Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Not a really surprsing news update that Dream overseas filming will be postponed next year. They said that it is difficult to proceed with overseas filming this year as the overseas covid situation overlaps with the schedules of about 10 major actors including Seojun and IU. So, Seojun plans to shoot The Marvels first after Conpia crankup and will conduct overseas filming for Dream or Kyungsung Creature after returning home.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002976711?lfrom=twitter

Even Kyungsung Creature hasn't been official yet :joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

What can we do? :joy: At least we can figure out his schedule now. It felt like a tangled thread before :joy: 

I’m not sure I fully cracked it yet :lol: But at least we know that Dream is not squeezed somewhere in between lol All actors probably feel like they dreamed about ever filming Dream at this point lol 

dream GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@serenilmauve At least we know that he wil have time to bulk again for Hongdae :lol: Now i'm thinking how they deal with the budget with this so long-time production? :sweat_smile:

@Gisell Gisell omg.. isn't 2023 too far? Please be in 2022 :joy: 2022 would be so blissful if all Seojun's projects released in that year. Idk if it's even possible though XD

• Like 6

@Anjalifairy I think it’s not as hard as we think. In pre-production majority of money goes for developing the project. If majority of cast and crew is not working actively on the project, there is no salary and etc. money to pay. The only question if they have outside investors what is their reaction to whole long production situation. If it’s all studio money, then I guess they can sit on movie until they’re ready to start shooting and release it in cinema. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve At least we know that he wil have time to bulk again for Hongdae :lol: Now i'm thinking how they deal with the budget with this so long-time production? :sweat_smile:

@Gisell Gisell omg.. isn't 2023 too far? Please be in 2022 :joy: 2022 would be so blissful if all Seojun's projects released in that year. Idk if it's even possible though XD

Well, I hope it will be in 2022. I really hope everything will be better for next year so we can see our Seo Jun for the whole year 2022. Lol. :hooray2:We have clearer schedules now. We only need to wait for Marvel & Project K then. Lol. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I think it’s not as hard as we think. In pre-production majority of money goes for developing the project. If majority of cast and crew is not working actively on the project, there is no salary and etc. money to pay. The only question if they have outside investors what is their reaction to whole long production situation. If it’s all studio money, then I guess they can sit on movie until they’re ready to start shooting and release it in cinema. 

Make sense. Probably it will affect on the crew more bcs usually they are freelancer. No filming = no salary for them. In the end, they're the ones who struggle with the financial ㅠㅠ 

Btw, there are at least 30 articles today up on Naver about Marvel :D 

• Like 6

Just now, Anjalifairy said:

Make sense. Probably it will affect on the crew more bcs usually they are freelancer. No filming = no salary for them. In the end, they're the ones who struggle with the financial ㅠㅠ 

Btw, there are at least 30 articles today up on Naver about Marvel :D 

Hopefully in the meantime they moved to another productions, just like actors;)

Soon we will know more lol

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

• Like 6

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Agreed like you rightly said - while cinema projects that are not actively filming don’t undergo production costs, like any other business sitting on an unfinished project for a long time is high risk. A lot of production studios unless you are a giant Hollywood studio don’t self fund, they use external financiers and other partner funding sources believing a project will get done in x amount of time and then get released based on market viability. Imagine the amount of interest and added financial burden that could add on when a schedule is indefinitely postponed, you continue to pay interest but don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like 5