Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

25 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Leave it to companies to launch their new products by hiring Seo Jun, because he brings attention and trust into product :relieved:

We should probably add a new title to his already long list and also call him a brand/product/sales booster :joy:

We are on the 600th page, congratulations everyone :getmygrooveon:I hope we keep growing and more so Seo Jun reaches the greatest heights possible in his career and life :kiss_wink:  so, we can celebrate his accomplishments and life’s success even more :eats:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

@Jeomju1216 Lol. I will check it out today for sure.:highonflowers: 

I used to drink coffee 2-3 times a day but now I reduce it and it is not easy to do it at the beginning. It is like asking me not to miss Seo Jun every single day. Lol.

Will Maxim send their coffee truck then? 

Ahhh.. I am typing without knowing the page. Happy 600th pages all dearest. I hope we always stay together. :hooray2: 

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 3
  • Blob 3

@aulialanniputri Mr. Shin to the rescue!:lol: Probably Mr. Shin was like, "Sigh.. i work with a kid trapped in adult's body" lol Park choding.. Park choding.. :relaxed:

@Jeomju1216 I wanted to say that too. We just talked about his endless love for iced americano and how his CF portfolio is diverse, now he's the new model for a premium coffee mix. Why i didn't think about it before, knowing he's a coffee lover, the day would come when a coffee brand company would choose him as their model :D

@serenilmauve The color is pretty much like coffee mix though :relaxed:

Happy 600th pages, Jeomjus! And D-7 of his debut day :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

There is also this one..

Is it new?

Btw..yeay!!! 600th page :happy2:I hope the forum keeps on growing and supports our actor endlessly :love:

It's about time he gets coffee cf deal. His coffee scenes in YS are show stealers lol. I hope the new product will become a hit :sparklyeyes:

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@ivanovie25 Are ready for shopping now? Lol. 

@Anjalifairy For his 10th anniversary? Photoshoots or ? He looks so handsome. :love:

Not entirely sure since i don't know japanese. I used google translate :joy: I'm thinking it could be for Ziozia as well :rubchin: Too many possibilities when we don't have a single clue xD

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Not entirely sure since i don't know japanese. I used google translate :joy: I'm thinking it could be for Ziozia as well :rubchin: Too many possibilities when we don't have a single clue xD

I love we try to be Sherlocks and Watsons lol Our guys is truly so busy, he has a lot of filming and also a lot of photoshoots :getmygrooveon:

Lucky us :elated:

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

Ah, a magazine shoot commemorating his official debut anniversary? gotta wait and watch :piggydance:… I ended up watching this video in its entirety without understanding most of what he said but how cute is he :kiss_wink:… those jeans did great justice to hisShake It Dancing GIF by Kei Saavedra

I think it was taken during his Japan fan meeting in 2015, right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4