Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell@ivanovie25 I was wondering what that 20s vs 30s convo was all about as well, some unseen pics got exchanged and that was cute…his laugh while chatting :love:…eagerly waiting for the subs on that segment. I’m sure the translated version will come out soon. How do we stay patient till then is the question ?

@serenilmauve Yeah, looks like one of his cute nieces, he follows it up with the B’day card his niece made for him last year..if she is indeed his niece - the little girl seems to have gotten her father’s side distinct facial features esp. the eyes, super cute pic with Simba. Oh yeah, that’s one heck of a jacket - only PSJ can pull off something like that - he’s got the swag :glasses:

That part of the quiz where he had to identify Simba’s barking voice - his expressions during that segment were so endearing…. Simba must be proud of his dad for passing with flying colors.

I was super impressed when he picked 4 out of 5 YoungJunie’s suits, that was amazing given the line up. 

@Anjalifairy Agreed, he did hesitate though and I think he said - so many of you are saying “4” but I don’t think that’s me before just going along with the majority opinion. The 4th guy’s hair line was not as thick - you could kinda see his scalp which is almost never the case with PSJ’s thick hair , of course the hand was clearly not SJ’s. But, I can see why so many ppl went with that option, it’s Saeroyii’s signature head patting gesture… it was deceiving for sure, that’s probably why they put it in there, naughty naughty quiz content makers :lol:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

@serenilmauve agree with you, this should be called a show of his 100 expressions..lol! He's sooo cute!

His niece has their family eyes...cute :wub: i wonder his other niece, the little one..

I thought by his daily life on the teaser article, he would also show us a glimpse or pics of his activities at home..lol! One can expect that much :lol:

You know i used to teach a course, and 2 hours of talking and conducting activities in class are quite tiring but exciting..i remember i enjoyed so much resting for quite a bit in between classes..by the end of the day after 3 to 4 classes, i was spent Lol! I can imagine how tired he was after the FM but at the same time his andrenaline was high from the excitement :)

@Jeomju1216 Smart says they will provide the subs, but i hope they can be taken out of their platform..I don't know if the youtube account (i forgot the accout) will also be releasing the subs. Or perhaps his Record Park's?

• Like 6

@serenilmauve PSJ and CWS they truly are “brothers from another mother”,  I’m glad they have each other to rely on and gain strength from. Show business is brutal and demanding, having that support system goes a long way  :hahah!:

@ivanovie25 Oh that’s good to know, let’s hope the translated version gets released one way or the other :grin: Me too! I thought we will get a little more glimpse into his family, next time may be…

Agreed, talking non stop for almost 2 hours is no joke, I get tired after 30 minutes during presentations…the things SJ does to give back to his fans, he’s an angel:innocent:

• Like 7

@Jeomju1216 yeah..agree! Indeed an angel :wub: to think that he needed to prepare himself to host amidst his filming schedule and to present the show himself..he could've easily taken an MC and just go along with whatever the MC tells him. His dedication to his fans is amazing..

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 I admire their relationship and also with Peakboy. They grew up together in life and career from when they were nobody..that kind of relationship lasts a lifetime.. we can see that they admire Seo Jun as a big hyung they can rely on and trust and Seo Jun too seems to be proud of them..lovely :heart:

I love seeing him behind a camera..so cool. Anyway Canon? One of the sponsors?

The jacket..i would love to hear the news of its increasing sales..lol! It's a lovely jacket! I had my eye on it before learning about the prize..hahaha! But i'm sure a lot of people out there with some extra budget would have no problem to buy it :blush:

Ps. Why purple theme? Is it Market Kurly? Or SK Magic? Because Smart is green..Lately he's related to all purple..lol!

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 Couldn’t agree more, the jacket might sell out like the Bottega Veneta sling he wore during Youn’s Stay. It’s a beautifully made jacket obviously enhanced by PSJ’s perfect upper body proportions, and an equally luxurious price tag :grin: Yeah, purple/lilac seems to be a popular color of choice for his garments and CF themes lately…. Is lilac a trendy color in S.Korea right now ??

Even IU’s latest song is Lilac… BTW, how sweet of him to sing IU’s song, he’s such a supportive co-star, no wonder they all can’t help but fall in love with his charms :heart:

For sure, friends who have seen you at your lowest are the ones who know and care for you the best, there’s a sense of comfort that one gets by being around people you grow up together with - there’s no judgment and pretense just pure love and support. He’s lucky in that sense that they are still able to be together on their long journey. Life happens and usually childhood or school friends grow apart/ don’t get a chance to meet each other often.

I read somewhere that Kim Seon Ho is Canon Korea’s brand ambassador, I doubt they’ll sponsor PSJ’s event.Canon is pretty synonymous with photography so it could just related to the theme of the video, looking back 10 years on his career through the lenses and capturing those moments. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@ivanovie25 Couldn’t agree more, the jacket might sell out like the Bottega Veneta sling he wore during Youn’s Stay. It’s a beautifully made jacket, with an equally luxurious price tag :grin: Yeah, purple/lilac seems to be a popular color of choice for his garments and Cf themes lately…. Is lilac a trendy color in S.Korea right now ??

I read somewhere that Kim Seon Ho is Canon Korea’s brand ambassador, I doubt they’ll sponsor PSJ’s event.Canon is pretty synonymous with photography so it could just related to the theme of the video, looking back 10 years on his career through the lenses. 

Aah you're right..Canon with its classic model camera is always associated to reminiscing moments in the past..

