Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Merry Christmas to all here who celebrate :blush: and happy holidays!

@Bluepiano the same, i couldn't see the pics..

IC without the drama wouldn't be known to the world..so proud of them :wub:

@serenilmauve i watched a yt clip of him being embarrassed watching himself in wwwk..cute! Too bad i couldn't find it again..it's too deep burried in my history lol!

• Like 6

PSJ for Smart Philippines CF

11 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve I really love Seo Joon's hoddie Nike Air Jordan. I wonder whether there is size for girls.

I like them too;)) But I don’t know if they have the exact female version. Maybe one of their small male sizes can look really good as “oversized” hoodie?;)

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Bluepiano said:

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve uhh I thought I figured out how to post photos. Looks like it did not work. Do I have to use another website to host the pics? I was using the URL link of google photo. 

Try this one https://ru.imgbb.com I use it myself;)

If you can’t post previews without registration, just do it. Pretty simple one to use;))

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :hooray2:

@serenilmauve I really love Seo Joon's hoddie Nike Air Jordan. I wonder whether there is size for girls. :cutekitty:

Effective ads..lol!  Seo Joon seems to like Nike a lot..this time we're in a different side lol! I'm more to the 3 stripes..:D i'll try to wear Nike later :sweatingbullets:

@serenilmauve aah thank you for the yt clip..yess that one, they just couldn't take it anymore..the amount of cringe lol!

• Like 3

Thanks! I am trying it. Hope it works this time. 

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Try this one https://ru.imgbb.com I use it myself;)

If you can’t post previews without registration, just do it. Pretty simple one to use;))

IMG-3772.jpg

IMG-6472.jpg

IMG-6473.jpg

Wish my supermarket has more of his endorsement products; I would have bought everything. 

I remember that there was a clip of Chang-eui Song's wife went grocery shopping and bought everything with PSJ's face on in “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny”. Song was pretty jealous. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@Bluepiano I’m so jealous of your korean market! It’s so big :love:

We only have few items, but there is also that Bibigo seaweed with Seo Jun’s face;))) We fans all alike and always get everything that has his face on it. 
My biggest regret in visiting Seoul (excluding the moment, that IC filming for Halloween happened like literally just 2 weeks later after I visited Itaewon :tears:), that I didn’t buy enough things with Seo Jun stuff, didn’t take pictures of them and didn’t allow myself to fangirl properly :bawling:

• Like 5

Miss them too!:fullofhearts: He looks good with all his costars. 

Yay I am quite lucky considering there are a lot of Korean living at that area. I have to drive 40 mins so I don’t go often. PSJ is the only one with that kind of poster in the supermarket. That says something. 

So envious. At least you were there! I remember you went for work. It must be hard to fangirl in front of coworkers. Even with family, I think I might have to down play it. I hope to visit Korean after the pandemic. It would be a dream to meet him but it is going to be a long shot. At least to visit the filming locations of his drama/movie and get a lot of seo joon stuff. 

28 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Bluepiano I’m so jealous of your korean market! It’s so big :love:

We only have few items, but there is also that Bibigo seaweed with Seo Jun’s face;))) We fans all alike and always get everything that has his face on it. 
My biggest regret in visiting Seoul (excluding the moment, that IC filming for Halloween happened like literally just 2 weeks later after I visited Itaewon :tears:), that I didn’t buy enough things with Seo Jun stuff, didn’t take pictures of them and didn’t allow myself to fangirl properly :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 12/25/2020 at 9:50 AM, Macy_sun said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNtb_hn0O6/?igshid=1cbxfx4xtayny

Park Seo Joon update his IG

Christmas greeting & promote the new song for V & Peakboy

Wooga Squad always there to support each other :yaaa:

Edited by Berou
Please do not post consecutively. Thanks
  • Like 6

On 12/25/2020 at 6:57 AM, ivanovie25 said:

Effective ads..lol!  Seo Joon seems to like Nike a lot..this time we're in a different side lol! I'm more to the 3 stripes..:D i'll try to wear Nike later :sweatingbullets:

@serenilmauve aah thank you for the yt clip..yess that one, they just couldn't take it anymore..the amount of cringe lol!

Think so, he’s fans of Nike :love: He like to wear Nike’s sneaker (from what I seen in his IG post). 

On 12/25/2020 at 7:06 AM, Bluepiano said:

Thanks! I am trying it. Hope it works this time. 

Wish my supermarket has more of his endorsement products; I would have bought everything. 

I remember that there was a clip of Chang-eui Song's wife went grocery shopping and bought everything with PSJ's face on in “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny”. Song was pretty jealous. 

I wish that he can endorse some product in my country :blush: 
So that he might have a chance to come over my country after this pandemic. Then, I can see him :grin: Now I only can wait patiently for ‘Youn’s Stay’ in Jan2021.

On 12/25/2020 at 10:07 AM, serenilmauve said:

Wooga Squad always there to support each other :yaaa:

Indeed. They really support each support. I  love to see their friendship, they have been friends for some times and they appreciate each other. :happydance:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Macy_sun said:

Indeed. They really support each support. I  love to see their friendship, they have been friends for some times and they appreciate each other. :happydance:

Particularly Peakboy and Wooshik, they have been friends from the times when they were nobody. That type of friendship will be long lasting..but of course with v and hyungsik, he's created a bond too :blush: 

I saw his post accidentally like 10 minutes after he posted, i feel like he's near me..lol! Maybe he's still around on instagram at that time..kkkk..his reply to Peakboy is so random..:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Particularly Peakboy and Wooshik, they have been friends from the times when they were nobody. That type of friendship will be long lasting..but of course with v and hyungsik, he's created a bond too :blush: 

I saw his post accidentally like 10 minutes after he posted, i feel like he's near me..lol! Maybe he's still around on instagram at that time..kkkk..his reply to Peakboy is so random..:D

Peakboy and him from the same school right ? Yaya, he created the bond and the Wooga squad friendship are awesome :grin:

I feel you :lol: I like their interaction in IG, always so fun & lovely. 

• Like 6