Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Essa Sofa CF

So handsome, can’t take my eyes off him :fullofhearts: The sofa is very pretty as well of course more so with Seo Jun on it :issohappy:

50 minutes ago, cuteyabby said:

so far I have 2 PSJ kdrama fave. Fight for My Way and What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. sometimes rewatching it too. 

Welcome to the PSJ forum @cuteyabby. Me too, I watch them on repeat :love:

• Like 5

Hi! @Agatka01 and @cuteyabby welcome to Seojun thread. Nice to see you all here :blush:

Coz it's strongly suspected as Seojun's cook and hand in the picture, why not we post it here :D

242030845-677362089891774-75839522853021

Terry must feel good to have a good cook with him though he's far away from his loved ones on his bday. Sincerely wishing him a very happy birthday. Thanks for taking care our Seojun and like @Jeomju1216 said, thanks for always being there with him through thick and thin:please:

Please post his face too next time lol greedy me :lol:

The miyeogguk and tteokpokki look delish btw. Is it the return of Manager Park in London? :relaxed:

Cr. Terry IG

• Like 6
  • Love 3

@Jeomju1216 I think we will buy the lipbalm and eyebrow pencil of Chanel? Lol. :winkx:

Happy Birthday to our trusted manager Terry.  Agree with @Anjalifairy, next time please post photos of our masterchef, Seo Jun and you outside the room, please. :blush: Terry is much friendly than Awesome ENT nowadays. You are our hero, Terry. :foryou:

• Like 7

Peakboy mentions Seojun and Wooga Family in an interview. (Only Seojun and Wooga related part).

Q. The actors that appear in the music video also became talk of the town. Starting from V from BTS, actor Park Seojun, Choi Wooshik, and Park Hyungsik all appeared. Even if you all are close, it wouldn't have been easy to get together.

A. In fact, i never really persuaded them. My friends loved music very much so i just suggested them lightly, "Would you like to join?". Honestly, there is no such thing as they have to appear in my music video just because we're close, right? But i'm very grateful for that part. It was really hard to keep up with the time because they're all busy friends, but fortunately, we were able to finish all the shoots in one day. 

Q. Did you all shoot at the same place and at a same time then?

A. That's not it. I was stand by on set all day, and they took turns one by one appearing according to their schedule (laughs). As i said before, i feel so grateful. I think by working hard and growing up is my way to pay them back, because that's what they expect from me.

Q. Of course, you will simply meet in a comfortable atmosphere. But the ‘Wooga Family’ is often called the ‘Avengers Gathering’ of top stars. Grammy, Academy, and Marvel are all gathered. However, as it is a social gathering, i don't think this modifier will always sound pleasant. It might sound like a gathering of the upper class.

A. To be honest, it's been a long time since we got together because of the Covid-19. We've never been aware of that when we met. We just play board games, drink coffee, go shopping and have a simple conversation like any other friend. In that sense, it is very far from the appearance of the "Upper Class gathering." But on the other hand, it's understandable that such a modifier came out. Public may feel that way because we are friends who are active in diverse activities. But none of us think that way.

In addition, i am so thankful to them. It's not that because they're famous, but because we're in different fields, we can share each other our concerns. Such empathy itself could be be difficult if it wasn't in the same occupation, right? I think this relationship itself is a blessing, where we can advise each other when needed.

Q. If every photo taken at the comfortable gathering place is posted on the media, i think you might feel pressured. 

A. I've never cared so much about the media, but there are some things i'm cautious about. In Seojun's case, he was so interested in my TV appearance that he even watched it more than 10 times when i first appeared on MBC's "How Do You Play?". Since we're so close to each other, i'm being more careful if i might cause any trouble to him. Our work itself is an environment where every action is easily exposed. I tend to be very careful with what i say and do in case i may harm my friends too. 

Q. How does their advice affect you?

A. Actually, i listen to their advice, still i'm the one who make the decision anyway. Of course, it's something to be grateful for, but i take it as an influence rather than solution. If there's something about advice i can tell you, it is a story with Seojun. It was very awkward to use the title "celebrity" when i first went on a TV program. I only saw them on TV, and i think the title didn't suit me so it was uncomfortable. When i told Seojun about this concern, he said, "You are also a celebrity now". That didn't mean that i was successful, but that "if you don't think of yourself as a celebrity, then you won't choose your words and actions carefully". I realized that was an advice that Seojun could give because he's been in the entertainment industry for a long time.

