Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Kang Ha Neul And Park Seo Joon Are Confirmed To Star In New Film

Kang-Ha-Neul-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Actors Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon have been confirmed for a new film!

The actors are cast for the upcoming film “Youth Police” (tentative title), which is an action, investigation film about two young policemen who get caught up in an abduction case after they personally witness a kidnapping.

Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon will be showing a different kind of charm as they star as passionate and innocent policemen. The film plans to release in the beginning half of next year.

Kang Ha Neul is currently starring in “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” as the eighth prince Wang Wook, while Park Seo Joon last starred in the drama “She Was Pretty,” and is starring as the male lead in the upcoming drama “Hwarang: The Beginning.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/12/kang-ha-neul-park-seo-joon-confirmed-to-star-in-new-film/

• 3 weeks later...

Park Seo-joon, Hyung Sik and others in "Flower Knights: The Beginning" poster

photo779124.jpg

Pretty boys from 1,500 years ago are coming.

The poster for the new drama "Flower Knights: The Beginning" has been released.

The poster features Park Seo-joon, Hyung Sik, Choi Min-ho, Do Ji-han, Jo Yoon-woo and Kim Tae-hyeong.

The poster shows the six knights on a field. The drama is a hopeful drama which shows how youths overcome difficulties and gain confidence.

Park Seo-joon (Moo-myeong / Seon-woo) and Hyung Sik (Sam Maek-jong) are right in the front of the poster. Their swords are crossed together but the boys are smiling.

Choi Min-ho (Soo-ho), Do Ji-han (Ban-ryu) and Jo Yoon-woo (Yeo-wool) and Kim Tae-hyeong (Han-seong) look beautiful behind them too. They have all come together under the name 'flower knights'.

The perfect harmony between the six young men is perfect as they look bright and energetic even in the poster. The female character played by Ko Ah-ra (Aro) hasn't been revealed yet.

"Flower Knights: The Beginning" is a youthful historical drama about the flower knights that existed 1,500 years ago. The drama is pre-produced and the first episode will be released in December.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/park-seo-joon-hyung-sik-and-others-in-flower-knights-the-beginning-poster-100079.html

The Cast Of “Hwarang: The Beginning” Is Prettier Than Flowers In Latest Poster

Hwarang.png

Hwarang: The Beginning” has released a new group photo!

On November 1, the drama released a poster showing Park Seo JoonPark Hyung Sik, SHINee’s Choi Minho, BTS’s V, Do Ji Han, and Jo Yoon Woo.

The drama is set to air its first episode in December, and is 100 percent pre-produced. “Hwarang: The Beginning” is a drama that focuses primarily on the flower boy warriors that protected the capital of Silla.

The cast previously released a snapshot of the actors after wrapping up filming in September, and the drama has also released individual posters and descriptions for each character.

Are you excited for this upcoming drama?

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/31/cast-hwarang-the-beginning-is-prettier-than-flowers-in-latest-poster/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow @missgoarassi , @istanbullu_emine and @mysignisflower... Thanks for the beautiful pics of our lovely Park Seo Joon:)... And other posts of his infos, pics and videos from everyone here too...  Reaally loove them:D... 

@missgoarassi, i am an avid fan of Seunggi and now Seo Joon too (bcos Hwarang)...  i kinda shipped Soo Sun with Daegu and now Ahro is too cute with Sun Woo... It makes me confused... Go Ah Ra is always cute with everyone He he

I am so sad today bcos hwarang thread is being closed for next 72 hours

And for all friends here annyeong :blush:... Thanx for all infos and pics of Seo Joon here... I always miss him everyday :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mira08 said:

Wow @missgoarassi , @istanbullu_emine and @mysignisflower... Thanks for the beautiful pics of our lovely Park Seo Joon:)... And other posts of his infos, pics and videos from everyone here too...  Reaally loove them:D... 