I think it so happens the brands he endorses have the same theme color :) but i don't know, maybe it's a trend in korea now..

Talking about friendship, i found the subbed version of his old interview together with hyungsik..Seo Jun looks soo baby :wub:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Talking about friendship, i found the subbed version of his old interview together with hyungsik..Seo Jun looks soo baby :wub:

Awww baby PSJ and PHS. So adorable , even the way SJ would pout while talking is so cute :love: He’s certainly evolved into a fine gentleman in his 30s. Thanks for sharing the video with translations, YT recommended this video a few times but without translations it’s hard to figure out what they are talking. 

Hyunsik’s subbed congratulations message for PSJ, Comma:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
The person with “dang”/wrong sound had the most fun time today xD

I keep replaying this clip lol! i really enjoyed his confused look when he thought he was doing right then Teng! it was wrong..lol!! Well, i'm team staff, i love seeing him panicked :lol:

And that 'eeh' when he was given "Find the difference' assignment with no time to think to start is soo cute!  too bad I couldn't fine the clip yet..It reminds me of his 'eeh' when he was on stage with Ji Won..So it's his very own expression..:D

A lot of fans who sent their congratulatory message found their pic on the big picture..aah i should've sent mine..*regrets come late lol!

• Like 6

@Gisell Gisell i just finished watching the full 20s 30s segment. It's so funny seeing Soejun talking and joking to himself like that :lol: I'll try to do the translations but give me some time cz i have a lot of work today :bawling: I'm thinking about translating every conversations or just the summary of it. In the meantime i hope 1thek releases the full video with eng sub soon.

@Jeomju1216 I just watched the clip of that part again. So he did know that the no 4 was not the answer as he said "In fact, i don't think the no 4 is the right answer but i'll give my fans a chance". And that's how he got it wrong and jokingly asked fans who recommended him that answer to leave the chat lol. As usual, he never wants to disappoint his fans :love:

Talking about color, i think lilac, in my country too, is one of trendy color this year. I myself bought some lilac stuffs recently. Like clothes, bag, phone case, tumbler, etc. But i'm a bit late.. just these days i find everything in lilac is cute. So of course i'm loving Seojun's jacket and the FM set as well :elated:

• Like 7

Aaah i envy you @Anjalifairy, i regret not finishing my korean course..lol! perhaps we should wait a bit because if they indeed release the subs, you can save time. In the meantime, perhaps you could just share some interesting stories when you have time :blush:

So no. 4 was the fans' suggestion in the first place? lol! he's such a sweetheart..a tofu heart just like Dong Man :lol:

Anyway, i found this on twitter..so many equipments for live broadcast..

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 6

Yeayy finally.. :relaxed: he looks soo happy! The show is a success :thumbsup: the agenda runs smoothly :kiss_wink:

I think i read somewhere that he told his agency this morning that he is so happy that he could share his feelings and special moment with his fans..mmm..i couldn't find the post again though..

Now i think i'm gonna associate him with purple lol! So much purple..:D well, though at first my fave color is not purple, since my apartment interior is purple-ish, now i like it..lol!

To think, IU's new album is Lilac right? Perhaps it is a trend in Korea..

• Like 6

@serenilmauve Finally... Our Seo Jun updates his IG and I am extremely happy seeing his happy face. :heart4:

Seo Jun, you are best of the best for us. Thanks for your time for us. Love u more and more. :heart:

And I am surprised with the price of Tom Ford jacket but it is indeed beautiful. Going to love the lilac color now? Lol.

@Anjalifairy Please take your time as I know there are so many interesting things to translate. I think all moments are precious for us. :love: Like @Jeomju1216 said we have to be patient now waiting the subs. Lol

@ivanovie25 Please share the clips of his "ehh", "ohh" if you find it. I really love to see him when he did it. Lol. He is so adorable. 

Btw, Seo Jun's ending letter is so touching and sweet. I really feel so touched and happy loving him. :heart:

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@ivanovie25 Please share the clips of his "ehh", "ohh" if you find it. I really love to see him when he did it. Lol. He is so adorable. 

Btw, Seo Jun's ending letter is so touching and sweet. I really feel so touched and happy loving him. :heart:

I've looked everywhere but to no avail..lol! i guess we need to wait for the official video. Btw the FM is broadcasted in HD..wow, i checked my TV. The show is really well prepared and in high quality

The one when he guessed Simba's voice is also cute.. :)

I guess he's back to Minsung world now..there's no stopping him :) 

Ps. The more i see pictures of his home, the more i see their simplicity. His house's interior looks simple, clean and mostly white even the kitchen. Not many decorations or furniture, just the basic ones..

• Like 7

These Are The Korean Celebs With The Most Wins + Nominations At The Baeksang Arts Awards

The Baeksang Arts Awards is one of the most prestigious awards ceremonies in the South Korean showbiz industry. It has been dubbed as the Oscards of South Korea, so winning—or even getting nominated for it—is a huge deal already for your favorite Hallyu stars. Each year, we see new batches of outstanding performances from top actors and rising stars alike. But in the last 10 years, several actors and actresses have stood out for repeatedly reaping nominations for various projects. A lucky few also have more than one Best Actor or Best Actress title to their names. 

Two nominations:

Park Seo Joon - 2018 (Fight For My Way) and 2020 (Itaewon Class)

Park Seo Joon from

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/57th-baeksang-arts-awards-korean-actors-actresses-wins-nominations-sa2513-20210515-src-candy?ref=home_feed_3

• Like 6