Source Naver

Edited by Anjalifairy
Edited some grammar errors :))
  • Like 5
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

so far I have 2 PSJ kdrama fave. Fight for My Way and What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. sometimes rewatching it too. :fullofhearts:

@cuteyabby since you mentioned about WWWSK, tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And running down the list is "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" - 

:Megathanks:

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377

• Like 9

Aww..thank you @Anjalifairy for the translation..I like the fact that peakboy mentioned about not being able to get together for quite some times because of the covid. So it means they are good citizens, good people.

He's really close to Seo Jun as he mentioned him specifically twice :) I hope Wooga's friendship will last for a long time until they're grandpas..lol

Happy Birthday Terry! I hope next time you'd post the cook :D

-edited, the video has been posted lol

Seo Jun looks so comfortable in the new Essa CF..the Sofa is really pretty :)

• Like 8

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Yes their friendship is the purest and they're lucky to have each other as their support system :blush:

Still amazed with Seojun's way of thinking. Most celebs would probably think to not consider themselves as 'celebrity' because it might make them forget their true identity, or maybe it could make them get star syndrome or some other reasons. But Seojun on the other hand, has a different perspective that he feels the need to consider himself a celebrity to refrain himself from being careless with his words and action. I don't know but i think he's so unique :D

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Peakboy mentions Seojun and Wooga Family in an interview. (Only Seojun and Wooga related part).

Awww thanks for translating and sharing @Anjalifairy. Wooga squad’s friendship is precious and Seo Jun is at the heart of itHeart Love GIFWhen Seo Jun provides advice he means business, his ways of thinking is always out of the box - that’s what makes him unique :piggydance:

• Like 7

I came across this post and thought it would be worth sharing over here

STUDY: PARK SEO JOON

In which we dig deeper under the surface of our favorite K-actors.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the gifs used in this post. I am not an astrologer nor am I a professional psychologist. These are my opinions based on the research I have done personally/as a hobby. If you disagree with any of these statements, please do so respectfully.

-Admin B

Originally posted by svetana

SUN SIGN: SAGITTARIUS (FIRE)

Park Seo Joon is a Fire sun sign and a Water moon sign which makes complete sense; I read in an interview with Hyorin from Sistar that Seo Joon is a total tsundere - cold on the outside but warm on the inside. Taehyung from BTS also said he was the most intimidating co-star on Hwarang at first, but once he got to know him, he realized how warm and caring Seo Joon really is.

Fire signs, especially Sagittarius, can be extremely intimidating because they are known to be confident - oftentimes overconfident. While Seo Joon is certainly humble (his time on the series Youn’s Kitchen 2 did a great job of showing that side of him), I think we can all agree he’s quite confident. He has the face, the body, the acting skills, the singing skills, the modeling skills, the style… everything about him exudes confidence. That’s probably why Taehyung found him so intimidating at first.

Besides being confident, Sagittarians are also known for being adventurous and wise and honest (sometimes bluntly so). They’re ruled by Jupiter which is the planet of luck, so many times, things always seem to go their way. I think we can see a lot of this in Seo Joon because he does seem like he’s up for some adventure. He traveled to Spain for Youn’s Kitchen 2, and it really seemed like he had no qualms or reservations. He even tried his best to learn as much as Spanish as he could before arriving. And, of course - being a Sagittarius - he did a wonderful job working in the restaurant. Everything turned out super well, and the restaurant was a big success! I’m not saying it’s because Seo Joon worked there, but… it’s always nice to have a Sagittarius on your side. 

I do also see Seo Joon as being wise since it seems like he’s had a lot of life experience. I can totally imagine his actor dongsaengs going to him for advice, and he would gladly share! If you ask a Sagittarius for anything, they will most likely give it to you. They’re not quite as caring and devoted as Aries (they will preach it if they think you’re wrong), but they are super encouraging and dedicated.

