Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I've been wanting to see him in that plain white T-shirt more. Thanks, Awesome! But this is not enough lol

@Anjalifairy The naver blog from Awesome ENT gives us more opportunities to view him in the white T-shirt, let’s all enjoy these extra beautiful visuals :luvarrow:

The witty captions writer is back, they know how to play with our emotions  :joy:

spacer.png

Hot man alert! Those arm veins…his beautiful hands, the sexy turtle neck, that watch siting on his wrist like it belongs…last but not least his gorgeous eyes and slightly pouty lips…this is how I would define perfection

Awkward GIF by Channel 7

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 10/7/2021 at 9:33 PM, Jeomju1216 said:

@Anjalifairy The naver blog from Awesome ENT gives us more opportunities to view him in the white T-shirt, let’s all enjoy these extra beautiful visuals 

The witty captions writer is back, they know how to play with our emotion man alert! Those arm veins…his beautiful hands, the sexy turtle neck, that watch siting on his wrist like it belong

I'm too weak with him in white T-shirt. He's too good to be true :dontwanna:

Thursday read is back :relaxed:

Park Seo Jun's @star1 Magazine Interview (July 2019).

201907291539340910-7.jpg

Q. It's your first photoshoot with @star1.
A. I had a good time. I don't shoot for pictorials often so I think I had fun filming it after a long time.

Q. How have you been?
A. I didn't have much time to rest, so I tried to take a break after filming the movie. But time flies so fast that it's already July. Haha.

Q. You came back with the movie 'The Divine Fury'. I think you'll be thrilled about returning on the big screen after a long time.
A. I tend to only focus on acting and not think about anything else when I'm filming, but when it's already nearing the premiere, my heart races and I feel excited. I can't pedict the result, but I hope it goes well. On the other hand, it can be a bit burdensome. I filmed it with confidence, but when I actually meet the audience, I'm worried and thrilled at the same time. I have a lot of thoughts, so that's how I feel now.

Q. It is a story of an exorcist, a martial artist and a unique subject matter. What kind of movie is 'The Divine Fury' that Park Seo Jun thinks?
A. I'd like to call it a buddy movie. Buddy movie is kind of awkward to be considered as a genre, though. It has cool action scenes, exorcism and heartwarming stories, so I think it's perfect for the summer season. I think it would be nice to focus on the characters as the viewing point. 

Q. Have you ever seen a ghost in real life?
A. I'm fine these days but I used to have sleep paralysis a lot. Sometimes I still experience it from time to time, but now I can recognize the sign right away when it's about to hit me. Haha.

Q. It must have been difficult to prepare for the action because the role is a MMA fighter.
A. Action is always hard. Haha. I was confident, but it was hard when it was time to shoot. There are many difficulties in action choreography too. So, the more I filmed, the more difficult it felt. I've put a lot of effort into it, so I hope it'll be delivered well. Of course, I hope people not feeling it that I went through a hard time, but thinking that it came out well instead. That hardship is only for me. Haha. 

Q. What is the difference from the action shown in 'Midnight Runners'?
A. 'Midnight Runners' has a lot of action and was difficult, but the overall atmosphere is bright and pleasant. While 'The Divine Fury' is more serious, so I think the atmosphere is different.

Q. It must have been easy because it's your second project with director Kim Joo Hwan.
A. Our communication was really easy, but the atmosphere was really different compared to the last movie, so we needed a lot of discussion. I tend to ask questions whenever I find something difficult to understand while filming, so I talked a lot with the director.

Q. Do you have your own style of analyzing characters?
A. I think I approach every character in similar way. Through the script, I get to encounter the stories about the character's present but based on the contents, I analyze and predict their past and make my thoughts about how they have lived. I'm sure most actors would do that. 

Q. You're well known as a sports mania. How is your athletic skill?
A. I'm not good at it. Haha. I only enjoy it as a part of society. I play soccer or baseball or anything only for my physical strength, and I do it as an exercise whenever I have free time since it's not my main job.

Q. You are an actor that comes to mind when I think of Romantic Comedy to the extent that you are nicknamed as 'Rom-Com King'. I guess you would get pretty nervous whenever you try to change your image.
A. I think I have always tried something different whenever I chose my works. In terms of dramas, we have tremendously diverse genres these days, while back in the days when I first started acting, most of the series were developing only romance in the narratives whatever the genre is. So I thought it would be good to do a proper Rom-Com. However, although it's Rom-Com again, I thought the character should always be different. So, when choosing a work, I focused on the character a lot. In the case of movies, there are various genres and things for me to challenge that lead me to choose. As for myself, I've always been trying to show something different, so I want to keep looking for a new character.

Q. You seem you put more emphasis to look for something new while choosing the character.
A. Rom-Com is a genre that can be seen lightly, but it's actually difficult. So I don't think it's a genre that can be devalued, and I think it's a genre that needs to be done really well. Among the reasons why I continuously choose Rom-Com, there are many moments when Rom-Com has to rely on the emotions of the characters. The genre is centered on events, so one of the important parts is to follow the events. In Rom-Com, the emotions of the characters are important, so even though the script is already perfect, there are parts where the characters need to fill in more. I think I feel a sense of pleasure in that area. 

Q. Pick your own strenght as an actor who is good at Rom-Com.
A. I think I have a quick wit. You know in drama, there are spontaneous situations where you have to get a clue and act it out right away. So in those aspects, I think I have quick reaction.

