Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Thank you @Anjalifairy for the translation...:kiss_wink:

I wish i could embed the picture

Thank you for doing it for me :kiss_wink:

Btw, Seojun now is endorsing almost everything we need on our daily life. Even now laundry goods set too :lol: I'm sure broke if i lived in SK lol. Still waiting for him to deal with luxury car and watch! 

:coolshades:

And ramyeon... and korean fried chicken :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Thank you for doing it for me :kiss_wink:

Btw, Seojun now is endorsing almost everything we need on our daily life. Even now laundry goods set too :lol: I'm sure broke if i lived in SK lol. Still waiting for him to deal with luxury car and watch! 

:coolshades:

And ramyeon... and korean fried chicken :joy:

I hope he will have more global brand endorsements. This will probably happen when The Marvels is out. 

What amaze me is that he doesn't have any drama or film showing since 2020 after IC (2021 only Youn's Stay) but still plenty of endorsements. His image must really good in Korea :) 

• Like 7

Man is sooooo hot, 2022 is dedicated to Seo Jun’s hotness :wow1:

14 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Can his Ricola candies actually transfer me to Switzerland :joy:

Of course it did :joy:, Swiss cold was starting to get a bit much and then his W Korea pictures released it turned so hot, now I’m chilling on a beach in Phuket  :coolshades:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: https://www.wkorea.com/2022/02/15/박서준-더블유-3월호-화보-선공개/?ddw=104293

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Top 10 Highest-Rated K-Drama in Cable TV History: 'Vincenzo', 'Love (ft Marriage and Divorce) 2, More RANKED

The year 2021 delivered a wide array of interesting Kdramas from various genres; however, only "Vincenzo" and "Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2" are included in the most popular cable series of all time.

In a report cited by a media outlet, an updated list of the top 10 highest rated Kdramas were revealed, with only two 2021 series being part of.

'Itaewon Class'

Itaewon Class Squad
(Photo : Kim Dong Hee's Instagram)

Interestingly, it is a close fight between Park Seo Joon and Kim da Mi's "Itaewon Class" after garnering a 16.548 percent highest viewership rating.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

• Like 7

DREAM with Park Seojun and IU to Complete Production in Europe

Sports Drama from EXTREME JOB Director Lee Byoungheon to Resume Filming in March

The sports drama Dream (literal title), the latest film from Extreme Job (2019) director Lee Byoungheon, is set to complete production during an overseas shoot that will take place in Europe beginning in March. 

Starring Park Seojun and IU (aka Lee Jieun), the film was originally scheduled to shoot overseas last year, but those plans were delayed owing to logistical issues that arose during the pandemic.

The project, about a disgraced sports star who leads a team as a coach into the homeless World Cup, began production in May last year and completed the main portion of its filming in August, with some additional shooting undertaken in November. The production then patiently waited until overseas production was possible again for its last leg of filming, which will take place in an undisclosed European nation.

Park Seojun is known for Midnight Runners (2017) and the drama series Itaewon Class. He recently filmed a role in the forthcoming Marvel Studios production The Marvels

Dream will mark the big-screen leading role debut of global pop icon IU, who has already drawn acclaim for the TV drama My Mister and her supporting turn in Kim Jongkwan’s indie film Shades of the Heart (2021).  

Director Lee first emerged through the indie comedy Cheer Up Mr. Lee (2013) and quickly graduated to the commercial arena with the hit comedy Twenty (2015). He became one of the most successful Korean filmmakers of all time in 2019 when his fourth film Extreme Job (2019) welcomed over 16 million viewers, making it the second most successful film of all time at the Korean box office.

credit : KOFIC News

• Like 8

*** Plenty of stars from last year’s hit shows are mulling their returns to the small screen including Park Seo Joon.  Filming has reportedly already begun for the show, which is set in the spring of 1945.  :Ohboy3:

20220215_seojoon_fb.jpg?itok=fj3KLsFa

Gyeongseong Creature

Park Seo-joon (Itaewon Class ), Han So-hee (My Name ) and Wi Ha-joon (Squid Game ) have joined forces for the upcoming period horror-drama Gyeongseong Creature.

seojoon.jpg  

Park plays Jang Tae-sung, a rich young man with a colourful personality, Han is Yoon Chae-ok, a woman searching for her mother, and Wi is set to play his best friend Kwon Joon-taek. Hot Stove League director Jung Dong-yoon and Dr.

Romantic writer Kang Eun-kyung are the creative forces behind the new show.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/park-seo-joon-han-so-hee-and-wi-ha-joon-join-period-horror-show-apple-tv-series-dr

• Like 9