Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Bluepiano It’s been years since I want to see him with in thriller/action where he acts with gun xD I think heavy, hard story with packed gun action would suit him like a glove;)) Knowing Seo Jun, I do think he will choose something similar eventually;)

Yeah me too.. i would love to see him acting in heavy action movie/drama..

he is sooo good in chronicles of evil.. so unexpected

• Like 7

23 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 One hope that I have, that director is not there to fool with your heart excepting some romance between Hong Dae and So Min

Watching the director's other works, I think there is some light romance between them..:blush: 

19 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

That “Excuse me” gets me all the the time xD What a remarkable fight scene though. Seo Jun is really born to be an action hero on top of being rom-com king and melo master;)

Lol! me too! the change of tone between the previous scene and that scene is comical, and Seo Joon delivers that tone perfectly..:kiss_wink:

I remember him being praised by the director for having remarkable action skills. He's indeed a versatile actor:fullofhearts:

Ah..i miss him already..btw i don't really like that hair style of him in Blibli event..why does his hair stylist often style his hair like that? lol!

• Like 7

Hi girls! How's your holidays? I hope you have a great time with your loved ones :heart: Mine is hella tiring coz for restaurant industry, it means non-stop service and increased reservations :dead:But finally i can now get a proper rest. I feel like wanting to keep lying on my bed till new year lol and catch up on Seojun's updates that i missed :D

Btw, it's the last monday of 2020. Hoping for the last Record Park's of 2020 too! We didn't get any last year. Remember a lunatic hacked his youtube channel around this time last year? Still so mad at it :onfirex:

Please Seojun, don't leave us hanging without any special year-end content. Just do the QnA or whateverrr :cries:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

https://youtu.be/GMcQpOZWykY

(why can't the link be embedded? -_-)

Been a while since i watched this so i kinda forgot that he actually sings well here and it was mind blowing. One of his best live singing ever :heart:

YHY : Looking at your friendship, male ans female relationship. Has it ever turned into some kind of romantic feeling? 
HR : He doesn't see me as a woman though. 

YHY : Which girl group do you like most? 
SJ : Twice! (look at Hyorin's face. Lol naughty Seojun :lol:). I'm kidding. I saw Sistar in my military service singing their song "Push Push". But i didn't know back then that i would have become friends with her. And then we got casted in a drama series and i started to listen to their album. 

YHY : what is Seojun to Hyorin? 
HR : A lighthouse. Although we don't meet often but he's a friend who will take care of me from far. 
YHY : What is Hyorin to Seojun? 
SJ : She's a diva. My parents know that we're friends. They always watch shows with Hyorin in it and told me about that. I think she'll be one of the best diva South Korea ever has.

Also, look how he still nailed presenting the next performance in Music Bank host style despite already stepping down from the position for almost 2 year at that time :lol:

Contrary to the video above, here he just clapped along awkwardly when he was asked to sing. He just couldn't open his mouth :lol: Our shy Seojun :lol:

I love Seojun's honest answers. Guess thats why people really like to be friend with him bcs he's not fake.

Edit : of course we can't forget this pic

images-4.jpg

From google (Originally from Hyorin's IG but i couldn't find it)

Let's call it Seojun - Hyorin friendship appreciation post XD

• Like 3
  • Love 2