Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

21 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ fanarts from Peco and Toma;))

So pretty, such neat work…I’m always awestruck by artists and their creative talent :love: Probably because I’m terrible creatively and aspire to least draw a straight line one day :joy:

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

what perfect gif lmfao 

Well had to find the perfect peach gif for the perfect peach :joy:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Whenever I see Seo Jun’s self discipline I feel myself extra lazy for not doing the same lmfao

Same here…He’s so disciplined and organized, my lazy self should learn something from him :joy:

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I see, you and me both suck at drawing :joy: 

At least you’re good at photoshop :glasses:

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Same here…He’s so disciplined and organized, my lazy self should learn something from him :joy:

At least you’re good at photoshop :glasses:

I like working out when I’m already in gym, but the problem is… it’s so hard to get there due to my lazy nature xD

Ah, nope. I wish I actually knew how to use it beyond simple functions :dissapointed_relieved:

D-6 

His lips :luvarrow:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

15 K-drama Pairs with Crazy Chemistry

There’s no denying that one important ingredient for a successful romance k-drama lies on a good pairing.

So it goes, the two leads must portray their immense love for each other on-screen. But in rare occasions, a pair just easily hits it off even just by staring at each other. Chemistry? Yes.

Ready to feel some butterflies in your stomach? Here’s a list of 15 K-drama pairs we think are blessed with sky-high, crazy chemistry.

Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

These two can stand in the room and butterflies would fly everywhere.

Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon has that mature but cute chemistry that makes our heart flutter.

Oh how we’d love to see more affectionate “aura” from them. Pun intended.

26_07_2020_02_51_47_5827869.jpg?resize=7

Kim Ji Won and Park Seo Joon in “Fight For My Way” 

Get you a couple that does aegyo on a daily basis.

Ji Won and Seo Joon easily makes us believe that best friends can be lovers too. Their amazing chemistry just throw fans off the hook.

Plus, you can feel they care for each other, genuinely.

• Like 9

@serenilmauve OMG another CF or magazine shoot? Looks like post shoot pic right, his hair is styled ? I’m so curious now what’s happening behind the scenes :rubchin:

Love seeing him in those denim shorts, they accentuate his leg/calf muscles :love: Love love love those Jordans, he’s got the best taste in picking them :coolshades: 

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

When we all squeezing our eyes to see them together xD 

Couldn’t agree more but for now that’s a dream :joy:

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

The style reminds me of ZIOZIA photoshoots, but they usually make up things themselves in studio, so I think maybe it’s something new;))

Oh wow, exciting whatever that may be including Ziozia. Looking forward to his new visuals always :yaaa:

• Like 6