Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve So I think the most reliable news is from statement of Awesome? No matter what, we will wait the confirmation of new drama patiently. We know for sure he gets many offers but I am really excited to read the news actually. Why sometimes the news give us so high hopes? :sad1:

Now I think I dont want to expect anything yet. :blush: Better wait for tomorrow. Lol. 

• Like 6

@Anjalifairy Irk, but at least this time news are not deleted right away. MJ broke our heart hard :bawling: lmfao 

This time I’m also excited about the team behind the camera. It’s so promising, that I’m afraid to even start speculating :bawling:

But I’m seriously glad to hear at least some news. I thought everyone decided to do a drama and not tell Seo Jun that we’re also starving xD 

@Gisell Gisell Yes, we need “conformation” news from his agency or at least a trustworthy source;))

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I just read this..thanks @Anjalifairy every little news of him always makes me happy :blush: I remember he always greeted Youn Stay guests with a loud voice and cheerful gestures :D

But one time he drank hot americano, he's not so 'penguin' as we thought he was lol! :D 

Oh right.. i forgot he once ordered a hot one as well xD

@serenilmauve Yeah.. Awesome also spoke up this time, but didn't do it when MJ news came out, right? Just the article deleted right away. 

Knowing the PD and the writer previous projects, looks like it will be an SBS drama? 

• Like 6

@Anjalifairy and last time Soompi was hush hush too. 

It could be SBS, it could be any other broadcasters. A lot of PD and writers build themselves on public channels and they go to tvN, jTBC and ect. (cable channels). 

“in time of”, so it could be something related to history :smile:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve So I think the most reliable news is from statement of Awesome? No matter what, we will wait the confirmation of new drama patiently. We know for sure he gets many offers but I am really excited to read the news actually. Why sometimes the news give us so high hopes?

Now I think I dont want to expect anything yet. :blush: Better wait for tomorrow. Lol. 

@Gisell Gisell, ye, wait & see................are for us to do - hahaha. But, of course, I hope & wish that he may be starring in a new drama soon! I hope he will grab this. Even just a synopsis alone, means that the production team especially the producer/s is considering him. It's natural that he's given a synopsis ahead than the script itself because once he decides to take the offer, that's the only time that the writer will hand-in the actual script to him. I wonder if his schedule permits him to do a drama right now, though. And if PSJ is interested of the drama plot, I'm sure he'll accept it. It seems that the story is OK. I just hope we could get MORE updates on this soon. Aside from rom-com, I like thrillers, too! And......I'm curious who will be the female lead here in case. I'm excited of this drama offer to him. So, take it, Oppa!  :crazymad:

• Like 6

1theOriginals YT channel finally posts the teaser. Really excited for tomorrow. From Record park’s short vlogs it appears he’s been prepping a lot to make it a memorable experience for his fans, our hardworking PSJ :heart:

I read the Soompi article about the new drama opportunity, looks like it’s still in a proposal state.  Sounds like an interesting plot(folks in the Soompi article comments are speculating it’s a historical drama set during the Japanese colonization period), we need to wait for Awesome ent’s official confirmation before getting too excited I guess. Hopefully, exciting times ahead :glasses:, fingers crossed. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@Jeomju1216 tbh, I think the discussion moved further than Awesome ENT letting everybody know. I can bet 10 dollars (lol), that Seo Jun receiving a lot of synopsis, but only this one made it to the news. Which means he is at least  strongly considering this one. But make it or break it deal will be script and his schedule, as well as his desire to play this character. Because he is someone who usually chooses projects based on his interest in characters that offered to him;) 

I would like it to be historical and set earlier than Hwarang times. As I said before I think it’s a right time for him to try again that genre. Also, the fact it’s listed as thriller makes me excited too. Like, I know I should not, but it’s so hard to control myself lol :headbang:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@serenilmauve That’s good to know, if the discussions are further along then nothing better than that. Unfinished overseas schedule of ‘Dream’ is perhaps throwing a wrench in his future project selection and scheduling. When will that resolve, it must be so nerve-racking for him and his team. 

I’m all for historical cinematic projects that have a fair amount of entertainment quotient but also help in bringing back important flash points of a nation’s history, throw light on human rights issues at the time and bring awareness to the topic. There are so many heartbreaking stories of foreign occupation atrocities esp. in Asia that still need to see the light of day. If numero uno actors like PSJ choose such projects then nothing to top that and the impact would be immense. Not trying to speculate that this is the premise of the drama but it’s an genre I would love see to PSJ in…that would also enable us to see him dressed up in early 1900s men’s fashion like classic 3-piece suits and gelled hairstyles - you know like Leonardo in “The Great Gatsby”. :winkx:

On a lighter note, someone blogged from the donut store in his building, the store is so pretty and colorful and the donuts look delish, when will we be able to go there, get lucky and catch a glimpse of PSJ??? Asking for too much, I guess :crazymad:

https://m.blog.naver.com/sony428/222350906363

• Like 6

Enjoy this super sexy and gorgeous post from Content Y, while we eagerly wait for the fan meeting to begin in a few hours sexy flirty GIF

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9008339&memberNo=38100148

This caption writer seems to have transitioned to Awesome ent, witty and creative as always :approves: “Once you enter Seo Jun’s revolving door charm there is no exit” - agreed 100%

And this photo shoot where his fur baby Simba pays a visit - cuteness overload:heart2: “Peek-a-boo! Handsome Dad’s face :heart:” … caption writing skills par excellence 

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16035497&memberNo=38100148 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ TODAY Virtual fan meeting event to celebrate 10th debut anniversary ❤️| [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]
On 5/14/2021 at 12:26 PM, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy and last time Soompi was hush hush too. It could be SBS, it could be any other broadcasters. A lot of PD and writers build themselves on public channels and they go to tvN, jTBC and ect. (cable channels). 

“in time of”, so it could be something related to history :smile:

I see.. public or cable channels, for international fans, in Netflix we trust :joy:

@Jeomju1216 We can go there after the pandemic ends which we are not entirely sure when it happens :criesariver:

Awww finally D-Day! I'll be in a virtual meeting around 5.30 pm KST but i already prepared my other laptop so i'll be with 2 laptops on at the same time. I can't give up on the fanmeet xD

I'm curious about the daum voting though. I mean what they will do with the results. I chose Wooga and it tops the voting. And for character life, i chose Dongman. I bet Dongman will win too ha ha :DWell, it's okay if he's not. I love all of them though :wub:

I'm optimistic 1thek originals will put eng sub, bcs i checked almost their videos are provided with eng sub. But probably we need to wait some time for it to be available. Hopefully it takes only hours or few days.

In less than 2 hours we will see him real time :love:

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy If it’s cable, yes! But if it’s public who knows xD 
Why we talking about that though, he didn’t confirm yet looool :sad1:

I have another worries, but don’t wanna talk about them yet. MJ heartbreak was toooo strooong xD :dead:

Suzy and Seo Jun again photoshopped together for K2 CF lol

• Like 5