itaewon Class" is one title that keeps popping up either as Netflix suggestions or on rankings online. The lesson that I've learned from watching this drama is - Your Personal Values Dictate How You Do Business.  :Ohboy3:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Netflix Korea

His smile :luvarrow: Saeroyi deserves all the love and happiness :heart:

6 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Happy Anniversary soon, my Itaewon Class and I miss Seo Jun much.  :love:

Happy anniversary, @Gisell Gisell :foryou:I didn’t realize that IC’s 2nd anniversary is coming up, great timing for the show to be trending again :hwaiting:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wooshik talks about working together with Wooga members in his projects in post OBS interview.

Q. In 'Our Beloved Summer', Wooga family member and Choi Wooshik's bestfriend, BTS V, participated in the OST.

A. In fact, Seojun hyung and Taehyung have already done it once, and i did it with him (Taehyung) this time. It seems to be kinda common that we secretly work on a projects together in one work. I participate in Seojun’s works, and he also participates in mine. We work on lots of memorable projects in our life, and it’s a very good thing that we can work on nice projects.

Original article Naver

• Like 8

Must watch k-drama involving fashion industry 

Another drama about transformation set in the glitz and glamor of the fashion magazine industry is “She Was Pretty.” Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) is a hardworking and skilled copyeditor who tries to overcome her insecurities after meeting her childhood sweetheart (played by Park Seo Joon), who becomes her company’s director. The drama shows a lot of behind-the-scenes action in curating fashion collections and stories for a magazine. It shows a different side of fashion where magazines do hard work and offer a discerning eye to present only the best styles to readers. Along the way, Hye Jin finds her confidence and learns to love herself first and all her imperfections before coming out of hiding and loving someone else.

joon GIF

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1509336wpp/fashion-in-action-6-must-watch-k-dramas-involving-the-fashion-industry

One of fav styling moments of Seo Jun’s, he looked so handsome and a total fashion icon as Ji Sung Jun :transforms:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Throwback to old Seo Jun photos and interview 

What a handsome man, he’s got the best body proportions hands down :wow1:

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I participate in Seojun’s works, and he also participates in mine. We work on lots of memorable projects in our life, and it’s a very good thing that we can work on nice projects.

Awww so sweet, wishing them lifelong friendship and happiness :hahah!:

• Like 6

New Drama news!:).

ParkSeoJoon and HanSoHee confirmed to lead tvN drama GyeongseongCreature>, a critcher thriller in the spring of 1945, two young people, whose survival was everything, confront a monster born above greed

ParkSeoJoon acts Jang Tae-sang who is the hottest wealthy man in Bukchon and the best information source. #HanSoHee acts Yoon Chae-ok who is a famous person looking for missing people even the dead. She came to GS to find her disappearing mother and associated with Park.

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

Park Seo Jun confirmed for drama Gyeongseong Creature, for the role of Jang Tae Sang.

He remarked, "I have had much interest in the historical backdrop of Gyeongseong. And i finally come to meet a production with such a background, and i am excited and pleased to be with great writers, directors, and staff. As an actor, I will work hard to portray ‘Jang Tae Sang’". 

Naver

Finally our man is back to the dramaland :gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️[Upcoming Movies: "Concrete Utopia", “Dream" 2022 | "The Marvels" 2023] || [Upcoming Drama: “Gyeongseong Creature” 2023]