Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I just finished rewatching FFMW lol! :sweat_smile: Should i watch it again to join the club? :D

So the 8 of them are past KB endorsers..lol! I just realized it from Seo Jun's statement..Yeah, i remember Seunggi and Yuna used to endorse it together several years ago..Hopefully Seo Jun will last a bit longer..i like their CF concepts so far :)

Ps. I just need to comment that phrase Netflix uses..a tough fighter with a tofu heart lol!!:joy: a tofu heart..

• Like 6

I'm watching Lupin now as recommended by Seo Jun..lol! Well actually several weeks ago i was contemplating whether to watch Lupin or Alice in Borderland or back to FFMW..quite a surprise that he recommends Lupin :D Now here i go..:blush:

• Like 5

Whoa..just when we miss him again..lol! He looks younger in Minsung character :wub:

Thank you peakboy.. :blush:Actually peakboy also posted Woo Shik photo..so they have a meet-up tonight..

Ooh..i forgot to comment on one thing, lip balm! :D he's so attached to it..and mask..lol! Cute..well I can tell his lips are the type to easily get dry from watching that mv of kim jisoo (i forget the title). They're zooming in his lips..

• Like 6

Aww..cute..they're really close, like brothers :wub: Sometimes friends from different groups can't click, Seo Jun with Peakboy, Seo Jun with Wooshik and Seo Jun with V and Hyungsik, but they can. I've tried once, it didn't work lol!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

[theqoo] RECENT BEAUTY PICTORIALS FROM MALE CELEBRITIES

Park Seojoon - Chanel

image.png

image.png

4. Wow I don't even know what Park Seojun is selling but first, I'll take a look at him

13. I like Park Seojun

16. Park Seojun and Yoo Ah-In aren't famous for nothing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. Park Seojun is crazy, he's f*cking handsome

18. Park Seojun and Kai suit theirs perfectly. They look so luxurious

//only related to Seo Jun//

• Love 4
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

4. Wow I don't even know what Park Seojun is selling but first, I'll take a look at him

13. I like Park Seojun

16. Park Seojun and Yoo Ah-In aren't famous for nothing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. Park Seojun is crazy, he's f*cking handsome

18. Park Seojun and Kai suit theirs perfectly. They look so luxurious

//only related to Seo Jun//

He is indeed crazily handsome :heart2beat: There's something about him that makes our eyes turn to him..lol! maybe i'm biased..

@Gisell Gisell I haven't even had the chance to buy CK jeans..now Edelkochen and Chanel beauty lol! one at a time otherwise i'll be broke hahaha!

Anyone notice when they gathered together for a photo (in the teaser CF) Mr. Chang Wan lifted himself up a bit to level up with Seo Jun? lol! so funny :lol: i just noticed that because at first i was too focused on Seo Jun

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

He is indeed crazily handsome :heart2beat: There's something about him that makes our eyes turn to him..lol! maybe i'm biased..

@Gisell Gisell I haven't even had the chance to buy CK jeans..now Edelkochen and Chanel beauty lol! one at a time otherwise i'll be broke hahaha!

Anyone notice when they gathered together for a photo (in the teaser CF) Mr. Chang Wan lifted himself up a bit to level up with Seo Jun? lol! so funny :lol: i just noticed that because at first i was too focused on Seo Jun

Agree. He is hella handsome and hot. :heart3:We really have to save and spend for Seo Jun. Lol.

I did notice it everytime Mr. Chang has to see Seo Jun. Cute.

• Like 5

PSJ for ZIOZIA 2021 Summer Collection CF

7 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ahahha, now that you said it, I can’t unsee it lol He even looked couple of time to Seo Jun before lifting himself up xD The look on his face was like “too tall” xD 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

[HanCinema's News] Top 10 Korean Dramas With the Best OSTs

photo1330182.jpg

OSTs are an important part of any narrative, be it films, dramas or otherwise. Contributing majorly to the immersion of any story, OSTs help us associate music to feelings and emotions and also signal certain situations that are to come. K-Dramas are no exception. Korean drama OSTs deserve to be a genre of their own with how beautifully they're suited to the exact emotions being portrayed on screen. Here are 10 K-Dramas with the best OSTs!

"Itaewon Class"

photo1330172.jpg

The OST of "Itaewon Class" was tailor-made to the story of Park Sae-roy (Park Seo-joon) and his fulfilling yet pain-staking journey to the top. It is perhaps also one of the most famous OSTs globally, having risen to popularity through various SNS mediums. "Start Over" by Gaho will always remain the anthem for the underdogs.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 7

Well, talking about Itaewon Class, i won't post a spoiler here but the main character in Lupin is actually quite in a similar situation as Park Saeroyi. They are both a victim of social class injustice and seeking for a revenge. The details are quite different though :blush: I can see why Seo Jun likes it. Well now i am waiting for its 2nd season too, there are only 5 episodes in the 1st season :lol: 

It would be interesting if Seo Jun could play this kind of character. He's already got the calmness, cool head, resourcefulness and the gracefulness of this character. He's a perfect choice :blush:

• Like 5

He updated! Yeay!!

And the bike ride is an uphill ride..it looks like they've done it once..hopefully lol! Uphill ride is quite exhausting :)

It looks like they're filming in Bukchon hanok village..i love that area, but during high season it's crowded..the second time i went there it's quite empty, it's winter if i'm not mistaken..

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hello, my fellow jeomjus... it’s been a while. I’m just starting to get back online. I haven’t had a chance to catch up on all of PSJ’s exciting updates that I’ve missed over the last few weeks. At a quick glance it looks PSJ is busy with new CFs and photoshoots, really happy for him and us. Sorry for my absence, I’ll try and catch up in the days to come. I hope all of you are safe and in good health. From my own personal experience I can tell you that everything pales in comparison to one’s health and safety. Stay safe out there. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1