Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

19 hours ago, shhai said:

They honestly look good together :D They've been paired together in cfs (amore pacific and ryo) and award shows.

I think it'll be interesting to see them again in a drama or movie. Do guys have some actors or actresses you're interested working with PSJ?

Is there a CF with PSH and PSJ in it? I gotta find it then :o 

Park Shin Hye is one of my favorite Korean actresses so I definitely vote yes for two of my favorites to be in the same drama :3 However, I think that he looks better with older ladies? Idk I just thought he looked so good with Hwang Jung Eum who was a bit older and has a more matured facial features, so I think Jun Ji Hyun will definitely look great with him as well. Also, my sister and I love Han Hyo Joo with him in the short time they appear together in "The beauty inside," so I'll be the first in line if they are ever in the same drama!! How about you? Do you have any other candidate :P

I've seen the photos of him at the Ryo promotion! He looks so great but also he has been around constantly hasn't he? I don't think he's going to have anytime resting before The Divine Fury starts shooting :<

• Like 1

Hi @szne09 @shhai. Sorry for my late reply. It's been 2 weeks already. I had trouble login into my soompi account. Just like what you guys said, I also hope his dating issues will die down soon. K-media still keep reporting about his dating scandal, they are really working hard to destroy his image especially when TV station bravely reported and discussed about him last week. Gosh when will they stop and respect his privacy :tears:. Anyway, I hope PSJ will remain humble and polite despite gaining huge popularity now (please don't turn into cocky :lol:.

@Cecentre Regarding your questions last 2 weeks, I read the comments about him on Netizenbuzz. It's getting bad now since he's the new target of that site. Despite that, I'm glad most international readers are not influenced by the negativity and not blindly jump into conclusions. There's also a personal blog which keeps posting about his scandal. I read all recent reports about his scandal by K-media from that blog. I don't know what's her intention, but it seems like she's trying to throw hate as well. I'm glad Netizenbuzz doesn't translate the recent report because it will make it worse. LOL. 

Btw, PSJ and PSH had a CF in April for Amore Pacific together with Kim So Hyun and Jo Jong Suk. You can find it on youtube :wub: 

• Like 2

Am I the only one who likes PSJ to change his stylist? seriously, I want his stylists from She Was Pretty back lol. Although its not as hideous as Hwarang but his styling these days are a hit and miss. Maybe its his preference but those oversized shirts, are they even a trend in SK? PSJ has a nice body, like he has one of best bodies I've seen in a while but some of the outfits and that light foundation also the LYJ hair (which i've been wanting him to retire) is seriously not doing him much favors lol. 

@Cecentre I'm not really picky into age brackets because he looked really good with Kim Ji Won, Baek Jin Hee and Han Groo who are 2-4 years younger than him. I actually want him to work either with these 3 again, especially Kim Ji Won for some reason. Park Min Young is also older than him by 2 years. But he doesnt treat him like a noona and even calls her such. so it felt like they're same age enough. But I get you, I actually like the thought of Jun Ji Hyun and I'd like to add Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin to the list or maybe even Moon Chae Won. At this rate I'm probably just filling more names.  :D

In Beauty Inside, I agree PSJ has the best chemistry with Han Hyo Joo. even she herself think so too. ^_^ Also, they seem to get along. It'll be interesting to see them more together again. Atleast Shinsegae for now. 

Anyway, it doesn't matter if its romantic couple or platonic, just some actresses I would like to work him with. There's more I want for actors too but that will be too long. haaha.

13 hours ago, ixora6 said:

Hi @szne09 @shhai. Sorry for my late reply. It's been 2 weeks already. I had trouble login into my soompi account.

Hi there again! You probably had the same problem as me. It suddenly logged me out automatically. Thankfully I made it back. 

Yeah, he has a special case of dating rumor. Which damn either way if he said yes or no. lol so I don't know how will it end. He said he wont admit to any dating rumors. So I respect that. I'm a fan of him as an actor anyway and I'd like to draw a line. Regarding the hate, I'm surprisingly getting numbed by it. It really just comes and goes with popularity. 

• Like 1

More updates about The Divine Fury

WWWSK cast and PD met together again! They had recorded some stuff for the Director's Cut Blu Ray. 

@Cecentre you're right. his schedule is really packed. after ryo event and before this he also had KT fansign event. :mellow:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shhai said:

Am I the only one who likes PSJ to change his stylist? seriously, I want his stylists from She Was Pretty back lol. Although its not as hideous as Hwarang but his styling these days are a hit and miss. Maybe its his preference but those oversized shirts, are they even a trend in SK? PSJ has a nice body, like he has one of best bodies I've seen in a while but some of the outfits and that light foundation also the LYJ hair (which i've been wanting him to retire) is seriously not doing him much favors lol. 

