Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Now I am curious whether IU listened to her song by Seo Jun's version or not and whether she gave comments to Seo Jun. Lol. Why suddenly I hope I can see their interaction as soon as possible. Hong Dae & So Min. :sparklyeyes: Gosh, waiting is really not fun at all. 

Btw, so we will not have confirmation for "Project K"? 

Or maybe she coached him? lol!  They know each other quite close from Dream right? and He really likes that song thus chose it for FM, so it could be IU was his coach :lol:

Edelkonchen has really beautiful collections..Glad that they choose Seo Jun to represent them :)

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Or maybe she coached him? lol!  They know each other quite close from Dream right? and He really likes that song thus chose it for FM, so it could be IU was his coach :lol:

Edelkonchen has really beautiful collections..Glad that they choose Seo Jun to represent them :)

My wish that IU coached our coach Hong Dae. Lol. At least Seo Jun listened to IU's song recently. Who knows he can appear on IU's MV one fine day. Lol. I think I really "dream" of our Dream movie. Too long to wait for it.:love:

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy I think the fact that national football player as his punishment(!) forced to train a group of homeless people, sounds like an invitation to a lot of headache for said player. While their situation is very unfortunate and nothing to laugh about, but they’re mostly inexperienced and that alone could make poor guy go crazy in his attempt to create a team out of them. Plus add to that a documentary PD and the fact that we don’t yet know what player did in the first place to receive that kind of disciplinary action lol

Thanks;) Could’ve been earlier, but I was sick at that time;( Health always comes first though :blush:

It’s taking quite a time for him to say something about his drama. Do you remember how long it took for him to confirm Itaewon Class? :notsureifserious: 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 thank you for sharing translation! 

You're welcome ^^ I only copy-paste the link..lol!

Anyway guys, enlight me a a bit please..So the songs are not his choices? :blink: or i perceived it wrongly?

He really loves white right? he wore white again for rehearsal (all white this time) and to think, his house interior is white from sofa, kitchen set down to his bed cover and even his dining chair :sweat_smile:

Peco is really amazing..i wonder if He/She takes art for his major or it's just his/her hobby 

Spoiler

The actor is present will display 100 male actors right? they have up until 96 now and i saw some big names haven't made it on the list yet..wow, now i can see that this list is exclusive. I'm proud that Seo Jun is selected :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

You're welcome ^^ I only copy-paste the link..lol!

Anyway guys, enlight me a a bit please..So the songs are not his choices? :blink: or i perceived it wrongly?

He really loves white right? he wore white again for rehearsal (all white this time) and to think, his house interior is white from sofa, kitchen set down to his bed cover and even his dining chair :sweat_smile:

Peco is really amazing..i wonder if He/She takes art for his major or it's just his/her hobby 

Reveal hidden contents

The actor is present will display 100 male actors right? they have up until 96 now and i saw some big names haven't made it on the list yet..wow, now i can see that this list is exclusive. I'm proud that Seo Jun is selected :wub:

I also wonder about the songs. They choose it for Seo Jun? I think we need to wait @Anjalifairy to confirm. Lol. And love him in white. I think I love him in everything but he is in white or black is just stunning. :heart:

Spoiler

I thought all the Korean actors are included in 100 Actors for Kobiz as 100 is big numbers. Hahahah. Is it no? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I also wonder about the songs. They choose it for Seo Jun? I think we need to wait @Anjalifairy to confirm. Lol. And love him in white. I think I love him in everything but he is in white or black is just stunning. :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

I thought all the Korean actors are included in 100 Actors for Kobiz as 100 is big numbers. Hahahah. Is it no? 

Lol! Yeah..it could be the translation is a bit lost..it will be even more difficult for him if it's not his favorite song

Spoiler

I thought so too, but if i think again 100 is a small number actually, like how many surgeons in a country, there must be more than 100 right? Though it's already a specific job..:) even his bff has not yet made it on the list..4 left, i wonder who..still have many actually, JIS, JJH, HB, and some more..

Edit..HB is already on the list lol! 

• Like 5

I was about to share my youtube video about the Signal Talkterview with eng sub here but it got blocked due to copyright issue again :joy: Guys, do you have any idea why? I mean other fans' posts of fan meeting's clips are still there. Yesterday, i tried like more than 5 times to post it through IGTV but failed. They kept blocking it bcs of the same reason, so i tried to post it on youtube but in less than 24 hours they blocked it again :dissapointed_relieved:

@serenilmauve After doing some checking, the news about him in discussion to join the drama came out in April. And the news about his confirmation joining the drama was in July. I didn't remember that we waited that long at that time :tears:

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell

His answer to the question of why he sings at the fanmeeting :

First of all, the reason for singing at the fan meeting was as a bonus (actualy he said 과유불급 here but idk how to explain it in english. It's something like when you pay more than you should. So i think 'bonus' is a right word, right? :D) In a sense, i didn’t have to do it but should i say it as another content to show that i worked hard? I think it was an effort. "Don't leave me" was originally my favorite song. I had a hard time because of filming lately, so i was making a choice while my body and mind were exhausted. I feel like it was comforting me and the lyrics were really good too. I don't know whether it was well conveyed but i've tried my best. 

So he did choose that song himself when he's not in a really good condition and that song gave him comfort.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

MC thought she has her boyfriend as wallpaper, but it’s actually Seo Jun lol

Only first couple minutes related to Seo Jun.

Do you guys have Seo Jun as your phone/notebook/ipad wallpaper?;)) 

Of course..lol! my handphone and my tablet..:sweat_smile: 

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I was about to share my youtube video about the Signal Talkterview with eng sub here but it got blocked due to copyright issue again :joy: Guys, do you have any idea why? I mean other fans' posts of fan meeting's clips are still there. Yesterday, i tried like more than 5 times to post it through IGTV but failed. They kept blocking it bcs of the same reason, so i tried to post it on youtube but in less than 24 hours they blocked it again :dissapointed_relieved:

:cry: Maybe your title? Signal Talkterview is quite unique as key words

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

:cry: Maybe your title? Signal Talkterview is quite unique as key words

Really? But other fans' videos even have straightforward title like "Park Seojun, comma". I thought it would be easy for them to manually review and claim the copyright. I should try another way to post it, maybe on google drive. Otherwise it would be a waste of time :joy:

• Like 6