Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 10/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

Thanks @Anjalifairy for the article. I thought I will read Seo Jun's interviews about Marvels next year but now I think I should wait till 2023 now. :sad1:

We really have to prepare tissues when the day comes. I think I will cry inside the cinema when Seo Jun comes out later and clap my hands. Lol. 

@Gisell Gisell ye, Park Seo-joon's Hollywood entry, "The Marvels," will be released in 2023, two years later. Walt Disney Pictures just announced that it had just released a new release of its new films. Due to the pandemic over the past two years, there has been a constant change in the release schedule of the previous releases, and it seems that the release schedule has been fully adjusted. "The Marvels" was also confirmed to be one of them. :weary:

• Like 4