Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2020 Korean Dramas On Netflix That Won Our Hearts Big Time

As the season of 2020 Korean Dramas winds down in a few days, expect a parade of fond lookbacks from all the stories we enjoyed this year.

2020 was a rough year for everyone, but it was a year full of amazing K-dramas that made us laugh, cry, and hope for a better future. From super romantic stories about a crash landing to a heartwarming friendship between doctors, there was something for everyone.

If you are preparing a schedule for your holiday season K-Drama marathon, look no further! Sip your favorite hot chocolate, binge on your favorite food or go for a chimaek session while enjoying these 2020 Korean Dramas on Netflix that you will surely love.

Itaewon Class

Itaewon Class was the underdog revenge story of the year. You couldn’t help but root for Park Saeroyi (Park Seo-jun) who was terribly wronged by the father and son of food corporation Jangga Group. Park Saeroyi steadfastly sticks to his plans of beating them with his own restaurant and company.

Plus, Itaewon Class also had the most diverse cast of the year. Touching upon some prejudices not often discussed in K-dramas, the story had a whole lot of heart as you cheer on Park Saeroyi and his DanBam family.

2020 korean dramas on netflix

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/2020-korean-dramas-on-netflix-that-won-our-hearts-big-time/

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

@serenilmauve i like how Seo Joon calls her noona, and Yumi is such a clumsy noona, he often shaked his head over her clumsiness :relaxed: remember when she panicked looking for the aprons when she already gave them to Seo Joon before..lol!

Agree, that's why there is a nickname for him right? Healthy youth or something? He has that image of a young healthy man

I notice Seo Joon tends to be slim by default, so after he buffed himself for a role usually he will lose a lot of weight and became quite skinny before he gains again back to his normal weight

• Like 6

Thread moving fast in less than 12 hours. Everyone here misses him that much, huh? :lol:

7 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Oy yeah! What a great news :glasses: 

Wish Youn’s Stay to have high ratings! 11 weeks is even more, than typical 8-10 weeks for dramas with their double episodes))))

It is said that Youn's Stay (gosh.. I'm still not used to this new title lol) is scheduled to be aired as follow up to New Journey To The West 8 (but i read that the show has ended last friday. Now i'm confused xD) and i read that NJTTW8 ranked 1st in all channels including terrestrial channels for 11 consecutive weeks. So what i'm trying to say is hopefully viewers stay and we can keep up the momentum to be the first as well and hit daebak success!  :happy2:

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@AnjalifairySo they saying it’s definitely January 2021, but without mentioning exact dates, right?

Yes, it will be in January but no exact dates mentioned so far in all those articles that have come out ^_^

Talking about Hyori's B&B, there was a quite coincidence,

ezgif-6-7edc48c6dcc5.gifHyori said to her husband while she put on the apron to Yoona, "oppa.. look! I feel like Park Seojun. Girls will like it (this manner)". She was referring to Seojun in YK2 when he helped Yumi wear her apron. Hyori watched the show :lol:

I didn't really pay much attention to this part when i watched it bcs i didn't know Seojun back then xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

@Anjalifairy YK2 was a national TV show, I bet a lot of people watched it. 
I hope YS will be just as beloved 

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

52 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve Seojun is really good at skinship and he knows it! He knows how to make every woman's heart flutters :lol:

Also, don't forget how he greeted his fanboy awkwardly here :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CELNN3NHXQ2/?igshid=wv8etesftz2k

I want to meet him at least one time in my life :sad1:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy YK2 was a national TV show, I bet a lot of people watched it. 
I hope YS will be just as beloved

I want to meet him at least one time in my life

@serenilmauve, don't lose hope, dear - always keep that spirit. :blush:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** “Youn’s Kitchen” is returning as “Youn’s Stay”, which PSJ is taking part & joined also by Choi Woo Shik. The show is slated for a January premiere. Looking forward to this. :blush:

• Like 7

These Cute Throwback Photos Of Our Fave K-Drama Actors Will Make Your Day

We've already talked about our favorite Korean actors' first major acting gigs, and now, we've decided to list down some of our fave oppas and remember how they looked like then and how they look like now. Our conclusion? Gwapo talaga sila, guys! 

Here's how some of our fave oppas looked like in the early days of their careers:

4. Park Seo Joon

Six years ago, our ultimate oppa Park Seo Joon was the ultimate cutie!

Korean actors and how they look like before and now

Now, he looks like the ideal man that we would love to marry! And that's not just because he looks great, we have a long list of why we are totally head over heels for him. *swoons*

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, don't lose hope, dear - always keep that spirit. :blush:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** “Youn’s Kitchen” is returning as “Youn’s Stay”, which PSJ is taking part & joined also by Choi Woo Shik. The show is slated for a January premiere. Looking forward to this. :blush:

You right;) Dreams trend to come true, if we work for them;)) 

Thank you so much for your support :loveu:

• Like 3

The hanbok looks modern and clean on him. Hopefully we will see him in another historical work. 

