Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve ah i see, yeah that makes sense :) thanks for the info

@Jeomju1216 agree, we just have to be patient :) With or without awards, he would continue to do great in the future..

Seeing him all dress up in tux literally takes my breath away..lol! His manly aura is somewhat stronger..:wub:

@Gisell Gisell i found another 'eh' of him when he's flustered or clueless..so cute! :wub: people are talking how handsome he is, and suddenly the mc asked him directly if he's handsome..the reaction is priceless..lol!

I hope it's not yet posted here..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

i found another 'eh' of him when he's flustered or clueless..so cute! :wub:

ahhh, that 'ehh' is too cutee :wub:

i really want to pinch his cheecks

lol :lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 Talking about IC and awards, I always feel sad and RickRoll'D off. Well, it is hard to say because we are his die hard fans but I really hope one day Seo Jun will get what he deserves. :wow1:

@ivanovie25 @aulialanniputri His "ehh" is really cute. I love to hear it. It is my first time to see this clip. :love: I cannot wait the moment Seo Jun will promote Dream and Conpia. I hope we can see him everyday. Lol. 

@Anjalifairy Hope the audio will be fine for this coming Friday so you can translate it for us. :blush:

• Like 5

I mean, we bound to want the best for him after all we’re his fandom lol:hooray:

Btw, I kinda want to speculate about his possible drama... and kind of afraid to do sooo lmfao 

Ah, so it was an Essa sofa;)) Seo Jun is truly a great advertisement model :lol::thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve I dunno how many times I watched the scenes and I still can laugh so hard. I think even the shooting, Seo Jun was laughing too during chasing Yona. :lol:

I’m not sure how they even managed to keep some sort of straight faces and keep acting with all that crowd around them screaming :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve ROFL, this has got to be the funniest chase ever! Yeah, SJ gives away his laughter while chasing Yona but other than they do an incredible job staying in the role, no wonder they’re talented actors. :lol::grin:

BTW, I can’t fully recall why so many folks had lined up along the road, wasn’t there an idol fan meeting or something like that?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve ROFL, this has got to be the funniest chase ever! Yeah, SJ gives away his laughter while chasing Yona but other than they do an incredible job staying in the role, no wonder they’re talented actors. :lol::grin:

BTW, I can’t fully recall why so many folks had lined up along the road, wasn’t there an idol fan meeting or something like that?

As I remember Kill Me Heal Me had a lot of buzz around it and a lot of followers. The shooting location of the drama leaked and at that time I guess due to budget concerns and different era of drama filming they simply couldn’t block the crowd, so they decided to film just like that :lol: The crowd there was for them and they stayed for whole duration of them filming based on bts videos xD

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Wow! That’s incredible, imagine how hard it must been for the actors to film. The scenes themselves are not easy to begin with and then there are hundreds of people staring and filming them along the way. But it ended quite nice in the end :lol:, kudos to the cast and crew :glasses:

The ecru hoodie SJ was seen wearing in latest IG post is also from Noice Breeze

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPkVItMNTa9/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO29odMtyld/?utm_medium=copy_link

This Seoul based causal street wear brand was launched in early May, the clothes look good, their vibe is very SJ like… awesome ent boss follows their insta, should we expect a collab from our PSJ with them sometime in the future?? :crazymad:

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/415/0000004961

p.s. Why are Seoulites obsessed with creating new English words, some of them just don’t make sense :lol:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

@Jeomju1216 yeap, I think all actors had a great time filming KMHM;)) 

Although it’s not one of my favorites it has so many seriously iconic to k-dramas moments xD 

The acting chemistry between him and  Hwang Jung Eum was insane, no wonder they successfully reunited the same year with She Was Pretty and killed it in another roles;))

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

@Gisell Gisell I forgot that IU has some loyal fanbases who do subtitles. And they are usually fast. So don't worry about the subs :lol:

@Jeomju1216 If Awesome boss follows, then it's usually a collab :rubchin:

@serenilmauve Yeah and it was not awkward at all seeing their reunion in another project, from brother-sister to lovers bcs they simply transformed to whole different persons. I don't see Oh Rion in SWP and i don't see Ji Sungjun in KMHM. I felt like i was watching different actor :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Maybe you on something with this collab theory, guys;) 

@Anjalifairy Yeap, and he captured so well difference between what felt Oh Ri On and Ji Sung Jun towards his respective love interests;) I think that’s one thing I love about Seo Jun. He played in several rom-coms, but none of his characters even remotely romanced in the same manner :bashful:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 @Anjalifairy So we will see our Seo Jun for Noice?  :sparklyeyes:Somehow they are really good in creating the names. Lol. It is true they launched it on May but we dont see our Seo Jun yet?

@Anjalifairy Hopefully they will translate for all script reading then. :blush:

@ivanovie25 

Spoiler

You make me curious about Kobiz now as I thought all the actors & actresses should be in as 100 is big. How can we know the full list actually? WS is not in the list yet?

• Like 5

OMG, this is exciting… I hope the NoicexPSJ collab comes true :gangnamstyle:

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25

Spoiler

I have a feeling WS was omitted from the KOFic list because he is a Canadian national . The list was prereleased, so if someone is missing then they are not on the list. Unreleased profiles show up as silhouettes with name.  

• Like 5