Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

‘Gyeongseong Creature' confirmed the casting of Park Seo Jun and Han So-hee and started filming in earnest. 'Gyeongseong Creature' is a thriller in the spring of 1945, when the darkness of the times was the darkest , in which two young people whose only survival was everything, confront monsters born of greed. The story of these people who fight fiercely at the borderline between life and death raises fundamental questions about human dignity and humanity with exhilarating catharsis.

Wah, the story and his role has so much weight :kitty: can’t wait to see Seo Jun back on screen, please light up the screen and give us tons of joy, Seo Junnie :hwaiting:We miss you tons :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Park Seo Joon And Han So Hee Confirmed As Leads Of New Thriller Drama

Park Seo Joon And Han So Hee Confirmed As Leads Of New Thriller Drama

Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee will be uniting for a new drama!

It was first reported last year that the two actors were in talks to star in “Gyeongseong Creature” (literal title).

On January 27, the upcoming drama announced that Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee have been confirmed as the leads, and filming has officially started.

Set in the dark times of Spring 1945, “Gyeongseong Creature” is a thriller about two young adults who face off against a creature and fight for survival. It will be written by Kang Eun Kyung of the “Dr. Romantic” series and directed by Jung Dong Yoon of “Stove League.”

Park Seo Joon is set to play Jang Tae Sang, a wealthy man of Bukchon who has naturally keen insight and knows how to get by in the world. His sociable personality also makes him a well-known figure through Bukchon.

Jang Tae Sang has always gone along with the reality before his eyes rather than following justice, but he then meets Yoon Chae Ok who has lived a completely different life from him. When she enters his life, Jang Tae Sang faces what he has hidden away deep in his heart and begins to change as he thinks about what it means to “live like a human.”

Han So Hee takes on the role of Yoon Chae Ok, who searches for missing people. Since she was young, she learned how to get by in life with her father as they journeyed through Manchuria and Shanghai. Having survived through terrible situations, she is skilled at working with guns, knives, and all sorts of machinery.

Yoon Chae Ok comes to Gyeongseong (Seoul’s name during Japanese colonial rule over Korea) to track down her mother who disappeared 10 years ago and ends up meeting Jang Tae Sang. While chasing down a mysterious case of serial disappearances, she comes face-to-face with the horrifying reality.

Park Seo Joon shared about his new drama, “I am very interested in the historical backdrop of Gyeongseong. I found a project with that setting, and I am excited and happy to work with an incredible writer, director, and staff members. I will now work hard to portray Jang Tae Sang as an actor.”

Han So Hee commented, “I am honored to show a new side of myself through ‘Gyeongseong Creature,’ which is filled with diverse and various stories like Chae Ok who appears tough on the outside but has a warm heart. In order to live up to the great expectations and interest, I will work hard to impress by preparing more diligently.”

“Gyeongseong Creature” is scheduled to premiere in 2023.

credit: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/24/2022 at 9:20 PM, Jeomju1216 said:

His smile :luvarrow: Saeroyi deserves all the love and happiness :heart:

Happy anniversary, @Gisell Gisell :foryou:I didn’t realize that IC’s 2nd anniversary is coming up, great timing for the show to be trending again :hwaiting:

Thanks, dear. Hahahahaha.

I cannot work today and I have to work actually. I am so busy about Seo Jun & GC. Lol. I cannot wait to see the hottest wealthy JTS. :heart2beat:

Can we jump to 2023? Lol. We will have many questions now. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 5

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Drama: “Gyeongseong Creature” 2023] || [Upcoming Movies: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia” 2022 | “The Marvels” 2023]

Park Jin Joo mentions Seojun in her post OBS interview.

As 'Our Beloved Summer' became popular, Park Jin Joo was contacted by fellow actors more than usual. Among them, Jinjoo finds the message from Park Seo Jun the most memorable; "You are very good". With cute gesture (tilt her head aside), she said, "He's not someone who usually saying that compliment so i thought that i must have acted really well."

Original article Naver

Btw, the name Jang Tae Sang sounds so cool in my ears. Like somehow it sounds so manly :lol: I keep being like this when it comes to his character name. I said the same thing with Park Saeroy lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Seo Jun is so cool and handsome in his Skechers gear, his looks are reminiscent of his Jill Stuart campaign days :coolshades:

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

As 'Our Beloved Summer' became popular, Park Jin Joo was contacted by fellow actors more than usual. Among them, Jinjoo finds the message from Park Seo Jun the most memorable; "You are very good". With cute gesture (tilt her head aside), she said, "He's not someone who usually saying that compliment so i thought that i must have acted really well."

He’s probably tsundere around her most of the times, she must have felt lovely and delighted hearing compliments from him since he doesn’t say it too often. Heartfelt compliments are precious and makes one want to cherish them more. Seo Jun is such a good friend. :heart:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for ZIOZIA 2022 Collection CF

Omo omo so handsome, these new bursts of his images along with the drama confirmation is too much to handle for one day, hold tight my heart :offtospace:

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Btw, the name Jang Tae Sang sounds so cool in my ears. Like somehow it sounds so manly :lol:

It’s a cool name, definitely has a ring to it. It’s going to be Seo Jun’s screen name for at least a year. The first name and last name rhymes it’s like a poem :joy:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Ricola CF

Ricola HongKong? So another pan Asia ambassadorship? He is truly a global star :yaaa:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1