Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve Lol! yeah..some haters never stop to find anything that can be twisted..:D You're right, it was the curtain, the fountain and the lightings that make it impressive with the song too..basically the whole editing is awesome :thumbsup:

@willenette i used to have short hair, since the pandemic, i couldn't go to the hair salon lol! so now long hair it is

I agree with @serenilmauve he might have different likings now. Our preferences change over time.. we don't know how, when and why our likings change. He used to say he liked older woman right? let's see how his wife later on..will she match those criteria he mentioned earlier in is life :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone who celebrates :glee:

It's a long and big holiday in korea right? If i read on wiki..but probably not as big as chuseok

I read on twitter that Seo Jun's number of followers on instagram is almost surpassed by CEW..where is our guy? :sweat_smile:

This is so cute..but the fur...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone who celebrates

It's a long and big holiday in korea right? If i read on wiki..but probably not as big as chuseok

I read on twitter that Seo Jun's number of followers on instagram is almost surpassed by CEW..where is our guy? :sweat_smile:

This is so cute..but the fur...:sweatingbullets:

@ivanovie25it is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Rather than abiding by traditional customs, an increasing number of people are using the long holiday as a chance to take a break from the hectic pace of modern life. A large number of Koreans travel abroad prior pandemic. The Korean Lunar New Year, called "Seollal" or "Gujeong", usually falls on the second new moon after winter solstice. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home.  :ohboy2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Happy Chinese New Year to my dearest Jeomju who celebrate it. :hooray2:Wishing all of us & Seo Jun good health, happiness and prosperity in this year. :heart:

@ivanovie25 I wanna have the Touch n Go. Lol. And I can watch many times the wedding of LYJ and Miso. The most romantic wedding for me especially with the "Beautiful in White" song. :ohboy2:

• Like 3

15 K-Drama Hugs That Melted Our Hearts

15 K-Drama Hugs That Melted Our Hearts

Admittedly, when watching a K-drama the first kiss scene is heavily anticipated, however, a hug scene can be just as impactful, intimate, and vulnerable. There are many types to be admired — back hugs, run hugs, lift hugs, reunion hugs, and more — and they have the power to make our hearts soar with butterflies or swell with tears. Fortunately, as the K-drama world continues to deliver excellent romances and relationships with every new show, there are many hugs that have wiggled their way into our hearts. Here are some of our favorite K-drama hug scenes.

Ko Dong Man & Choi Ae Ra in “Fight My Way

Of course, this list wouldn’t be complete without the mention of rom-com king Park Seo Joon. While he has many memorable hug scenes across all of his dramas, a particularly memorable one is between him and Kim Ji Won in the drama “Fight My Way.” The story follows Choi Ae Ra’s (Kim Ji Won) and Ko Dong Man’s (Park Seo Joon) pursuit of their dreams and happiness as their youth ends. At the beginning of the drama, Ae Ra gives Dong Man a pep talk which leads him to tears. As he begins to get emotional, he sweeps Ae Ra up in a side hug and asks her to comfort him.

This hug is especially cute since Dong Man is the one asking for affection while Ae Ra is perplexed and awkwardly pats his arm. Usually in dramas, the roles are reversed and the girl is crying while the man awkwardly comforts her. As a plus, the floating petals in the background add to the ambiance, making this scene feel romantic and endearing.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1451460wpp/15-k-drama-hugs-that-melted-our-hearts

• Like 2
  • Love 1