Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, since you mentioned about "Youn;s Stay", I'm glad that this is one of the reality shows, which is making its way into the TV markets of more diverse countries, including the Middle East and African countries, with the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) backing up distribution of the show. Since last year, the agency carried out its first broadcasting deal for a reality show for its second season  with the Russian regional broadcaster, OTV. Until now, this show can be seen in this network in Russia. This is good since the viewers could enjoy the show more with the cast members' original voices, as well as learn Korean.  "Hwarang" is also shown & being aired in Africa. :coolshades:

Wow! cool! I hope Youn's Stay, Youn's Kitchen and other variety shows can be more international since most of them are not picked up by Netflix. Korean variety shows are really entertaining and creative :)

@Gisell Gisell i don't know the question either lol! i didn't pick up any familiar word from the question..

@Anjalifairy could you please tell us what the question was that Seo Jun had to pretend the lie detector didn't electrocute him? :)

I think, they arrange the coffee trucks or other supports based on the seniority..after Seo Jun probably PBY :) Korean really pay attention to this kind of norm 

I'm ready for this project :gangnamstyle:

ps. I just realized we're already in 529th page, it feels like yesterday it was 500th..I hope our group here can celebrate the 1000th together :) 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

40 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Thks a lot for your assistance. :love: Ahhh.. I actually wonder why there is no news of coffee/food trucks for Seo Jun. Lol. 

@serenilmauve Yes, I really cannot wait. As for the Dream, I cannot wait to see our cool Coach and how they turn the movie into comedy side. :blush:

While waiting for @serenilmauve's response to my post, i will just read the pages i missed in past few days i wasn't here :joy:

About conpia, based on webtoon atmosphere, i think we will see him dirty and messy a lot throughout the movie. I can't wait to see the dark side of him along with his intense emotional acting. And also there's lots of physical fights so i think this movie really drains his energy physically and mentally. Just like what he said in Comma bts interview. 

Guys, you talked about Running Man. Actually the episodes mentioned, the one with Yura and the one with Kang Haneul, are my most favorites out of all episodes he's in. Ah it makes me want to rewatch it especially the one with Yura. I like it bcs his team won the race, right? And he showcased a lot of talent if i remember correctly. He always says he isn't good at games but i think he's really good at games that requires physical ability or physical strength. He runs fast and jump really high too. 

Bitter-Ordinary-Chimpanzee-size-restrict

I feel like i can hear his "humphh..humphh.." and his "phubb" here :joy:

@Jeomju1216 Wait for it :blush:

@ivanovie25 watch it here with eng sub sis :D

https://aboutpsj.wordpress.com/tag/ahn-sung-ki/

You're right. I remember i came here at the page 70th something. I can't believe we have reach 529th. Time flies~ :offtospace:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@Anjalifairy @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 May I know which episode of Seo Jun & Yura as I havent watched it fully and with subs. 

Thks for the link @Anjalifairy. I never watched it with subs. I cannot stop laughing seeing the students and somehow this clip always come out on IG in my country. And the street name is Hongdae? We will see our Hongdae soon. :blush: Seo Jun really can endured the pain? Lol. 

And I remember what @serenilmauve said that whoever are closed to Seo Jun are shining brightly like what the MC said.  :love:

Btw @Anjalifairy Dont forget the translation for Dream Script Reading this Friday. We really need you. Lol. :foryou: 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'll only add those who have declared their participation here to the private chat. So if anyone here hasn't said anything but decides to join and wants to be added, please let me know :blush:

@Anjalifairy count me in, please :wub:

I really want to be part of this project too :love:

@Gisell Gisellits ep 263 (2015) if i'm not mistaken

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve when i was about to post the message, it was written that you couldn't receive message? Why is that? I mean only you who couldn't. So i cancel the message for now

That’s strange, I don’t know why you can’t sent me message. I sent you message and added some members! Please tell me who I should add.

And can some of you all try to write some something? If there is a problem with my PM I need to address it to Admin;)) 

EDIT: Anyone who wants to join our 10th debut anniversary event or/and other possible future events, please, write here and I will add you to the group chat! 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

That’s strange, I don’t know why you can’t sent me message. I sent you message and added some members! Please tell me who I should add.