MOON SIGN: PISCES (WATER)

Water signs, in general, are the most emotional signs, so having a water Moon sign is a sure sign of being a very soft individual. In Seo Joon’s case, his Fire sun and Water moon would make him “Hard on the outside, Soft on the inside.” Hyorin did call him a tsundere, so I think we can safely say this describes him well! But Pisces, specifically, are known to be emotional in a romantic way. They are very dreamy and have vivid, active imaginations. I definitely think being a Pisces moon sign contributes greatly to Seo Joon’s career. I mean, how could having a great imagination not help someone be a good actor?! And Seo Joon is certainly a good actor.

Pisces also have a tendency to want to escape the real world; as I mentioned, they are very dreamy, so when the real world gets to be too… real, Pisces will do whatever they can to create their own world. If this is not what being an actor really is, then… Seo Joon has created so many of his own worlds in his films and dramas, and I think he tends to play characters who aren’t much like him, which allows him to truly escape from his real life. He’s said before that acting has become both his career and his hobby; he’s almost always on a set filming, and I believe this has to do with his Pisces moon. He just wants to escape from harsh reality!

CHINESE ASTROLOGY: EARTH DRAGON

Dragons are extremely self-confident and they love being the center of attention. They’re wildly talented, and they devote themselves to using their talents. They have a tremendous desire to become successful, and their intuition and artistic tendencies help them immensely to fulfill this desire. Dragons are also known to be agreeable and personable, but like actual dragons, they’re fierce, ferocious, and even dangerous. I think all of these qualities can describe Seo Joon very well. If we look back to his Sun sign, all of the Dragon traits match up with Sagittarius traits well - almost too well.

Chinese culture sees the Dragon as the luckiest sign. Those born in the year of the Dragon seem to be followed by good fortune, and they are blessed with the Midas Touch. And while I don’t know if Seo Joon has been followed by good fortune in all aspects of his life, he’s most certainly been followed by good fortune in his career and his looks - am I right?

NUMEROLOGY: LIFE PATH 9

In the world of Numerology, the 9 Life Path number is considered to be the most evolved in numerology. Since the number scale only goes from 1-9, it is the most evolved because it is the last, highest numbers. It has one of the strongest vibrations because it contains the qualities of all the other numbers. Because of this 9s are seen as wise, old souls, and their main focus in life is developing their spirituality in all aspects. I touched on how Seo Joon seems to be wise in both his Sun and Moon sign, so having a Life Path of 9 completely fits him. I’m a 9, as well, so we could probably have some really good, deep conversations together.

9s usually have a strong inclination to follow whatever we believe in, and we’ll pursue this with great ambition and drive. We also have an authentic regard for humanity, so our goals tend to involve serving others in some way. I think we can see this in Seo Joon because, not only does his acting career serve humanity, but he’s also involved in charities and non-profit organizations to help better our world. 9s truly do love serving and helping others, and it’s such a huge part of our identity that whenever we’re in need of support, people tend not to notice. But we do keep our guard up, so 9s definitely need to learn how to ask for help since it’s hardly ever obvious when we do need it. Thankfully, Seo Joon has a lot of friends who would gladly help him when he needs it!

MBTI: INFJ (?)

I am not the most confident in this typing, but from what I can gather, he fits INFJ the most.

Seo Joon is Introverted which means he gains energy from being alone and being in social situations tends to be draining. Seo Joon has a lot of friends, and he seems to make friends easily, but I still think he’s more of an Introvert. He classified himself as one in an interview, and from what I’ve seen of him in his real life, he’s certainly more lowkey and reserved.

Seo Joon is Intuitive which means he has the ability to imagine situations for what they could be. He can think abstractly and see the big picture rather than focusing on the small details. Seo Joon has said before he has the ability to really imagine the life of his character and put himself in their shoes, and this quote alone led me to type him as an N. He’s also a Pisces moon, and Pisces are known to be very intuitive.

Seo Joon is Feeling which means his heart is more responsible for making decisions. I believe both his Moon sign and the fact more than one of his friends said he’s very caring on the inside are clear signs that he’s a Feeling individual.

Seo Joon is Judging which means he prefers to live a more structured lifestyle. It also means his Intuitive function is more dominant (though his Feeling function is more what he shows to the world), and I typed him as Judging because of this. I think his N function has really played a big role in his career.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1