Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• 2 weeks later...

“Hwarang: The Beginning” Reveals Broadcast Plans

“Hwarang: The Beginning” Reveals Broadcast Plans

According to reports revealed on May 18, KBS2′s upcoming drama “Hwarang: The Beginning” has confirmed their broadcast schedule. A drama insider revealed that it is highly likely that the drama will air in December.

A representative from KBS’s drama department confirmed the news and said, “It is true that it is expected to air in December. However, we are still in discussion regarding whether it will be a Monday-Tuesday drama or Wednesday-Thursday drama.”

“Hwarang: The Beginning” tells the story of the Hwarangs’s passion, love, and growth in the capital of Shilla 1,500 years ago. The drama boasts a star-studded cast including Park Seo Joon, Go Ara, Park Hyung Sik, SHINee’s Minho, BTS’s V (Kim Taehyung), and more.

The drama will be 100 percent pre-produced and started filming last March.

Hopefully fans won’t have to wait too long!

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/17/hwarang-the-beginning-reveals-broadcast-plans/

• 2 weeks later...

Park Seo Joon is laid back and cool in 'High Cut'

The handsome Park Seo Joon can be seen in the 175th issue of star style magazine 'High Cut'!

Pictures released on June 1 show him looking mighty fine with his long locks as he dons 'Sperry' apparel as the brand model. He looks casual and chic in shirts, wide pants, and shorts for a very laid back vibe.

In in the interview, he said, "My 20's passed by in a hectic way. Somehow, I think I made it here well. I want to have a variety of experiences in my 30's."

park-seo-joon_1464799133_13307235_884579

park-seo-joon_1464799133_13319802_884579

park-seo-joon_1464799133_13325541_884579

park-seo-joon_1464799133_13327362_884579

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/park-seo-joon-is-laid-back-and-cool-in-high-cut

HIGH CUT vol. 175 teaser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul to partner up for new youth mystery film

kang-ha-neul,park-seo-joon

A new youth mystery film starring Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul? Sounds sweet!

The two actors have been cast as the male leads of a film called "Young Police", telling the story of two college students studying to become policemen, and their involvement in a kidnapping case which happened in front of their eyes. 

Park Seo Joon will be playing the playful, but warm-hearted Hwang Ki Joon, while Kang Ha Neul will be his buddies Kang Hee Yeol. Work for the film is set to begin toward the latter half of this year. 

• Like 2