Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

https://fb.watch/bdCo3Wk1TL/

Introducing Park SeoJun's teaser video with 'Bleu de Chanel Parfum'. Please look forward to the full version video to be released next week. 

cr. W korea facebook 

wow OMG 

Didn't expect there will be a video 

Seo Jun on motorcycle  ...this is so hot :love: 

can't wait for next week to see the full video 

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

K-drama actors who are unarguably good kissers(ft. Park Seo Joon). These actors are so good at kissing they make us blush every time.

K-drama kiss scenes clearly require good skills of the actors so the emotions are successfully conveyed. 

Park Seo Joon’s impact is no joke either as his steamy kiss scene with Park Min Young in What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim has garnered more than 330 million views on Youtube. Isn’t this amazing number enough to give Park Seo Joon the title of King of K-drama kiss

What’s brilliant about Park Seo Joon’s acting in kissing scenes is how raw and emotional it is. Not every actor can pull this off because we have seen countless awkward kisses in K-dramas. If you have not checked out the 330-million-view kiss scene of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, make sure to give it a watch to understand the hype and get ready to blush while watching it.

(Skipped the rest…)

https://kbizoom.com/6-k-drama-actors-who-are-unarguably-good-kissers-ft-hyun-bin-park-seo-joon-and-more/

• Like 8

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Are those a new pan and pot? should we? 

We must :joy: one of those looks like a ramyeon pot, right? Can they film

a CF with him making ramyeon in these new pots, he is Madam Youn’s ramyeon fairy and makes the best ramyeon according to her  :droolz:

Animated GIF

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Chanel should release it on public tv or channels later on.

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 2/15/2022 at 1:29 PM, yaya1241 said:

I hope he will have more global brand endorsements. This will probably happen when The Marvels is out. 

What amaze me is that he doesn't have any drama or film showing since 2020 after IC (2021 only Youn's Stay) but still plenty of endorsements. His image must really good in Korea :) 

He definetely will. I would be surprised if he didn't :coolshades:

@Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell Guysss the ramyeon talk makes me craving for ramyeon! I wish i could have a bowl of it right now :sad1:

One thing about ramyeon after i watched YS, now whenever i make it and put an egg inside, i will automatically burry the egg with the noodles.. like who? :lol:

Someone from ZIOZIZA shares the bts of S/S photoshoot on her personal blog

3-13-049-W.jpg

SE-9a8c9253-c817-4420-bc50-10ba42df9bea.

I wish she didn't cover it :foodie2:

IMG-9184.jpg

*Why i can't paste the link of the source :hushed:

Source : Naver Blog

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Guysss the ramyeon talk makes me craving for ramyeon! I wish i could have a bowl of it right now :sad1:

One thing about ramyeon after i watched YS, now whenever i make it and put an egg inside, i will automatically burry the egg with the noodles.. like who? :lol:

Ha ha, me too… I blindly follow the ramyeon god’s recipe and egg poaching techniques  :joy:

• Like 5

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

PS. One of Park Seo Joon's characters is featured in this event. Please vote! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

just read this article  ...Brie Larson talked about The Marvels and director Nia DaCosta.  

Well, i wonder if SJ also felt the same when he read the script :glasses: 

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1212323-the-marvels-brie-larson-bonks-script-mcu-sequel

“I wish I could talk about it,” Larson told Uproxx. “I can talk about my feelings around it. I can say that… I can’t say enough about how incredible our director Nia DaCosta is and what an honor it was to work with her. What an immense talent she is, how much I just feel like she’s the future. I could also say that, when I read the script for the first time, I couldn’t believe what I was reading. I was like, ‘this is bonkers,’ and it’s the thing that I love about Marvel is that they continue to reinvent. They continue to do the thing that you just would never think would be possible in these films and they’re not afraid to go there. ”

Edited by yaya1241
  • Like 6