Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Rookie actor Baek Sung Chul revealed that his role model is Park Seo Jun. 

He said, “Park Seo Jun is a role model. He has a masculine and sexy beauty that I don’t have, so I’m learning a lot by watching his works. I would like to meet him in a work someday.”

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001403604

Seo Jun is collecting quite a lot of rookie actor fans who look up to him as a role model and I agree Seo Jun’s handsomeness is brim with masculinity and sexiness… :bashful:

Korean Drama Wow GIF by The Swoon

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Edelkochen CF

He’s stunning in that green sweater, brings out gorgeous eyes even more and of course his smile is beautiful as always :hooray2:

• Like 6

On 1/26/2022 at 7:37 PM, serenilmauve said:

Set in the dark times of Spring 1945, “Gyeongseong Creature” is a thriller about two young adults who face off against a creature and fight for survival. It will be written by Kang Eun Kyung of the “Dr. Romantic” series and directed by Jung Dong Yoon of “Stove League.”

Park Seo Joon is set to play Jang Tae Sang, a wealthy man of Bukchon who has naturally keen insight and knows how to get by in the world. His sociable personality also makes him a well-known figure through Bukchon.

Jang Tae Sang has always gone along with the reality before his eyes rather than following justice, but he then meets Yoon Chae Ok who has lived a completely different life from him. When she enters his life, Jang Tae Sang faces what he has hidden away deep in his heart and begins to change as he thinks about what it means to “live like a human.”

Excellent news! Looking forward to this new drama starring PSJ. :heartxoxo:

• Like 6

11 years ago, a young man named Park Seo Jun (33 years old) appeared in the Korean entertainment industry.

Spoiler

According to the standard of beautiful men of that year, he was criticized for his appearance because he was deemed not to be handsome enough and ended up giving him low self-esteem.  Back then, the man who was treated poorly went all the way a little supporting role to a major male god who is about to enter Hollywood in a big way. Last year, he also celebrated the 10th anniversary of his debut.  

It is never easy to gain a firm foothold in the Korean entertainment industry. Hard work and persistence are indispensable.  Success is hard-won, and Park Seo Jun dares and refuses to slow down. Over the years, he has been regarded as a model worker of the Korean Wave. He has acted and participated in variety shows to show his all-round talent.  The Korean media unanimously praised him as "the man who is unbeatable."  SKECHERS.  The all-powerful male god who is serious about learning new trades once said, "If you want to do something, you can't just do that one thing well." He learned to reflect on his life under the epidemic, because he starred in the popular drama "Itaewon Class". He is more concerned about social issues and hopes to exert an influence on society through his role.  Born in 1988, Park Seo Jun's zodiac sign belongs to the dragon, and his career in the Year of the Tiger is like a rainbow, and the Park Seo Jun effect is heating up all over the world!  About to officially become an international film star, Park Seo Jun was promoted to an international film star. Park Seo Jun made his debut in 2011. The bad boy in the first drama "Dream High 2" was still a small role. In 2014, "The Witch's Love" took the lead for the first time, which really strengthened him. The first male lead popular status is "She was Pretty". MMA athlete of "Fight for my way", the narcissistic vice president of "What’s wrong with Secretary Kim" in 2018 and the passionate and righteous young man in "Itaewon Class" in 2020 are very popular throughout Asia.  Since then, he been walking on the flower road of Korean drama male gods.  It would not be an exaggeration to say that the past two years have been harvest years for Park Seo Jun. Park Seo Jun has been busy shooting several movies recently. The Korean hot-blooded football movie "Dream" was temporarily suspended due to the impact of the epidemic.  The disaster movie "Concrete Utopia" was completed in August last year after 4 months of shooting; this year, there is also a thriller period drama "K-Project".  The former translation of "Gyeongseong Creature".  The most popular topic of Park Seo Jun recently is his participation in the Marvel series "The Marvels".

Spoiler

If the news is true, how Park Seo Jun will interpret the role of getting "Hulk Hulk, one of the smartest humans on earth, man" Bruce Banner's answer will only have to wait until February 2023. According to the villain, the 19-year-old American Korean-American genius AMADEUS Amadeus Cho became "Hulk" after the power of CHO. The mother of the character Helen  If you choose to look at it with a normal mind, what you can do is: Shi Cho was always ready in 2015 to continuously improve his performance in "Avengers: Age of Skills"; what he pays more attention to is whether others can make an appearance in Ultron.  , and played by South Korean actress Soo Hyun.  Can gain strength from his work.

"I feel proud when I hear someone say that I gain strength from my performance. When I realize that I can have a good impact on someone, I feel a greater responsibility. I always think that I should think about whether  On the right path, and how to be a better person for those who watch their performances." Stills from the movie "Dream" More entertainment and life information are available at UWEEKLY.SG

<<There could be errors, since it’s machine translated.>> Source: 

• Like 4

Looks like a lawmaker is proposing “Itaewon class act” which convicts underage teens who pose as legal age drinkers instead of the small business owners getting banned, it aims to put the responsibility towards the crime on the perpetrator rather than the business owner.

"If they buy alcohol by cheating or intimidating, we will hold the youth accountable and the seller will be immune." Candidate Lee described this bill as the 'Itaewon Class Act'. In the drama 'Itaewon Class', Park Seo Jun, who played the role of Park Saeroyi, was called to the police station on suspicion of an employee selling alcohol to minors.

Park Seo-Joon Drinking GIF by The Swoon

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/article/001/0012945877

• Like 4

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from December 31, 2021 to January 31, 2022. Check out the top 30 for this month below!   :Megathanks:

1. Lee Jung Jae
  2. Choi Woo Shik
  3. Oh Young Soo
  4. Jung Hae In
  5. Gong Yoo
  6. Kim Da Mi
  7. Yoo Ah In
  8. Son Ye Jin
  9. Lee Kwang Soo
  10. Sol Kyung Gu
  11. Lee Yoo Mi
  12. Song Ji Hyo
  13. Lee Sun Gyun
  14. Hwang Jung Min
  15. Song Joong Ki
  16. Park Seo Joon
  17. Han So Hee
  18. Han Hyo Joo
  19. Kim Young Kwang
  20. Han Ji Min
  21. Lee Jin Wook
  22. Kim Hyun Soo
  23. Lee Byung Hun
  24. Honey Lee
  25. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA
  26. Kim Hye Soo
  27. Ma Dong Seok
  28. Jo Jin Woong
  29. Lee Seo Jin
  30. Jeon Yeo Been

l_2022013102001611300324452.webp

source : https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202201310911013&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

*** The recent episode of KBS’s ‘Entertainment Weekly’ revealed the list of stars who made profits by investing in buildings. Park Seo Joon ranked 9th. He bought an old small building for 11 billion KRW (about $9.08 million) back in  2020. According to reports, in just two years, he made 4 billion KRW (about $3.30 million) in market profit. He raised the value of the building through “building makeup,” such as changing the exterior wall color and installing an elevator.

:rubchin:

01.jpg

source : https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202201300100181170011225&servicedate=20220129

• Like 4