Lmaoo I know nothing about this so I can't comment :D I wasn't around during She was pretty time, but I do agree that the oversized shirts don't look that great for him. The striped blue shirt at the Laneigh event was superb, but the one he wore at the airport? Even the Vietnamese fanpage joked about it lmaoo. But for some reason I didn't know that they (celebrities) have a personal stylist :o I thought they have a different one depending on the event and the event will have their own stylist or something :huh:

I'm not really picky into age brackets because he looked really good with Kim Ji Won, Baek Jin Hee and Han Groo who are 2-4 years younger than him. I actually want him to work either with these 3 again, especially Kim Ji Won for some reason. Park Min Young is also older than him by 2 years. But he doesnt treat him like a noona and even calls her such. so it felt like they're same age enough. But I get you, I actually like the thought of Jun Ji Hyun and I'd like to add Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin to the list or maybe even Moon Chae Won. At this rate I'm probably just filling more names.  :D

In Beauty Inside, I agree PSJ has the best chemistry with Han Hyo Joo. even she herself think so too. ^_^ Also, they seem to get along. It'll be interesting to see them more together again. Atleast Shinsegae for now. 

Oh I don't mind age brackets either, but for me the best chemistry I've seen him with another actress so far are those with older ladies :3 Baek Jin Hee though! I know that they were in a sitcom together and I haven't watched it, but I watched a little music video only and I find that they have really great chemistry! Didn't he have a dating rumor with her as well? Poor actors and actresses. They have dating rumors with every single partner they act with -_- 

I agree Han Hyo Joo and PSJ seem to have a good time on the filming set even though they had little time together. Cross finger that Shinsegae will make a CF or something with them in it.

On 8/29/2018 at 10:47 AM, ixora6 said:

Btw, PSJ and PSH had a CF in April for Amore Pacific together with Kim So Hyun and Jo Jong Suk. You can find it on youtube :wub: 

Good to see you again! I actually got logged out as well, but my computer remembers the password so I'm good to go! Not the case with my phone though... Ohh I remember seeing a bit of that on Youtube and thought how crazy it was that I saw Kim So Hyun and PSJ in the same frame and I never thought they can cross path (I always feel like celebrities exist in their own universe and don't interact so it always surprises me when actors I know be in the same space together lol) and I was so surprised so I didn't look to find PSH haha :sweatingbullets:

you're right. his schedule is really packed. after ryo event and before this he also had KT fansign event. :mellow:

Wow he has been around a lot in the past few days :o 

• Like 1

It's okay, @ixora6! I'm sorry too for being away for quite some time..got caught up with work and then I did an "'I Summon You Gold"/"Pots of Gold" marathon (omg 50 episodes LOL) :D Agree with @Cecentre that PSJ was really cute with BJH! :) Would've loved it more if there was more skinship but since it's a family drama I cannot complain :sweatingbullets:

Regarding his wardrobe these days, I do agree that he can do better. I agree that he looked more stylish before? I think the office slacks with white sneakers have to go for now hahaha *peace*

Now I plan on watching Kill Me, Heal Me...

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Cecentre said:

Lmaoo I know nothing about this so I can't comment :D I wasn't around during She was pretty time, but I do agree that the oversized shirts don't look that great for him. The striped blue shirt at the Laneigh event was superb, but the one he wore at the airport? Even the Vietnamese fanpage joked about it lmaoo. But for some reason I didn't know that they (celebrities) have a personal stylist :o I thought they have a different one depending on the event and the event will have their own stylist or something :huh:

I actually quite like what he wore in airport recently. He looks huggable for some reason. but i have mixed feelings with his black slippers which he's been using recently. And I keep calling it ugly slippers and question why he seem fond of it. Then I realized I have slippers with almost the same design and color which my mom gave to me. I think it's a different brand but I thought it was ugly as well. I felt sorry for my mom when I said I didnt like it. but then I keep using it anyway because it is so comfortable to wear. lmaoo. I understand now. 

Sadly, I dont know his stylist in She Was Pretty, but everything he wore in every episode was just top notched.

