Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@serenilmauve Do let us know on the event thread what you would hope your date with your oppa would look like! :kiss_wink:

I am still waiting to meet my ultimate oppa Keanu Reeves.

:loolz:

The date I would like is a big and big secret xD :shaq:

Our time will come… someday… one day… hopefully :joy:

@Gisell Gisell I think I would’ve been broke most of the time xD

@Anjalifairy It reminded me that during Hwarang he was like “I think I opened the car that was a long time in the sun”, while venting himself in a protective vest (football playing episode xD) lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Chamdahan Red Ginseng endorsed by Seo Jun won 3 brand awards in 2021;))

Wow..Just like Edelkochen which won the best kitchenware brand in 2021, the best man endorses the best products :kaching3:

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Will Seojun really show up in Blibli show?

Another Blibli show? The poster says special performance, I wonder what they’ll do this time, anyways more we get to see Seo Jun the better :kiss_wink:

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think we really will spend much money on all Seo Jun's things for sure. Lol. Calling @ivanovie25 & @Jeomju1216:winkx:

Lol, I don’t even have to access to most of the products he endorses but I still find ways to try and ship them over. Shipping a sofa over will be a little too much :lol:..imagine if we were living in SK… would be totally broke :kaching1:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Essa x Harper’s BAZAAR photoshoot;))

Mr. Stunner :coolshades:the sofas are very pretty but it’s hard to take my eyes off Seo Jun - he’s the best :fullofhearts:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, serenilmauve said:

This project is good, but raw in terms of execution, tbh.

Agreed felt like a novice executed it rather than a pro organization… had to put up with the broken site for 9 weeks before Seo Jun was finally revealed …they probably saved the best towards the end :star:

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Agreed felt like a novice executed it rather than a pro organization… had to put up with the broken site for 9 weeks before Seo Jun was finally revealed …they probably saved the best towards the end :star:

At the end it still has a lot of technical problems. And some photos look like they were from different photoshoot and they didn’t even try to mingle them with whole theme. I dunno, I expected more from this project :notsureifserious:

• Like 5

@Jeomju1216 @serenilmauve yeah..and until now, there are still a few actors and actresses missing from the list. i was so curious that i checked every week but now i give up. They still owe us some actors to make it to 200 :grimace:

So proud of him for Chamdahan and Edelkochen :wub: I hope these will bring in more exclusive deals for him

anyway, i love his pink sweater. I wonder what collection that is. Seo Jun is really dangerousto my wallet :lol:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

anyway, i love his pink sweater. I wonder what collection that is. Seo Jun is really dangerousto my wallet :lol:

Me too, I am eyeing that one too, the raspberry color is so pretty :love:

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Well, we can only say now “try to do better next time, KorBIZ” :joy:

:joy::joy:

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for K2 CF

They thought overlaying Seo Jun over a beach background is as good as doing a photoshoot at an actual outdoor location :rubchin:

• Like 6

K2 is really wasting the power of Seo Jun and Suzy :lol: Maybe they're a strict company for Covid protocol which i appreciate but their ads could have been more awesome and effective if they could manage to take the photoshoot outside and pair up the two of them

I don't know if you have read this, but the writer's 7 reasons are my reasons :kiss_wink: particularly number 1..

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/12/16/7-reasons-why-park-seo-joon-and-his-works-are-addictive/

@Jeomju1216 perhaps Harper will tell us the brand of that pink (raspberry?) sweater :grin:

• Like 6

@ivanovie25the article is so personal , doesn’t feel like a media outlet one, almost like a fan letter..I agree with everything said there and more :love:

yeah we should get that info pretty soon, usually magazine pictorials have credits about clothes the model is wearing , can’t wait to see…I’m sure it will be crazy expensive :kaching1:

• Like 6

@ivanovie25

“The way he smiles, it always reminds me that I don’t really need to worry about anything. Whenever I see him smiling, it also reassures me that there are so many things to be happy and thankful about.”

This part is so true :love:

@Jeomju1216 I think it was written by fan for this site, because they do practice stories from fans;))

• Like 6