Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Happy New Year! 

35-C11104-5524-44-FB-95-EF-670074184-AB6

Thank you everyone for such an amazing year! We were able to accomplish two projects! Happy10thDebutanniversary and Happy34thSeoJunBirthday!  :yay:You all such an incredible people here on our Soompi community and I’m so happy to be part of this amazing fandom! I hope 2022 bring us even more Jeomju to be friends with and share our fangirling life, as well as fandom we will be able to accomplish even better projects in the future growing stronger and bigger with our incredibly talented actor :wow1:

To our Seo Jun and to all of you I wish a lot of health, happiness, success, prosperity and good luck! Hopefully 2022 will be full of amazing moments and constant joy for all of us! Please, take care of yourself! You all so precious! :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

Happy new year :transforms:So fortunate to have found our PSJ Soompi forum and meet all of you :fullofhearts: We’ve accomplished some wonderful things for our fandom like @serenilmauve mentioned above…Hoping 2022 provides the opportunities for bigger and brighter accomplishments both for Seo Jun and our fandom :star: Wishing everyone a lot of happiness and more importantly good health to support your endeavors :hwaiting: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Concrete Utopia is aiming to be presented at Cannes Festival 

@Lusianaaolivary Thank you so much for being with us;))

I had always wished for this film to be presented in an international film festival like cannes 

knowing who the director is behind the film I had anticipated such a thing 

CONGRATULATIONS to the cast and crew of the film

also to add, if the movie does get selected for the cannes then we'll have to wait for the film release somewhere around june-july since the festival is in may and the movie cannot be released before it's screening in the cannes 

• Like 6