Its common for Korean celebrities especially top stars to have personal team since they need help in keeping up with schedules. Its more efficient that way. But yeah sometimes they get handled by other stylists (especially famous ones) in red carpet, magazine photo shoots etc. :lol: 

This is PSJ's team right now. Those on his right I think are stylists. One for clothes, fashion and other for makeup etc. I'm not familiar on his left but the farthest (and the tall one) I think is his PA/Manager? the guy is always beside him and you can see him anywhere near him in public. I'm quite fond of him now. :D

3 hours ago, szne09 said:

It's okay, @ixora6! I'm sorry too for being away for quite some time..got caught up with work and then I did an "'I Summon You Gold"/"Pots of Gold" marathon (omg 50 episodes LOL) :D Agree with @Cecentre that PSJ was really cute with BJH! :) Would've loved it more if there was more skinship but since it's a family drama I cannot complain :sweatingbullets:

girl, wow you managed it. I wish i have the patience. the last kdrama with more than 20 eps I sat through was Queen Seon Deok and it had 62 episodes. It was fulfilling though. :lol: But I might try one day. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, shhai said:

Its common for Korean celebrities especially top stars to have personal team since they need help in keeping up with schedules. Its more efficient that way. But yeah sometimes they get handled by other stylists (especially famous ones) in red carpet, magazine photo shoots etc. :lol: 

Ohh I didn't know that! I totally thought they had different stylists for different dramas because it has to fit with the character's style or whatever. But also I guess that's why he looks very stylish in She Was Pretty because he's a chief editor of a fashion magazine lol  I thought he looked really snazzy and great in WWWSK with those suits and even the pajamas he wore at home though.. only some of his clothes recently took me aback a bit lmaoo. But he still looks so great though!

8 hours ago, shhai said:
11 hours ago, szne09 said:

girl, wow you managed it. I wish i have the patience. the last kdrama with more than 20 eps I sat through was Queen Seon Deok and it had 62 episodes. It was fulfilling though. :lol: But I might try one day. 

That's awesome :o I have only watched one drama that is more than 20 eps which is Empress Ki (54 eps) and by the time I hit 30ish I was already so tired and overload with information so I don't think I will try that again anytime soon :D 

11 hours ago, szne09 said:

Now I plan on watching Kill Me, Heal Me...

Even though I didn't finish it, I think KMHM is a really good drama! The plot is interesting, and Ji Sung's performance was outstanding. I couldn't finish because I keep caring for the second lead (*cough*Park Seo Joon*cough*) instead of focusing on the main couple lmao. Also he looked really cute in that drama with the curly brown hair and winter jackets :blush:

• Like 1

@shhai @Cecentre haha I did skip some scenes in Pots of Gold especially when the main couple appeared :D Definitely love seeing PSJ's evolution as an actor over the years.

I do miss the boyish, goofy PSJ. But then again he's 30 (31 korean age) now, not to mention a top actor too so his image has become more mature.

Still, hope he's getting the rest he needs! He still has those eye bags.

• Like 2

hmm. He already started filming for the movie Aug. 30 i think. Some people saw the cast and crew filming in a location few hours away from Seoul. Tomorrow he'll attend Seoul International Drama Awards. I really don't expect a break till his movie finish production.

@my0therside i love his body. :wub: Im usually not into abs but his kind is just my taste. He has good proportions and good amount of muscle. I like that it aint too defined, just built right. 

I guess we could trust you for more haha.

• Like 1

Gahhh sorry for being so inactive!! I don't have any excuse tho just get very obsessed with kdrama recently lol

On 9/1/2018 at 4:53 AM, szne09 said:

I do miss the boyish, goofy PSJ. But then again he's 30 (31 korean age) now, not to mention a top actor too so his image has become more mature.

Boyish and goofy PSJ is cute but mature, sweet, and quiet PSJ is cute too! As long as he keeps his bright smile and not let fame get over his head I don't mind what image he likes to uphold~ Anyway are we talking about drama image or just image in general? Because while I don't mind him keeping his general image as a mature one, I would still love to see a boyish or even somewhat childish kind of character image everyone once in a while :3 Keeping it versatile so he won't be typecast into serious role only, but I know that he's been doing a great job of that, choosing roles that are very different from one another!

15 hours ago, my0therside said:

And...are you not supposed to just be covered with bubbles in a bath tub?https://www.instagram.com/p/BmtFmc9g_mV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&amp;igshid=3sll8idbeh46

This is honestly so cute! :o 

Any news about him lately? @shhai If he already started shooting for The Divine Fury we probably won't hear anything until he's done filming then :tears:

Holy moly that's awesome :o This one is on soompi news:

eb09aa08b64e424d822f12170ad10428.jpeg?s=

Winners Of 2018 Seoul International Drama Awards

Best Actor for Hallyu Dramas: Park Seo Joon

Excellence Award for Hallyu Dramas: “Fight My Way,” “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”

Congrats to our man this is so great!! It's an international award as well!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

180803 Seoul International Drama Awards

An update from President Yang! 

Red Carpet

Award Speech 

Our Seojunnie singing a song by Sung Si Kyung !! :wub:

Congratulations to our dear actor and Fight My Way production for winning awards yesterday!! Also shout out to the stylists, he looked so gorgeous. :love:

I'm sorry for being away. I have schedules and it was a really long day. Anyway here's a recap. :)

• Like 2