I also want to see him wearing glasses in a drama/movie. Like in witch's romance or kill me, heal me, he is sophisticated and utterly charming. 

On 12/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, serenilmauve said:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs. Thanks !
  • Like 6

“Youn’s Kitchen” Transforms With New Focus For Upcoming Season

“Youn’s Kitchen” Transforms With New Focus For Upcoming Season

Dec 22, 2020
by J. K

“Youn’s Kitchen” is returning as “Youn’s Stay” (literal title)!

On December 22, a source frm tvN confirmed that the network is launching “Youn’s Stay,” which is directed by Na Young Suk and Kim Se Hee. It will be a reality program set in a hanok(traditional Korean home) in South Jeolla Province.

The main cast of “Youn’s Kitchen” returns for this new spin on the format, with Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, and Park Seo Joon taking part. As previously confirmed, they’re joined by Choi Woo Shik, who starred alongside Jung Yu Mi this year in Na Young Suk’s reality show “Summer Vacation.” The cast of “Youn’s Stay” recently wrapped up filming in the county of Gurye.

The first season of “Youn’s Kitchen” featured the stars opening a restaurant on an island in Bali, Indonesia, and in the second season they did so on the Spanish island of Tenerife. Due to COVID-19, the show decided to film in Korea this year.

tvN stated, “There is not much travel happening between countries due to COVID-19, but there are foreigners who have come to Korea during the COVID-19 period after being appointed by their business or for their studies, and they are not able to enjoy the atmosphere of Korea. We wanted to create an opportunity for them to experience Korea’s charms and the beauty of hanok while doing a homestay in a hanok.”

“Youn’s Stay” is slated for a January premiere.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1444839wpp/youns-kitchen-transforms-with-new-focus-for-upcoming-season

• Like 6

8 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve i like how Seo Joon calls her noona, and Yumi is such a clumsy noona, he often shaked his head over her clumsiness :relaxed: remember when she panicked looking for the aprons when she already gave them to Seo Joon before..lol!

Agree, that's why there is a nickname for him right? Healthy youth or something? He has that image of a young healthy man

I notice Seo Joon tends to be slim by default, so after he buffed himself for a role usually he will lose a lot of weight and became quite skinny before he gains again back to his normal weight

That's why he teases her and takes care. I like how Seo Jun takes care of others. Not excessive, but attentive. 

Yes, and he fits that nickname to a t. He his humble, works hard, has a healthy lifestyle, successful, full of passion and positive energy;)))

Except after WWWSK, I don't remember him loosing much weight. He manages himself well overall, I think. He is one of those guys, who found his comfort zone;)))

3 hours ago, Bluepiano said:

The hanbok looks modern and clean on him. Hopefully we will see him in another historical work. 

I also want to see him wearing glasses in a drama/movie. Like in witch's romance or kill me, heal me, he is sophisticated and utterly charming. 

Yes, please for historical drama;)

As for glasses.. Maybe when he is a bit older?  I used to wear glasses, so I'm personally not found of them for that reason, but Seo Jun would look good in humble white collar role. Especially if it's slice of life or thriller genre;)

P.S. Don't forget to delete from quotes any images, gifs or videos;)

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Thread moving fast in less than 12 hours. Everyone here misses him that much, huh? :lol:

It is said that Youn's Stay (gosh.. I'm still not used to this new title lol) is scheduled to be aired as follow up to New Journey To The West 8 (but i read that the show has ended last friday. Now i'm confused xD) and i read that NJTTW8 ranked 1st in all channels including terrestrial channels for 11 consecutive weeks. So what i'm trying to say is hopefully viewers stay and we can keep up the momentum to be the first as well and hit daebak success!  

I think nowadays TV stations do not put shows as train after each other, just to fill timeslot, they wait until they have something to show without rushing. 

In Na PD we trust:wow1:

• Like 6

Gotcha. I will remove those from the quotes. Still learning ;)

I imagine some kind of role he plays as a diligent person with glasses during the day and a villain at night...aha. Me too, glasses dont look good on me. Seo joon does it effortlessly. 

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Yes, please for historical drama;)

As for glasses.. Maybe when he is a bit older?  I used to wear glasses, so I'm personally not found of them for that reason, but Seo Jun would look good in humble white collar role. Especially if it's slice of life or thriller genre;)

P.S. Don't forget to delete from quotes any images, gifs or videos;)

@Anjalifairy really miss him a lot. Have been doing re-watching marathon but it just makes me feeling even more empty. 

Hope the show will be a great success. Is it a unique concept to use hanok background serving Korean food? I have not seen it before but I also have not watched much Korean variety show. To me it is wonderful that they bring back tradition. 

• Like 7

Poor Oh Ri On xD 

Seo Jun is a male celebrity people want spent Christmas with. Female is IU. 
And if not for COVID, we maybe could see them too together... Like in teaser or something :criesariver:

Edited by Berou
Please do not post consecutively. Thanks
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2