@missgoarassi, i am an avid fan of Seunggi and now Seo Joon too (bcos Hwarang)...  i kinda shipped Soo Sun with Daegu and now Ahro is too cute with Sun Woo... It makes me confused... Go Ah Ra is always cute with everyone He he

I am so sad today bcos hwarang thread is being closed for next 72 hours

And for all friends here annyeong :blush:... Thanx for all infos and pics of Seo Joon here... I always miss him everyday :)

haiiii :) ara is always cute with her fellow actor she work with. she is naturally bubbly in real life and kinda boyish too. Yesss, in drama whoever like my girl i ship them. :wub::wub: but in real life i dont think Ara is their type. Seo Joon said he kind to like girl with cold eyes (but in the name of my shipper heart can't they like each other?, dont kill me :D).

The thread is being closed? Why? :o

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, missgoarassi said:

haiiii :) ara is always cute with her fellow actor she work with. she is naturally bubbly in real life and kinda boyish too. Yesss, in drama whoever like my girl i ship them. :wub::wub: but in real life i dont think Ara is their type. Seo Joon said he kind to like girl with cold eyes (but in the name of my shipper heart can't they like each other?, dont kill me :D).

The thread is being closed? Why? :o

Yay they will be cute together in real life of course:lol:. But i never ship artists in real life bcos its torturing when our wishes don't become real, he he...

Well it looks like a poster broke the thread rules by posting harassing statement continually... Hope this won't happen anymore when the thread reopen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mira08 said:

Yay they will be cute together in real life of course:lol:. But i never ship artists in real life bcos its torturing when our wishes don't become real, he he...

Well it looks like a poster broke the thread rules by posting harassing statement continually... Hope this won't happen anymore when the thread reopen

Hahahha shipping Ara with her fellow actor in real life is so much fun because its not going to happen :D:D:D. I am scared the poster wont comeback to Hwarang thread and the thread will be quiet and no updates. I personally prefer their harasment posting than no comment at all, i am weird i know B)

3 hours ago, missgoarassi said:

Hahahha shipping Ara with her fellow actor in real life is so much fun because its not going to happen :D:D:D. I am scared the poster wont comeback to Hwarang thread and the thread will be quiet and no updates. I personally prefer their harasment posting than no comment at all, i am weird i know B)

Noo... That just one harasser and he/she better not comeback... Or we will lost our thread again and again... Thats scary:astonished:... Sorry if ot

Ok to avoid ot let me tell you my funny experience with Seo Joon:D

Spoiler

Fisrt time i saw him in kill me heal me... Despite my saltyness that seunggi canceled his role there... I decided to watch it bcos the story... And yeah... I really enjoy kmhm mainly bcos yo na char there ... Never aware the existence of seo joon except he is the female lead 'twin bro' ... 

Then i watched She Was Pretty bcos my friends recommended me to watch it... And yes the story is cute... Like it... But i still didnt aware of seo joon existence except he is the random male lead :lol:

And again... My friend told me about how she really like Hwarang bcos SMJ char there... I really dont recognise the actors except Go Ah Ra... I was lazy to watch bcos i ship soo sun (ah ra) with dae gu (seunggi)... But i decided to accompany her bcos her excitement (she post SMJ pics and yeah he is really cute:D)

Then Seo Joon appeared first in my screen... I was like... "ok, he's ugly and his hair is so messy... He can't be the main lead... He must be some random supporting role" (wakakak sorry Soejoonie :tongue:)... But then he spoke some witty dialouges with the other messy guys who was challenging him... I started to like him... And then i felt like i had seen that face before but not sure where... As usual our google tell everything to us and me like whaaaat he is in kmhm and swp and i watched the whole dramas and i never recognise him whaaat:blink:

And the more far i watch hwarang the more i fall for him... Mainly bcos his char there... I really like the char from the start, he is witty, loyal, kind, and finally my eyes can see that he is really handsome lol i was soo late

So i rerun swp and kmhm and watch witch's romance too... And really regret why i can't 'see' him earlier... He is indeed the most beautiful man ever:wub:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mira08 said:
  Hide contents

Fisrt time i saw him in kill me heal me... Despite my saltyness that seunggi canceled his role there... I decided to watch it bcos the story... And yeah... I really enjoy kmhm mainly bcos yo na char there ... Never aware the existence of seo joon except he is the female lead 'twin bro' ... 

