Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 @serenilmauve Considering that Youn-boss is now mostly talking and serving guests, how big is percentage that she simply blackmailed Na PD to make her move from kitchen? :joy: I bet she said she will not do it anymore unless he makes it easier for her, since in YK2 she was always in pain. So Na PD decided to make Yumi/Seojoon duo suffer instead :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@serenilmauve Basically we will find soon all the answers through the broadcast but as always, we're too excited for this with so much questions lol. Like, whom will he learn cooking from this time? Tony Hong again? Or Baek Jongwon maybe? XD

@AsveriaPSJ Maybe you're right with the teaser fact that boss Youn relaxedly doing friendly talk show with the guests while the kitchen duo struggling with the heat lol. But i do think they have each person in the right job :D

@serenilmauve Actually i suspect that he also stole Saeroy's mouth shield to cook puhahaha

I wonder how many takes they did for the teaser? Seojin is so done with those cute things lol

3 more sleeps until we meet manager/chef Park!

Golden State Warriors Dancing GIF by NBA

Finally i can countdown something again :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Anjalifairy I do think, that Yumi/Seojoon duo works better as a kitchen team, but I’m so sure, that Youn-boss just moved herself from kitchen job this time lol 
Not sure about Wooshik, but I believe in him, but all 5 give a perfect team vibe together. Their age gap huge, but they communicate well. 
Do you remember in what episode in YK2 Youn-boss and Seojin talked about Seojoon? When Seojin praised Seojoon a lot?

• Like 5

@AsveriaPSJ @Anjalifairy i agree with you, each of them has the right role, 3 who can speak quite fluent english are in the front liners and 2 are in the back :) But i personally feel sorry for Madam Youn in YK2, she's already a senior lady and has to stand all day. It's good that now she can be a bit relaxed in term of physical :blush:

The caption in the teaser 1 is something like the new generation of youn's kitchen has taken over the cutting board..lol! let the young take the physical pains..:D

I literally count the day, everyday checking out the TVN channel for new update lol! this is so not healthy..aarrgh, friday please come soon..:D

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

@aulialanniputri No, it was a scene where they were sitting in kitchen (of their dorm) and talked between each other about Seojoon. I wanted to refresh my memory what they said, but now I simply can’t find it :tired:

@AsveriaPSJ ahh, in episode 4 at minute 39'? I can't find that part in youtube.. :persevere:

Seo Jin said that finally Seo Joon was recognized by Chef Youn on that day... :lol:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, aulialanniputri said:

@AsveriaPSJ ahh, in episode 4 at minute 39'? I can't find that part in youtube.. :persevere:

Seo Jin said that finally Seo Joon was recognized by Chef Youn on that day... :lol:

Really? I don't recall :lol:  i need to watch that again now..

Madam Youn was a bit sceptical of him during the first meeting right? He was so nervous that day..lol! 

• Like 5

@AsveriaPSJ Now I am curious which episode then.

@aulialanniputri I will rewatch it as well. Lol.

22 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Really? I don't recall :lol:  i need to watch that again now..

Madam Youn was a bit sceptical of him during the first meeting right? He was so nervous that day..lol! 

Yes, I think Madam Youn didnt know Seo Joon at that time? Lol. 

• Like 5