And can some of you all try to write some something? If there is a problem with my PM I need to address it to Admin;)) 

Done for the reply. And you can add @aulialanniputri:love:

@aulialanniputri Thanks for the info and thanks for joining us. :heart4:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

https://youtu.be/xP2VTrzZHcU

Seo Jun is master of walking slow-mo xD I laugh every time when I see Ae Ra trying to hide everyone from Dong Man righteous vengeance lol Like she was angry with them, but even she knew, that’s Dong Man will simply destroy them xD

Also okay, for some reasons I’m swing it only now... It has like 5,5 million viewers and was uploaded only 2 months ago... Definitely a lot of people wanted to see Seo Jun up close xD

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Yeay.. Record Park's today. :hooray2:I havent watched it fully. Just click like first. :heart:

Yayy! :gangnamstyle: So that rehearsal when he's wearing white was the final one just before the live event. The way he greeted and thanked everyone at the end is so lovely :blush: He's really a humble and respectful guy :wub:

CWS sent his standee lol!! those two are really adorkable :lol:

@serenilmauve yeah..and i feel the same for IC too :( But be patient, he'll get it one day for sure..He's already got the the Korean Oscar (Daejong Award) for best new actor :) 

ps. His rings are so big and shiny..lol! 

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 Doesn't KBS always put eng sub for their "entertainment weekly" show? Thankfully aboutpsj has the clip of Seojun cut only :D

@Gisell Gisell I have watched it many times but i always close my eyes every time that part when the students and the dancing girl came out. Like somehow i'm the one who feel embarrassed for them. But at the same time they make me laugh hard too. That part indeed hilarious :Megalol:

Oh i totally forgot about Dream script reading this upcoming friday if you didn't mention it. :wut: As long as it has clear audio about what they're saying, i'll try to do it. But tbh, i'm not too excited to do it anymore bcs of the copyright issues i have to deal :confused:

@serenilmauve awww finally an IG update. I like it very much when he updates himself in a casual occasion wearing his private collection of clothes :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Maybe solution will be to just give us a link to download with subs themselves or we can open our own blog like aboutpsj so we can download videos there?

Or you can use Dailymotion..but Youtube, if your views or subscribers grow, you can take benefit from it..lol!

Spoiler

out of topic..i'm soo curious about The Actor is Present lol! there are 4 spots left for actors and 7 left for actresses, but the number of big names is more than that.. cwk, khs, jis, jjh, kdw, hjw are not yet there, it's already 6..who will be left out? The 6 contributed a lot to the cinema world for the past decade..

• Like 5

@serenilmauve really? I thought it's only about views and subscribers lol!

@Anjalifairy i wonder how many white he has in his personal collection :) well, he reminds me of my nephew, he really likes white, so everytime i bought him t-shirt, it has to be white, luckily though it's ok with words or pictures..lol! 

I hope he will share his picture with 'cws' on his instagram :blush:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yayy! :gangnamstyle: So that rehearsal when he's wearing white was the final one just before the live event. The way he greeted and thanked everyone at the end is so lovely :blush: He's really a humble and respectful guy :wub:

CWS sent his standee lol!! those two are really adorkable :lol:

@serenilmauve yeah..and i feel the same for IC too :( But be patient, he'll get it one day for sure..He's already got the the Korean Oscar (Daejong Award) for best new actor :) 

ps. His rings are so big and shiny..lol! 

Tbh, the IC one even more upsetting, but Sae Roy was most popular, memorable and beloved male character(!) that year, IMO;) 

His politeness is always talk in the town by his co-stars and the fact that majority of his staff members still with him thought the years, different agencies and growing popularity and recognition;)) 

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

really? I thought it's only about views and subscribers lol!

Yeap, it’s all about copyright law, you can’t monetize content that wasn’t created by you. 

• Like 5

Double bonanza for his fans today :hooray2: Love it when he posts on his IG, feels like he wants to share that moment, personally :love: I thought the RP fan meeting BTS will be slightly longer, but who’s complaining, any opportunity to see new images of SJ is always welcome… CWS is such a prankster, they really balance each other with their personalities :lol: BTW, the sneakers he wore during the rehearsal look so cool, I’m always impressed by his personal wardrobe collection :glasses:

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Last year’s awards did him so bad, he thoroughly deserved all the awards for IC, I’m still bitter about it.Kinda lost faith in them :anguished:.. I’m sure there’s greater things in store for him. :wow1:I then think to myself, look at Ms.Youn it took time(decades) it’s not like she won a lot of awards at home and then boom!.. she ended up winning the Academy and became the first S. Korean actor to do so. I have full confidence and faith our PSJ is destined to do great in the future, whether awards choose to recognize him or not…he’s got the talent, wide spectrum of acting range and is incredibly poised to take on the world:piggydance:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1