Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I wonder if his mom still calls him Yong Gyu or not :) He changed his name right? not only stage name? If it is stage name like Rain, the ID Card and other documents are still listed under the original name.

I miss him, i keep searching for his newly found videos on youtube lol!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I wonder if his mom still calls him Yong Gyu or not :) He changed his name right? not only stage name? If it is stage name like Rain, the ID Card and other documents are still listed with the original name.

He donated by using his real name and Peakboy calls him Yong Gyu. Not sure about formal part, but I think if his close friends used his real name, then so is his family;) 

8 minutes ago, aulialanniputri said:

after seeing this picture, is it really real or just editing :sweatingbullets:

Even if they were in the same building, for convince usually they still take that kind of group photos individually and then connect them. 
We will soon find out. KB always good at releasing bts videos;))

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

He donated by using his real name and Peakboy calls him Yong Gyu. Not sure about formal part, but I think if his close friends used his real name, then so is his family;) 

Really? i haven't heard someone calls him Yong Gyu :wub: yeah, when you grew up with a certain name, it will be difficult for people close to us to change how they call us 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I wonder if his mom still calls him Yong Gyu or not :) He changed his name right? not only stage name? If it is stage name like Rain, the ID Card and other documents are still listed under the original name.

I thought Seo Joon is only his stage name? No? He officially changed his name to Seo Joon?

I miss him much too. Please share the Youtube. Lol. Just now I just watched the BTS of IC. Kinda miss Saeroyi. 

When Seo Jun will give us news about his next drama. :cutekitty:

• Like 4

PSJ being mentioned --

FTC criticized for failing to detect Market Kurly's unfair trade practices

The Fair Trade Commission (FTC) is facing criticism for remaining silent amid allegations that fresh food delivery platform Market Kurly forced suppliers to offer discounts on their products.

The antitrust watchdog investigated Market Kurly's alleged abuses of power last December. However, the FTC was unable to prove the allegations leveled against the e-commerce firm and also remained silent about the issue.

The FTC said the investigation is still in progress, while the results have not come out yet.

"We've been receiving other accusations and proving a case takes time," an FTC official said.

Industry insiders, however, accused the antitrust watchdog of favoritism.

"The FTC has been a fair trade commission for big companies and unfair trade commission for small- and medium-sized businesses," an industry source said.

Whistleblowers claim the antitrust watchdog is pulling its punches against Market Kurly.

"Even yesterday, I received a call from Market Kurly's merchandiser asking if we could provide our products at a 35 percent discount on May 1. The staffer asked me to give him an answer in 30 minutes," a CEO of one supplier said during an interview with local media, Monday. "Market Kurly's bullying is well-known among its suppliers."

Meanwhile, when FTC Chairperson Joh Sung-wook visited one of Market Kurly's logistics centers in Seoul last year, she said the online grocer is making efforts to seek mutual growth with suppliers by viewing them as business partners and not targets of profit.

Market Kurly, which was founded in 2014 by Sophie Kim, reached annual sales of nearly 1 trillion won last year.

The fresh food delivery platform hired top actors Jun Ji-hyun and Park Seo-joon as advertising spokesmodels to promote its "buy everything for 100 won at first purchase" event. This caused Market Kurly to suffer a loss of 116.2 billion won in 2020, increasing by 15 billion won compared to the previous year.

In addition, rivals like SSG.com and Hello Nature joined the overnight fresh food delivery race this month and competition is likely to heat up.

Customers are worried that such conditions will encourage Market Kurly to lean even harder on its suppliers to slash prices.

"Market Kurly has such a good reputation and I've always wondered how it can come up with products at such cheap prices. Now, I am disappointed that this may be a result of sacrificing small- and medium-sized companies," a 33-year-old customer surnamed Park said. "Maybe I need to think about using another online grocer."

credit : Korea Times

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3

Sometimes it's the competitor's strategy to create a bad image of the rival even though later on it's proven not guilty, the rival has already lost their loyal customers. I hope the issue can be resolved soon..

@Gisell Gisell Well, Seo Jun and Jun Ji Hyun have nothing to do with this, i'm sure they will be just fine :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Sometimes it's the competitor's strategy to create a bad image of the rival even though later on it's proven not guilty, the rival has already lost their loyal customers. I hope the issue can be resolved soon..

@Gisell Gisell Well, Seo Jun and Jun Ji Hyun have nothing to do with this, i'm sure they will be just fine :)

Yeah, I dont want people connect it with him as he is their BA now. I think Market Kurly is trying to minimize their loss by choosing Seo Jun? 

• Like 3

On 4/28/2021 at 5:03 AM, ivanovie25 said:

Wow..Seo Jun is ranked # 14 on 2021 Forbes Korea Power Celebrity and he's #1 among the actors only

It says it is based on 2020 activities and income. IC really brings a big impact and it also says that he is the new comer to the list and shoots up to the top 20..so proud of him :wub:

Continue to the top 10 Seo Jun..fighting! :blush:

@ivanovie25, yes, this isn't based on popularity but there are other criterias such as media exposure, SNS activity and income. But, I don't think we can determine who earns more just by this chart. How did they even get to know the ranking for income? Isn't that supposed to be confidential? I'm happy for PSJ, though. :luvarrow:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Yeah, I dont want people connect it with him as he is their BA now. I think Market Kurly is trying to minimize their loss by choosing Seo Jun? 

All start-up uses the same strategy at first..they burn money lol! they want to increase the value of their company and dominate the competition..

Yeah, hopefully the antis will not make use of this issue to create such a buzz

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, yes, this isn't based on popularity but there are other criterias such as media exposure, SNS activity and income. But, I don't think we can determine who earns more just by this chart. How did they even get to know the ranking for income? Isn't that supposed to be confidential? I'm happy for PSJ, though. :luvarrow:

It’s “estimated” numbers. Forbes always operated like that. They don’t have exact numbers, but they research market and calculate numbers based on that. 
Also Seo Jun has a hit drama, a top 10 social following (among actors), growing number of CFs and luxury deals, public recognition and name recognition/popularity. So him being number #14 is responsible. He was one of most visible among actors in 2020(/2021). 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

It’s “estimated” numbers. Forbes always operated like that. They don’t have exact numbers, but they research market and calculate numbers based on that. 
Also Seo Jun has a hit drama, a top 10 social following (among actors), growing number of CFs and luxury deals, public recognition and name recognition/popularity. So him being number #14 is responsible. He was one of most visible among actors in 2020(/2021). 

@serenilmauve, yes, I know all figures are estimated numbers. Forbes Korea is releasing regularly its annual top "Power Celebrity 40" list, which ranks the most popular and influential celebrities. The list is always based on income, influence, reputation and expertise that include number of endorsements, most searched names on search engines in South Korea, magazine cover appearances, donations to charity and mentions in media. Nominees are selected from the fields of film, drama, variety, music, and sports. Then sales, frequency of media appearances, variety activities and professionalism are

researched.     :shaq:

• Like 3

@ivanovie25 He didn't mention they were in the same site, but said "the appearance of the 10 models in the CF causes controversy that it's said it's photoshopped, but it's absolutely not". Well, let's wait for the bts to find out the answer :D

from DC gall, looks like Seojun has new Chanel perfume photoshoot. And it looks like the pic was accidentally leaked (?) on his fancafe. And k-jeomjus said there are some flowers again. Okay, just how many more photoshoots will we have him with flowers? :joy:

Guys, don't forget to wear your mask and get adequate sun exposure to boost your mood and immune.

Insidious-Genuine-Bluetickcoonhound-size

It's nothing, just me liking this gif actually :D

• Like 4