Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

What's that "coming soon" on his caption though?? I saw his stylist also wrote "looking forward to it". It must be something special. What could it be??

Reaction GIF

That wink~ I cringed when he cringed after that wink lol

Also, Jo Yiseo and Choi Aera were so hilarious. But why was i the embarrassed one seeing them did the parodies? lol shy GIF 

But kudos to them for being all out xD See? Like i said, to make him notice you, you just have to be shameless and all out :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah, the Mokpo TangTangi guy who smartly rubbed the sauce on his palm in order to reenact a scene in Saja. That was hilarious. Even Seojun bursted out laughing 

They were all so active too;)

He said he become fan after watching The Divine Fury, right?

It was real fun to watch his fans giving him clues too lol How everyone started rubbing their head to imitate Park Sae Roy though lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I tried to translate this QnA part first. Maybe i'll translate other parts as well next time. Of course, there are parts that are incomplete and maybe inaccurate as well in my trans below but i hope it helps you guys to figure out their conversation in this section. And still, hopefully Kloudbeer will provide us full eng sub on their video since they kept consistently putting english caption on their IG updates. 

1. MC : What is your Today's TMI?
SJ : Today's TMI?
MC : What did you do before coming here? 
SJ : I didn't do much. I just had 2 cups of coffee at home. 
MC : What kind of coffee? Espresso? Mix Coffee?
SJ : Just double shots and mix it with water. (?)
MC : When you wake up in the morning and open your eyes, what's your routine? 
SJ : I drink coffee right in the morning. Then do some work out, and take a shower. That's my normal routine. Today since i'm here in the evening, i think i'm going to sleep a bit late. 

2. MC : Who's your drinking friends these days?
If you have a friend who can go home with you and have a can of beer, what kind of friend would you have?
SJ :  But i drink with my mom and dad the most though.
MC : Ah.. So desirable. 
SJ : Since i can't go anywhere (due to pandemic), i work out with my parents. So i spend most of my time with them. (i don't know about you guys but my heart feels warm knowing this :wub:)
MC : Ah.. my son should be like this too. He's 7 years old.
SJ : Is he?
MC : Yes.
SJ : All of my friends are busy though. 

3. MC : Have you tried MBTI test?
SJ : No, I haven't.

(Whyyy?? I'm curious about his)

4. MC : You like exercise. Earlier, the future police (one of the participant on the screen if I'm not mistaken) said he wanted to learn a simple home training that is easy to do at home.
SJ : But the space at home is a bit limited. I can't really do the model. In my case, i do Burpee Test.
MC : How many times do you do it? How many sets?
SJ : Only until you reach your limit.

5. MC : What's the secret of being handsome?
SJ : What...? (cuuuuteee)

6. MC : You know, men at home don't really care about beauty, but what's your "must-do" list?
SJ : My skin is very dry. So first of all, knowing your own skin type is the most important thing. In my case, bcs my skin is dry, i apply a lot of moisturizing cream and i put on moisturizer pack as well.
MC : So, make sure to use moisturizer pack. Today are you going to use it?
SJ : Sure. Strangely enough, it has become a habit. No matter how much i'm drunk, i'm still gonna do it. I'll stick to it until it's tangled, and the moment i move it falls down. (Not sure about this last statement though :sweatingbullets:)

7. MC : Oppa, you like dry snack or soup based snack? (It's kind of snack consumed while drinking alcohol, i believe)
SJ : It depends.
MC : Then, What about today?
SJ : Today i feel like eating soup.
MC : Then you like something spicy or just plain?
SJ :  I like tteokpokki soup.
MC :  There are many who are curious about your drinking habit
SJ : I don't have any drinking habit. I just sleep. Ah.. also i have to brush my teeth no matter what.
MC : So, you use moisturizer pack (before going to sleep) and brush your teeth. What a good drinking habit.
SJ : Otherwise, i'm going to feel uncomfortable the next day.
MC : As expected, a very well-organized man, Park Seojun-ssi.:wub:)

MC : While filming for Kloudbeer, is there something memorable?
SJ : Rather than something special, first of all, the CF's director is famous in the advertising industry and he's also the one who direct movie Beauty Inside where i'm in. So we were able to film together and it was comfortable. What i felt (special) was that to be able to splash beer in the room where you'd stay requires a lot of skills. I was amazed when i saw him from the side. Too bad that was before it (Kloubeer St Draft) was actually released. So I couldn't take a lot home because it was a new product. (LOL)
MC : Today they prepare a lot. (Laughs)
In fact, what many people are curious about in beer advertisements is this throat (i don't know how to translate this part, but i think it refers to when Seojun had to sip the beer intensely like in the CF. I hope you know what i mean lol) how much did you drink at the time of the commercial filming? Did "okay" sign come out quickly?
SJ : I don't think it was quick. Since we had to shoot from several angels, It was not that fast. We did it moderately.
MC : I wonder if you can reenact the scene from the CF.
Then he did it. I tried searching for the gif for this part, but i couldn't find any :joy:
found it! Thanks @serenilmauve
Btw, luckily we had a good MC. She took initiative a lot to dig more bcs Seojun tend to give simple answers. Well, Prince Mood is shy and introvert kinda guy :wub:
Edited by Anjalifairy
Found the gif!
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

It was real fun to watch his fans giving him clues too lol How everyone started rubbing their head to imitate Park Sae Roy though lol

The minute they started rubbing their head i knew the answer but Seo Joon was soo clueless..lol! I think they gave him some hints, right? 

That ketchup on the fan's hand is so hillarious! Creative..

Btw, i notice that in the last several months tvn and kbs have been publishing clips of his old dramas on youtube, a witch's romance and shut up family. I really wish netflix would scoop them :) i really enjoy watching his goofy character in shut up family :wub:

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yup, he's been a fan since TDF bcs Seojun was so cool when beating the villain :lol:

• Like 5

On 10/11/2020 at 6:19 PM, Anjalifairy said:

found it! Thanks @serenilmauve
Btw, luckily we had a good MC. She took initiative a lot to dig more bcs Seojun tend to give simple answers. Well, Prince Mood is shy and introvert kinda guy :wub:

She made him do a lot stuff he wasn't really comfortable with though xD But it's understandable, he is not used to give fanservice, he is also shy and reserved guy;) As introvert myself, I wish some people would understand us more xD But he is a really a very positive person, who always tries his best to give people what they want and cheer them up;))) Really admire him a lot for that;))

On 10/11/2020 at 6:20 PM, ivanovie25 said:

The minute they started rubbing their head i knew the answer but Seo Joon was soo clueless..lol! I think they gave him some hints, right? 

That ketchup on the fan's hand is so hillarious! Creative..

Btw, i notice that in the last several months tvn and kbs have been publishing clips of his old dramas on youtube, a witch's romance and shut up family. I really wish netflix would scoop them :) i really enjoy watching his goofy character in shut up family :wub:

I think seeing all of them at once confused him at first xD

God, I love when Cha Seo Joon hit his head and suddenly become the smartest person lol 

On 10/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Perfect! Thanks :lol:

in sojjuny88 we trust xD

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Anjalifairy thank youuu for the translation :kiss_wink:  now i'm gonna rewatch it again.. :)

About the moisturizer pack, i think we saw it on Summer Vacation right? He really does put it on before going to sleep :) he's such a discipline guy. I remember he never missed doing exercises in the morning when in spain although they were so tired the night before

• Like 4
  • Love 1