Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stat” 5th episode TODAYat 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]
1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Can’t believe we already at half mark for Youn’s Stay and today is episode 5 already. Can’t wait to see the team dealing with big number of guests. Will we see new inner mental breakdowns :lol:

And what a dilemma. I dont want Youn's Stay is over soon. Keep waiting for new episodes but it means it will reach the ending soon. 

I have no idea when we will see Seo Joon again after Youn's Stay. :cutekitty:

Anyway, Friday is the best day now. Lol. :love:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

@serenilmauve I will take that rumor as a valid one bcs Seojun will definitely come back in a drama as lead role. But we don't know when :lol:

I think all Seojun stuff on Awesome IG has been zipped as one here. Everyone can download it :blush:

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1341098

But Youn's Stay will be closed next week due to Lunar New Year holiday. It will be open again on February 19. How can we wait for another week? :sad1:

@aulialanniputri Awww those balls with Seojun's meme faces are too cute i can'ttttt :dontwanna:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve I will rewatch it too. I can watch 3 times for every episodes for YS at this moment. 1. Without sub. 2. With sub. 3. With sub for Seo Joon's moments only. And keep repeating all the clips on the IG and Youtube of his moments. Lol.

Smtms I think he is too perfectionist as well. Everything he does seem perfect. I dont think I iron as good as him. I am surprised seeing he did the ironing at the first time because he is much better than me. :blush:

@Anjalifairy Wowww.. Thks for the zip. We can save it now. :dontwanna:

So next week the week to rewatch from epi 1-5 then. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@Anjalifairy Thank you so much for a link :love:

Whaaaat... A week without Seo Jun? :bawling: We already suffering without enough new Seo Jun material :sad1: 
I hope though this year everyone will be able to spend a quality time with their families, because last year post people couldn’t do it;( 

Lmfao, you right xD It’s a true rumor, because he will lead a drama lol

How long we need to wait until he comebacks Sad Cry GIF

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 5th episode TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]
4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve I will rewatch it too. I can watch 3 times for every episodes for YS at this moment. 1. Without sub. 2. With sub. 3. With sub for Seo Joon's moments only. And keep repeating all the clips on the IG and Youtube of his moments. Lol.

Smtms I think he is too perfectionist as well. Everything he does seem perfect. I dont think I iron as good as him. I am surprised seeing he did the ironing at the first time because he is much better than me. :blush:

@Anjalifairy Wowww.. Thks for the zip. We can save it now.

So next week the week to rewatch from epi 1-5 then. 

I think I watch twice it lol But I also re-watch his dramas all the time XD

He is a bit a perfectionist and he kinda admitted that lol 
What’s funny Lee Seo Jin didn’t even bother that time, Woo Shik had Yumi helping him with his uniform and Seo Jun is just standing there deliberately ironing his pants (+everyone’s aprons) in pajama and shirt lol A sight of a man, who used to take care of himself and his house lol

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

https://www.marketing-interactive.com/sk-magic-my-swoons-consumers-with-park-seo-joon-as-brand-ambassador

SK magic MY swoons consumers with Park Seo Joon as brand ambassador

Our Beloved Seo Joon is new BA for Malaysia? :highonflowers:

I am waiting for coffee BA for other country. :heart:

How i wish psj will come to malaysia as the ambassador but because of covid... oh man so sad  

• Like 6

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 6th episode February 19 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Seojun is dominating southeast asia as CF king, soon will dominate the world  :getmygrooveon:

@serenilmauve Lol only Seojun saw the round thing around the moon while everyone saw just a normal moon :lol: Look at how sincere he blew the dust on his phonescreen in order to show what he saw to the production crew, but no one believe him, poor our baby :lol:

Boss Youn said, "Seojun, after this program is over, you'll be sure to win Grand Bell Award's grand prize". Not sure why she suddenly said this but i think she was really impressed with his hardwork. Despite being under pressure, he and Yumi still managed to serve all the food on time, even faster, yet he still paid attention to detail (our Park Detail :love:), like coloring the pickled cabbage. Boss Youn praised him a lot in this episode. She also joked that she would pass down the guest house to Seojun and if i'm not mistaken, to her joke, Seojun humbly answered that he liked it already just being in the kitchen / being a cook  :wub:

Ep 5 ratings by Nielsen Korea

Nationwide : 11.578%

Metroplolitan area : 13.339%

IMG-20210206-052528.jpg

IMG-20210206-052542.jpg

Ratings are pretty stable. Good job YS team :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2