Then i watched She Was Pretty bcos my friends recommended me to watch it... And yes the story is cute... Like it... But i still didnt aware of seo joon existence except he is the random male lead :lol:

And again... My friend tell me about how she really like Hwarang bcos SMJ char there... I really dont recognise the actors except Go Ah Ra... I was lazy to watch bcos i ship soo sun (ah ra) with dae gu (seunggi)... But i decided to accompany her bcos her excitement (she post SMJ pics and yeah he is really cute:D)

Then Seo Joon appeared first in my screen... I was like... "ok, he's ugly and his hair is so messy... He can't be the main lead... He must be some random supporting role (wakakak sorry Soejoonie :tongue:)... But then he spoke some witty dialouges with the other messy guys who was challenging him... I started to like him... And then i felt like i had seen that face before but not sure where... As usual our google tell everything to us and me like whaaaat he is in kmhm and swp and i watched the whole dramas and i never recognise him whaaat:blink:

And the more far i watch hwarang the more i fall for him... Mainly bcos his char there... I really like the char from the start, he is witty, loyal, kind, and finally my eyes can see that he is really handsome lol i was soo late

So i rerun swp and kmhm and watch witch's romance too... And really regret why i can't 'see' him earlier... He is indeed the most beautiful man ever:wub:

congratz :D you find a good actor to stan :glasses:

first time i saw PSJ in Bang Yong Guk MV I Remember (ft Yoseob BEAST) and absolutly  his kiss scene leave a good impresiion. then saw him again in DH2 but the drama is not my cup of tea so i skip, then saw some ep of Post of Gold and think that his chemystry with BJH is amazing (no wonder some gossip around about their relationship), and finally i paid attention to him when WitchRomance happened, this boy can act and he can KISS and he is not your typical flower boy but charming in his own way, skip KMHM and SWP because of the female lead but i know PSJ do good perfomance in both drama. And i like his friendship with Sistar esp Hyolyn.

He is tall, have a broad shoulder, nice body and beautiful lips so dont blame me for hoping him for my self :flushed:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, missgoarassi said:

congratz :D you find a good actor to stan :glasses:

first time i saw PSJ in Bang Yong Guk MV I Remember (ft Yoseob BEAST) and absolutly  his kiss scene leave a good impresiion. then saw him again in DH2 but the drama is not my cup of tea so i skip, 

Actually i am not a fan of MVs... But since many mentioned that BYG MV i feel like to watch it:)... I really like Seo Joon in DH2, despite his least screen time he was soo handsome there... I like his gothic style, he he... And not yet watch post of gold bcos lazy to download (50 episodes maybe and he is not the main lead)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mira08 said:

Actually i am not a fan of MVs... But since many mentioned that BYG MV i feel like to watch it:)... I really like Seo Joon in DH2, despite his least screen time he was soo handsome there... I like his gothic style, he he... And not yet watch post of gold bcos lazy to download (50 episodes maybe and he is not the main lead)

hahahha i am kpop trash so i watch all. Have you watch PSJ in RM? I guessed he guested three times or more and dont forget to watch 1N2D Hwarang he is so funny, he got a new nickname from 1N2D its Mr. Ugly

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, missgoarassi said:

hahahha i am kpop trash so i watch all. Have you watch PSJ in RM? I guessed he guested three times or more and dont forget to watch 1N2D Hwarang he is so funny, he got a new nickname from 1N2D its Mr. Ugly

Finished downloading BYG mv yayy

Not yet watch his 1n2d and RM ... Still lazy to search the link... My friend told me he often lose in 1n2d he he... Is he attractive in RM? Is it available on YT?

2 hours ago, mira08 said:

Finished downloading BYG mv yayy

Not yet watch his 1n2d and RM ... Still lazy to search the link... My friend told me he often lose in 1n2d he he... Is he attractive in RM? Is it available on YT?

yes he always lose. Even cha taehyun suggest PSJ to became 1n2d member (totally agree) because he always unlucky  . just search park seo joon on youtube, they have all of it.

• Like 1