Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

SJ is a PD or a writer? :D Congrats for Peakboy..it's a cool song :glasses:

Mmm..Seo Jun as a struggling PD is quite interesting. But i still want to see him as a single dad lawyer..lol

So that white suit is for another event..i wonder

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Kim Do Wan looks up to Seo Jun’s performances, good to see another Awesome ent actor upcoming and doing well on the drama scene.

In order to express the pure charm of 'Do Jae-jin', we referenced existing romance dramas. He said, "I was very worried about how to express Jaejin's pure feelings." 

"I looked up a lot of videos. I referenced works such as

Spoiler

Kang Ha-neul from 'When the Camellia Blooms',

Park Seo-joon from 'Fight for My Way',

Spoiler

and Ahn Jae-hong from 'Melo is Constitution'.

I tried a lot to show the texture of a manly and dainty figure.” 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0010623599

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for Essa x Harper’s Bazaar photoshoot bts photos;))

Awww, that cake looks yum

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Blibli event moments with eng.subs;))

Thank you for sharing, his advice is excellent especially for young students…this is the adult me when I’m put in stressful situations :sweats: I still haven’t figured out how to stay calm - I wish someone spoke to me like this in a reassuring manner, most adults growing up added to the stress :facepalm:

16 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

SJ is a PD or a writer? :D Congrats for Peakboy..it's a cool song :glasses:

Mmm..Seo Jun as a struggling PD is quite interesting. But i still want to see him as a single dad lawyer..lol

So that white suit is for another event..i wonder

It is a cool & catchy song isn’t it? The concept is pretty cool, humans wish for that one cool thing to come along and change their boring lives drastically. Good job Peakboy , wishing him success on this song release and more into the future :thumbsup:

Seo Jun looks like one of the talk show production crew members, not sure what his exact role would be, but he’s cute as hell especially his confused expressions :kiss_wink:

Single dad Seo Jun would be such a cool character, he is so good and gentle with kids..throwback to the pizza CF with that little girl Naeun was so cute and adorable, wish we could see him in an extended role where he plays a young parent :glee:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Well, good morning everyone lol

I would fall off my bed if someone yelled like that let alone PSJ :joy: I love him to bits but I would rather hear him say “I love you” or something more gentle first thing in the morning :love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

I would fall off my bed if someone yelled like that let alone PSJ :joy: I love him to bits but I would rather hear him say “I love you” or something more gentle first thing in the morning :love:

Me too. I think I will jump from my bed for sure. Lol. I still cannot stop watching Seo Jun from the Blibli events. He still can make me smile and laugh. What a mood booster indeed.:fullofhearts:

Congrats to Peakboy and our Seo Jun looks handsome even he wears simple T-shirt only. :blush:

Can we have Record Parks today, please? 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Peakboy’s MV with Seo Jun as cameo;)) 

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this video.  Wooga Squad once again proved they’re friendship goals!  It features a hilarious story line. Hahaha - it shows Peakboy being interviewed on a late night talk show with none other than Park Seo Joon as the director!  :Megathanks:

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

bts of filming something. Is it new or old CF deal? :rubchin: Masks??

OMG, looks like a new CF deal… masks? Getting ready to order if the speculation is indeed true :kaching3:

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

a hacker Seo Jun? :D

ROFL, hacker :lol:

• Like 7