Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

first time posting.. I like him ever since Witch's Romance, and I'm happy he's gaining popularity he richly deserves.. here's to hoping he'll get more leading roles in dramas and movies!

He's still in his 20s, but he has that maturity in his acting and rugged manliness in his every moment.. and not to mention his great sense of humour (He's so awkward and so nervous, but hilarious lol) what can I say? I loooove him ;) 

• Like 1

first time posting.. I like him ever since Witch's Romance, and I'm happy he's gaining popularity he richly deserves.. here's to hoping he'll get more leading roles in dramas and movies!

He's still in his 20s, but he has that maturity in his acting and rugged manliness in his every moment.. and not to mention his great sense of humour (He's so awkward and so nervous, but hilarious lol) what can I say? I loooove him ;) 

totally agree with you. i watched WR cos of UJH. their chemistry was sizzling. i have not watched his earlier works. wanted to watch his movies but the subtitles was really awful so still thinking of whether to just watch it.

with SWP doing so well, i am sure there will be more leading roles coming his way. he is really a rising star and these 2 yrs will be for him to shine. we shall be watching eagerly from the sidelines and cheering him on!

Love him since KMHM.  There is something special about his voice too!

YES! i love his OST in WR and KMHM. the emotions and his deep voice really blown me away. i been hoping he will sing for SWP. can't get tired of listening to his 2 OST and reliving the moments in the dramas.

Annyeong! It's my first time posting in this thread. I like him since 'She Was Pretty'. Now i'm watching 'Witch Romance' and 'KMHM'. He's one of my favorite actors now. I'm happy that he's gaining popularity now. Hope to see him as leading role (just like in SWP) in his upcoming drama projects. :) I love his voice too! He could be a great singer if he wants :D 

NORTHCAPE released new winter fashion collection

20151019101445.jpg

20151019100147.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein

Park Seo-joon recruits fans for photo shoot

Korean TV network MBC is looking for office workers who would like to be in a photo shoot with actor Park Seo-joon.

The announcement was made via the official website for the MBC TV drama “She Was Pretty” on Wednesday. 

(MBC official web site)

According to the text, anyone who is new or about to start at a company can apply for the event by uploading her picture along with a unique story. 

Park previously promised the TV drama’s viewers a photo shoot if the show recorded a high viewing rate. 

The eighth episode recorded a nationwide viewership of 15 percent, according to Nielsen ratings, a number big enough for Park to carry out his promise. 

Entries for the event will be accepted until Tuesday. 

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

Park Seo Joon Reveals His Special Relationship With Kim Soo Hyun

Park Seo Joon Reveals His Special Relationship With Kim Soo Hyun

Park Seo Joon, who is gathering up steam with the drama “She Was Pretty,” revealed his special relationship with actor Kim Soo Hyun.

Recently on online communities, the story of Kim Soo Hyun helping Park Seo Joon with his debut have been resurfacing.

Both born in 1988, Park Seo Joon and Kim Soo Hyun are both currently proving their star quality under the same management company, Keyeast.

On a broadcast of tvN‘s “Taxi” last April, Park Seo Joon revealed that the reason why he was able to sign with his Keyeast was because of Kim Soo Hyun.

Park Seo Joon explained, “It wasn’t such a special relationship so much as, he was a friend of a friend. Soo Hyun gave me the phone number of a company associate, so that’s how I got casted.”

He then added, “To be honest. I’m not too close with Soo Hyun. We’re at that point where we just say hello. Since we each have our schedules, it’s pretty hard to meet up.”

Meanwhile, Park Seo Joon partook in a number of successful dramas since joining Keyeast, and is proving himself to be one of the actors to watch for with “She Was Pretty.”

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/21/park-seo-joon-reveals-his-special-relationship-with-kim-soo-hyun/

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon, Go Ara, and Park Hyung Sik in Talks to Star in Historical Drama

Park Seo Joon, Go Ara, and Park Hyung Sik in Talks to Star in Historical Drama

Park Seo Joon and ZE:A‘s Park Hyung Sik have received casting offers to star in an upcoming historical drama!

Their representatives confirm that negotiations are ongoing, but nothing has been signed yet. If they do end up accepting the offers, this will mark both actors’ first time to take on a sageuk.

Set in the ancient Silla kingdom, the drama will revolve around a group of young elite men, who are also known as the “Flower Boys” of their time. The producers are looking into airing the drama, entitled “Hwarang,” through KBS.

As the drama will require the actors to ride horses, the cast is expected to be finalized as soon as possible to leave room for practical training. According to OSEN, the filming will begin in December and the first episode is expected to air in mid-January.

Meanwhile, Park Seo Joon is currently appearing on “She Was Pretty,” while Park Hyung Sik recently wrapped up SBS’ “High Society.”

Source (1)

Update:

Actress Go Ara is also in talks for “Hwarang,” with nothing yet decided, according to her management, SM Entertainment.

Source (1)

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/01/park-seo-joon-and-park-hyung-sik-in-talks-to-star-in-historical-drama/

Guest minksquared

Hi everyone! New fan here too. Just like @ilwoo_aein [Hello!! *waves*] i'm totally captivated by him while watching She Was Pretty and doing a KMHL marathon now. I love his eyes and how the crinkles form when he smiles. He's got depth in his acting and totally enjoying the shows he is in :)

@minksquared: Hi there, welcome to the thread. How's your KMHM marathon?

Hi everyone! New fan here too. Just like @ilwoo_aein [Hello!! *waves*] i'm totally captivated by him while watching She Was Pretty and doing a KMHL marathon now. I love his eyes and how the crinkles form when he smiles. He's got depth in his acting and totally enjoying the shows he is in :)

Hmm don't seem like there's much activity going on here :sweatingbullets:

Guest minksquared

@minksquared: Hi there, welcome to the thread. How's your KMHM marathon?

KMHM marathon is doing well. Very enjoyable and intriguing! He's such a lovely oppa protecting his sister! Anyway, can't believe She Was Pretty's last episode is just round the corner :tears:

First time posting here... Hello everyone... I have followed PSJ for quite a long time and then his appearance in "She Was Pretty" makes me a die-hard-fan... I am waiting the last episode of "She Was Pretty" tomorrow and hoping to see more appearance of him in the future...