Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell Wow, absolutely stunning! He keeps taking our hearts over and over again. :heart2:The behind shots are so gorgeous I wonder why they don’t make the cut, I guess too many good options to choose from :glasses:

p.s. I had to update my profile pic, they’re just too good not to use :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell Wow, absolutely stunning! He keeps taking our hearts over and over again. :heart2:The behind shots are so gorgeous I wonder why they don’t make the cut, I guess too many good options to choose from :glasses:

p.s. I had to update my profile pic, they’re just too good not to use :love:

I love this too. His nose is :love:

I always love the behind shots and scenes of Awesome. For me, it is hottie. Lol.

09.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

On 5/18/2021 at 1:43 PM, Jeomju1216 said:

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the info, so we can go directly through them when they open up, no need to contact Awesome further? 

We still need to contact them and get their permission. Usually agency needs to know what kind of gift fans will send to their artist. I'll try to send them email. Hopefully we get the response so we can decide what to do next.

So everyone agree on flowers and balloons?

If we fail this time, then we can try again for his birthday this year :D

Awwww a lot of CK updates today! I'm happy bcs my Dazed magazine had been through a long long journey before i finally got it in my hands a couple of days ago. And today i got awesome bts of the photoshoot :elated:

The photos from Awesome Naver post make me speechless. Just super stunning! :love: And Record Park's.. lol the voice over makes it hilarious :lol: Looks like international fans who dont understand korean prefer this concept rather than their untranslated screen captions lol

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Cant believe actually it was so cold during the shooting. Our Seo Jun is indeed professional.  Sexy Seo Jun ssi..  It is truly from us. Sign up for the CK underwear? Lol. He is so cute. 

I hope he will give us the bts videos of Dream and Conpia later. 5 minutes are enough. 

Sign up for CK underwear to reveal the underwear more lol so business oriented :thumbsup::lol:

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
PSJ for ZIOZIA CF e is like lion here :lol::love: His hair is so “big” xD 

Why do I feel like Awesome ENT sometimes release better bts photos than magazines release official ones? 

They need to seriously think about releasing their own lookbook. Their pics are awesome :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Wow!! The behind shots photos are amazing! He looks soo sexy and handsome, and the quality is HD..thank you Awesome!

And another thank you for Record Park's today :) it's not even monday..

The voice over sounds hilarious :lol: feels like a robot that's speaking 

Sign up for the underwear? Lol! He's indeed a mood maker :lol: ehmmm..i would sign up in a heart beat..lol!

@Gisell Gisell yeah i never thought it was cold..he seems so cool in the photos..amazing..

• Like 7

@serenilmauve Oh yeah of course.. we need to write him our sincere congratulations on his 10th debut anniversary :D I've just sent my email to Awesome. Probably it takes time for us to get their reply. Hopefully we get a good news :sparklyeyes:

I like the way he cooly responded his staff by saying that. And then switched to playful Seojun again in seconds.

IMG-20210520-202141.jpg

:joy:

Btw it's nice to see Mr. Shin again after a while :D

IMG-20210520-200014.jpg

From Director Uhm IG story cjdsk2001

Is he filming today? :rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

@Anjalifairy thank you for clarifying and taking the initiative to send the email to his agency, you’re the best :approves: Please let us know if you need any additional support, happy to help. 

Awww, the CK behind shoot vlog is soooo good. I’m gonna smash the repeat button :lol: Poor baby, it was so cold and windy out there yet he had to give those hot sexy looks and work hard for the camera. His staff standing by him and trying to keep him warm is so sweet, esp. his hairstylist noona. She has such an infectious laugh, love it. PSJ really is an epitome of professionalism, so dedicated :piggydance:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As usual take this “rumored schedule” with veeeryyy big pinch of salt. Based on this Gyeongseong Creature (aka ProjectK) could be a tvN drama. 

I think in pic post don’t have psj name. It is Jang Dong Yunn on Project K.

• Like 2