Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Judging from all the gifs above, i can say psj is a man of a thousand faces. His face is expressive of his feelings. Yasss i stan a truly talented man :wub::heart:

I remember reading one comment, that said his face is like a moving movie;)) Which is true ^_^ 

His mimic is expressive, but at the same time when needed he can play just with his eyes. That’s why he is organic in both comedy and drama and can switch and mix both of them naturally;)

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I remember reading one comment, that said his face is like a moving movie;)) Which is true ^_^ 

His mimic is expressive, but at the same time when needed he can play just with his eyes. That’s why he is organic in both comedy and drama and can switch and mix both of them naturally;)

Moving movie :)) the comment is on point. It sounds right :lol:

Especially those "meat, meat" expression from ffmw, sooooo cuuutteeeeee!! I wanna pinch his cheek :lol: 

And also, that smile from wwwsk scene where he got a birthday gift from kim mi so. That's one of my favorite scene and my favorite smile of him too :wub:

By the way, when will Melon Music Award be held again? 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Moving movie :)) the comment is on point. It sounds right :lol:

Especially those "meat, meat" expression from ffmw, sooooo cuuutteeeeee!! I wanna pinch his cheek :lol: 

And also, that smile from wwwsk scene where he got a birthday gift from kim mi so. That's one of my favorite scene and my favorite smile of him too :wub:

By the way, when will Melon Music Award be held again? 

His face is really squeezable lol 

0:27

1:38 

lmfao 

November 30, if I remember correctly;))

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1