Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

34 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

people around him are right, he has certain cool aura around himself just by doing simple things and being simply himself

Most definitely, he’s got swag in everything he does, it’s hard to focus on anything else if he’s around… I wonder how his staff actually gets around their pile of work, I would be too busy staring at him doing everyday things :joy: well, that’s why they are his staff :grin:

Proud Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

57 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Based on how we didn’t get any new Track video, I can confirm, that his staff usually as distracted as we by his aura :lol:

:lol:, possible or they were too sad he was going on overseas trip and decided to drop all work and focus solely on him :joy: Either ways, I miss his vlogs :sad1:

Awesome - are you listening? You are seriously hurting people’s feelings here… we have to make do with gifs like this, just saying …Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Hi, welcome! Happy to see you here with us! The world of Seo Jun is cast and impossible to get out :love: There is also no such thing as “late” :P

Please feel free to post anything that you like, start or join conversations;))

9 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Welcome @Lusiana, it’s hard not to fall in love with PSJ once you’ve seen his works. Looking forward to hearing more from you :foryou:

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hi @Lusiana and welcome to the PSJ thread!:).

Okay 

:issohappy:

Thank you so much all ~

4 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

:lol:, possible or they were too sad he was going on overseas trip and decided to drop all work and focus solely on him :joy: Either ways, I miss his vlogs :sad1:

Awesome - are you listening? You are seriously hurting people’s feelings here… we have to make do with gifs like this, just saying …Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

me too miss his vlogs hiks

:criesariver:

Edited by Lusiana
  • Like 7

@Lusiana :heythere: welcome to the thread :blush:

Btw it's Chuseok holiday already. I'm in worried mom-mode again thinking if my son will be alright spending the holiday alone in London lol. Well probably he'll be spending it filming. Hope in the meantime, he gets to eat some delicious foods for Chuseok. Or maybe manager Park will be back to the kitchen to cook some great foods again :relaxed: 

Cutie on 2013 Chuseok :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Btw it's Chuseok holiday already. I'm in worried mom-mode again thinking if my son will be alright spending the holiday alone in London lol. Well probably he'll be spending it filming. Hope in the meantime, he gets to eat some delicious foods for Chuseok. Or maybe manager Park will be back to the kitchen to cook some great foods again :relaxed: 

Ha ha, mom-mode :joy:… I hope he access to yummy food as well and gets some rest if possible :droolz:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1