Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

4 Exciting and Star-Studded Korean Sci-Fi Films to Anticipate from the Second Half of 2021 to the First Quarter of 2022

Looking for new genres of movies to watch? Then the remaining months of 2021 will be allotted to spoiling you about the much-awaited Korean films to be released in the fourth quarter of the year. Others might be pushed through until the early months of 2022.

Some have already enjoyed the box office hit movies "Escape from Mogadishu" and "Sinkhole" that made impressive counts of moviegoers just a week after it premiered in August of this year.

Just like these two awesome films, these upcoming Korean movies are expected to break other records once they officially meet the viewers.

Concrete Utopia

This disaster-thriller film depicts the story of survivors who experience a devastating earthquake in Seoul. "Concrete Utopia" will be directed by Um Tae Hwa. Three of the biggest names in entertainment, namely Lee Byung Hun, Park Bo Young, and Park Seo Joon, are the main cast of the movie.

park-seo-joon-lee-byung-hun-and-park-bo-

Since Park Seo Joon went to the US for his Hollywood debut, there was a delay in the release of "Concrete Utopia." But based on the previous media reports in June, the movie is set to premiere in the last month of 2021.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

• Like 9

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun’s virtual fan meeting will be available on Amazon Prime Japan with subs. 
Hopefully one day will get one with internationally available with Eng.Subs too :weary:

Japanese fans are super lucky.. I think KNTV will also air his fanmeeting events, dramas, movies, plus the interview too. I'm jealous of them. Where's the justice for other international fans?? :sad1:

So bored.. idk what to post. We don't have something exciting these days :lazyandfart:

Windy-Ecstatic-Impala-size-restricted.gi

An excuse to post something :D I can hear his 'follow me' lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

I never get tired of watching YS clips again. The highlight of this highlight is of course when Yumi ate the hot friend dumpling and Seojun asked her to spit it out and naturally reached out his hand to accept the spill. The comment section is 80% talking about how people were impressed and fell for Seojun's good mannered and sweet personality. I read on the comment like, 'If a boy friend does it to you, then he can't be just a friend', or 'even my mom didn't reach her hand like that when i experienced the same thing as Yumi did' lol. How could Yumi still manage to stay cool like that? I would've melted away and misunderstood his action for liking me lmao :joy:

BFC95070-E930-4-BC3-BB18-DE4-C5896-A420.

This is Seojun, right? Was this when he's still in Playboyz? I'm seeing it for the first time :kiss:

@serenilmauve Yeap! Save our energy for now coz next year will be a restless year for Seojun and us :piggydance:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I never get tired of watching YS clips again. The highlight of this highlight is of course when Yumi ate the hot friend dumpling and Seojun asked her to spit it out and naturally reached out his hand to accept the spill. The comment section is 80% talking about how people were impressed and fell for Seojun's good mannered and sweet personality. I read on the comment like, 'If a boy friend does it to you, then he can't be just a friend', or 'even my mom didn't reach her hand like that when i experienced the same thing as Yumi did' lol. How could Yumi still manage to stay cool like that? I would've melted away and misunderstood his action for liking me lmao :joy:

Seo Jun really is the sweetest most well mannered guy out there :sweet: I remember my first reactions to that clip, I couldn’t believe what was I seeing, the only other time I saw someone do it was my mom… his gesture  melted my heart completely :fullofhearts: and I fell in love with him even more… Netflix Smile GIF by The Swoon

Youn Stay was our savior this year, if we didn’t those adorable clips from Na PD and his crew, imagine how miserable 2021 would have been :kitty:it’s already hard enough not having any new PSJ movie or drama projects released this year … eagerly looking forward to 2022, hoping it will be an amazing year for him and us :hwaiting2:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun’s leading ladies snuggling with him;)))

Both adorable scenes, Seo Jun had two tributes in the this post…:winkx:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Hopefully one day will get one with internationally available with Eng.Subs too :weary:

I hope so too, Kakao was supposed to release the translated version but don’t see it available yet :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7