Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

44 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah probably bcs there's still no official confirmation from Seojun and agency so only the name of the director and writer that's written there. Wow.. if it's true on TvN, it's good then :D

@aulialanniputri @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell The cold must be something we can't imagine judging how hard he endured it. Also kudos to his staff who were always there around him and moved swiftly taking care of him.

Btw @ivanovie25 why can't your pics be opened?

Really? I use imgur..mmm does it have country specific? @Gisell Gisell can see the pics right? @serenilmauve maybe you can give us enlightment? :)

I like TvN too, they make awesome thriller and mystery genre dramas :) 

His staff must have felt sorry to him, having to endure the cold, wearing thin clothes out in the open air..

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25 Not sure why but i can't open it. I usually use postimage or imgbb ^_^

It's been a week since the fan meet. I guess Seojun is back being MIA again. No social media updates :sweatingbullets:

And what about the hanok photoshoot? They said it would be revealed in may:rubchin:

Aah..you miss my beautiful gunjung tteokbokki *Lee Young Joon's tone* Lol! :lol:

He's back to Minsung world lol! That's probably why his agency is busy to fiil in his absence by giving us lots of updates.. :)

Yeah..that hanok photoshoot mystery, now that you remind us all..

Ps. @Gisell Gisell you're one of the top posters too now :blush:

It's really easy actually, and you can store all the cut vegetables in the fridge and make it for several batches..the sauce itself can last until 10 days but i tried more than 10 days it's still good, otherwise you can store it in the freezer for longer use. Oh, better use meat like what Seo Jun did in Record's Park, tastier than tofu :)

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aah..you miss my beautiful gunjung tteokbokki *Lee Young Joon's tone* Lol! :lol:

He's back to Minsung world lol! That's probably why his agency is busy to fiil in his absence by giving us lots of updates.. :)

Yeah..that hanok photoshoot mystery, now that you remind us all..

Ps. @Gisell Gisell you're one of the top posters too now :blush:

It's really easy actually, and you can store all the cut vegetables in the fridge and make it for several batches..the sauce itself can last until 10 days but i tried more than 10 days it's still good, otherwise you can store it in the freezer for longer use. Oh, better use meat like what Seo Jun did in Record's Park, tastier than tofu :)

Ahh.. I just see it too. Not aware of it at all that I can talk a lot. Lol. Well, Seo Jun's charm.  :blush:

Hopefully I can cook it successfully then. Hahahaha..

• Like 5

@serenilmauve yeah, i think only @Anjalifairy couln't see it..let me try the other app so that everybody can see my pics :)

I hope that the agency continues to update us regularly until he's done with the shooting and back to the social media, though he rarely uses it now..lol!

I'm really looking forward to the promotion of dream and conpia..hopefully he'll have lot of variety shows, interviews and radio shows..

Apparently now it's the 4th anniversary of FFMW :blush: a lot of fans post their favorite moments and pics of FFMW..how lovely..yeah, i can say that FFMW is one of the iconic dramas that will be remembered for quite some times..:glasses:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

22 facts about Park Seo Jun with eng.subs

The explanation is too fast..lol! But 2 things are new to me that at home people still call him yong gyu :) and his shoulder is 59 cm wide..

@serenilmauve agree..his side profile is no joke..masculine and sexy..

I miss him again..

• Like 6

Our Seo Jun is soo handsome in this Ziozia ads :wub: My sister asked me whether he's actually always skinny in real life..lol! I told her that it's for the new role that he lost his weight a bit..When we watched The beauty inside on viu just now, finally my sister said he's one hella handsome guy!..lol Now you see it sis! :blush:

Btw, are they not going to give us the subbed fan meeting? :bawling: though i can figure out the context when i watched it, only some that i got lost, rewatching it again with sub would be nice..

I just found this on my recommendation, is he a national boyfriend now? :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

PSJ Chamdahan Red Ginseng CF

Spoiler

PSJ for Bibigo CF

@ivanovie25 I don’t think it’s something as common as to call him something a long the lines of rom-com king, rom-com bulldozer (lol) or healthy youth image;) 

But that video reminded me, I kinda want for Seo Jun a cool and complex role of a person, who has a lot of gun fight scenes;)) That second on Real looked amazing thanks to his intense “acting in shadow” gaze :love:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 I don’t think it’s something as common as to call him something a long the lines of rom-com king, rom-com bulldozer (lol) or healthy youth image;) 

But that video reminded me, I kinda want for Seo Jun a cool and complex role of a person, who has a lot of gun fight scenes;)) That second on Real looked amazing thanks to his intense “acting in shadow” gaze :love:

Korea has quite several national boyfriends now lol! They can choose which they prefer :lol:  But I think there's only one mentioned for rom-com bulldozer :kiss_wink:

Recently i finished a TvN thriller drama. It's an amazing drama about psychopaths. I think i also want to see him in a role with that multilayered character, though we saw a bit in the chronicle of evil but it's not deep enough

Oh just to inform everyone who has Viu, now Beauty Inside is available on Viu :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2