Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And More Hint At Unique Synergy Behind The Scenes Of “Itaewon Class”

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And More Hint At Unique Synergy Behind The Scenes Of “Itaewon Class”

Jan 26, 2020
by L. Kim

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Itaewon Class” has shared some behind-the-scenes photos of its lead actors on set!

“Itaewon Class” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by their stubbornness and passion as they chase after their dreams in Itaewon.

The actors’ energetic behind-the-scenes work is raising expectations. First off, Park Seo Joon is completely focused on his script, his hard effort allowing him to be perfectly in sync with his new role as Park Sae Roy. 

The actor brightens the set with his warm smile and eagerly shows his dedication and affection for the new drama.

park-seo-joon2.jpg

credit: soompi

• Like 3

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I think 4 of them (Youn's Kitchen 2) perfect together, but if they need to add someone it should be a person with cooking skills to help their CEO in the kitchen :lol:

Yes please! Let the 4 of them handle the kitchen again :lol: But if they really need a co-chef, i'll vote for Eric. He was so good although a little bit slow in 3MAD :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes please! Let the 4 of them handle the kitchen again :lol: But if they really need a co-chef, i'll vote for Eric. He was so good although a little bit slow in 3MAD :lol: 

We need season 3, seriously. They promised:tears: And I hope PSJ will be the part of the team again too. 
I actually really liked Park Shin Hye in her Little House in the Forest TV show. She seems like a good and competent cook.  
I think 4 stuff members usually okay, since in second season their kitchen was really small and they suit operating small restaurants rather than something larger. But Youn Yuh Jung looked tired almost all the time even with PSJ basically being both kitchen and hall worker. They need two young people in the kitchen to handle cooking and leave Youn Yuh Jung as something like a full-time CEO. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

We need season 3, seriously. They promised:tears: And I hope PSJ will be the part of the team again too. 
I actually really liked Park Shin Hye in her Little House in the Forest TV show. She seems like a good and competent cook.  
I think 4 stuff members usually okay, since in second season their kitchen was really small and they suit operating small restaurants rather than something larger. But Youn Yuh Jung looked tired almost all the time even with PSJ basically being both kitchen and hall worker. They need two young people in the kitchen to handle cooking and leave Youn Yuh Jung as something like a full-time CEO. 

I watched Little House in The Forest too! What a healing show. Yeah, PSH also cooked really well in 3MAD as guest. I remember all cast praised her a lot. But Yoona is known as a good cook too in Hyori's Homestay. Also, it's not bad if PMY would reunite again with PSJ in variety show. But i don't mind if it's Jung Yumi again. She's unique. Lmfao now i'm being wishy washy again :P:lol: I think YYJ should retire. She could barely handle it in last season. Then it's not gonna be Youn's Kitchen again though X)) Please i want PSJ in the next season! :bawling:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I watched Little House in The Forest too! What a healing show. Yeah, PSH also cooked really well in 3MAD as guest. I remember all cast praised her a lot. But Yoona is known as a good cook too in Hyori's Homestay. Also, it's not bad if PMY would reunite again with PSJ in variety show. But i don't mind if it's Jung Yumi again. She's unique. Lmfao now i'm being wishy washy again :P:lol: I think YYJ should retire. She could barely handle it in last season. Then it's not gonna be Youn's Kitchen again though X)) Please i want PSJ in the next season! :bawling:

Okay, let's be honest, I will be okay with anyone as long as PSJ again the part of the team xD He is for me a chemistry master even in reality shows xD But I think they still need someone business savvy like Lee Seo Jin;)))   

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Okay, let's be honest, I will be okay with anyone as long as PSJ again the part of the team xD He is for me a chemistry master even in reality shows xD But I think they still need someone business savvy like Lee Seo Jin;)))   

Loool that's what i was trying to say :lol:

Nooo, they better not to remove him.  Lee Seojin is just being Lee Seojin. But still he's one of the attractions of the show. 

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

And then people go and say, that Ji Sung Joon was "boring and 2D" :ph34r:

What? Who dares to say that? Errrr :rage:

• Like 3

Knetz raised expectations of Actor Park Seojoon upcoming drama 'Itaewon Class' which will be broadcast next week!

0002838563_001_20200126060105511.jpg

Knetz raised expectations of Actor Park Seojoon upcoming drama 'Itaewon Class' which will be broadcast next week!

Screenshot_20200126-181134_Chrome.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+29,-11) Park Seojoon, fighting! I'll look forward to Itaewon Class!

(+14,-7) January 31 at 10:50 Park Saeryo! Come on!

(+15,-9) Just looking at the teaser and the still cut, it's a fun. I look forward to the performance of the actors who will make the real-life version of Itaewon Classes with the script written by Gwangjin.

(+5,0) Cool. Park Seojoon, fighting!

(+11,-7) I look forward to Park Seojoon and Park Saero!

(+11,-8) I will always support actor Park Seojoon. Let's live a new life. Let's chew on the ratings.

(0,0) I'm looking forward to it.

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/01/knetz-raised-expectations-of-actor-park.html

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

31 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Loool that's what i was trying to say :lol:

Nooo, they better not to remove him.  Lee Seojin is just being Lee Seojin. But still he's one of the attractions of the show. 

What? Who dares to say that? Errrr :rage:

But honestly, they 4 were cool together, despite all having big age gap between each other;))) I still remember, how LSJ asked for big kimchi pancake and then left poor PSJ and Jung Yumi explain to YYJ why they made it lmfao 

Same bunch. Seriously, I don't know why they try so hard to downplay JSJ just to elevate their favorite :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2