Q. What is the most important thing to focus on when reviewing your next project?
A. I try to focus on character and try to find new character that I haven't done before. That way, I can be satisfied with myself. Also, I look for the stories that viewers can relate to.

Q. You have diverse personal connection with people in the entertainment industry including Wooga. What kind of bond of empathy you are attracted to?
A. It takes a bit long time for me to get close with people. I need some sorts of events and moments for that to happen because of my timid nature. To build a relationship, we should approach and care first, so it becomes a opportunity if it is accepted. For me, it's not easy to meet people and establish a relationship.

Q. Son Heung Min made a surprise visit to the shooting site today.
A. We got to know each other thanks to our hair stylist. I once went to England and met Heung Min, and we became close. Heung Min came to Seoul for his summer vacation and he came to visit me because I said I had a magazine shoot today.

Q. I wonder what Wooga means.
A. We decided to never tell it to anyone. It doesn't mean anything but everyone's curious about it. Haha.

(But didn't V tell everyone the meaning of it? :joy:)

Q. Is there any of your character that resembles you?
A. I think most of my characters contain myself. It is inevitable to reveal myself because of the intention of making the sense of originality in those characters. So, it might be possible that some aspects which were shown in one of my works, can be felt in other works too. I think it's the end when the public becomes accustomed to my acting, or when my appearance becomes boring. That's why there's always a compulsion about doing something new. Of course, I don't think this compulsion is bad for me. I'm not seeing it as a bad stress because it's worth it when you've actually accomplished that something new. However, it's too stressful before I start.

Q. Are you good at evaluating your work?
A. I'm good at it. I can find my lacks even though I only see it once. But I rather can't concentrate because I focus on myself. It's an occupational hazard. Haha. It used to be so awkward to see myself, but now it's less.

Q. What's your recent hobby?
A. Recently I'm a little into arts. There are a lot of artists and artwork. However, it is another joy to get to know my own taste. Of course, once I thought I like this kind of things, and then I start to like other things, but it seems my taste is growing up here and there like branches, and that's fun. I'm still a newbie though. Haha.

Q. The comical acting suits you very well, but how can you hold back from unexpected laughter?
A. Once I burst into laughter, there's no end to it. Haha. I make a lot of NGs because of my laughter. And it really happens unexpectedly, that's so random. So in the case of the comedy genre, you shouldn't do a lot of rehearsals. It's the funniest when you take the shot at once. That would be the funniest thing when it's on the air. If you take it over and over again, it gets strangely less funny. So the first take is the most important. There are many times I get distracted and my laugh explode. 

Q. You've been through times of obscurity, and had a pretty long period as an aspiring actor. Why did you want to act?
A. When I started acting for the first time, I worried about those kind of things a lot. At that time it looked like a big issue. But when I think back now, I do acting because it's fun. No other reasons. It feels like I'm an efficient person and am living the moment when I act. So if there's a moment when I start feeling it's not fun, then I will boldly quit it right away. Of course there are some moments that it's hard and tiring, but everyone feels the same. I complain a little bit but then I work hard again.

Q. Apart from your works, you have appeared in a lot of advertisements as well.
A. Luckily, I got to shoot a lot of ads, but at first I didn't understand why I had to do something with similar feeling continuously. I thought I should show something new, but when I thought about it again, I realized, "This is what the public wants".

Q. You made a surprise appearance as Minhyuk in 'Parasite'. You showed a short but impactful performance, and I'm curious as to how you got to appear on the movie.
A. It's director Bong Joon Ho's piece, so I have to be willing to appear. I'm so grateful he invited me and gave me the opportunity to appear. I think he wanted a character that had different feeling from Ki Woo, played by Choi Wooshik. Wooshik and I have much in common in terms of taste and even behavior. Wooshik said he was at ease while filming with me. We influenced each other in a positive way. I had such a good experience with him. Actually, I was really curious about how Director Bong's filming site atmosphere would be like. It was such a good experience that I could feel it despite for a short time, and it has been a very helpful moment for my filmography so far.

Q. Director Bong Joon Ho himself said that Park Seo Jun is an actor with aura and he likes you the way you are.
A. The praise is too much. Haha. I was so grateful. I was filming ‘Parasite’ when I was filming ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’, so it was difficult to adjust the schedule, but I was thankful for his consideration. So I thought I should do well.

Q. Choi Wooshik will also appear as a cameo in this movie (The Divine Fury).
A. It's a more important role than just a cameo. People call it ‘acting 품앗이' (something like taking turns acting for each other). And we joked saying "How about making an acting fraternity?" Haha. In fact, it is such fascinating fate. When I first met Wooshik, I never thought that we would have involved in the same project for about 4 times, but it's amazing to be together like this and I wonder how far we can be together. It was great because I think we were having a positive influence on each other.

Q. You went from a rookie actor to a rising star, and now a top actor, step by step. What kind of actor do you want to be in the future?
A. I want to become an actor who never gets tired of my job. I always think I have to make fresh choices, and I have to show my good side. Also, unlike when I was a rookie, there are more people watching my acting, so I feel more responsible. This is a time when not only me but the satisfaction of the viewers is also important. I think I should be an actor who can show good works and I want to be an actor who works hard. I always wish I could make many choices with an open mind, and I'm in the process of doing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cr. @Star1 

https://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201907291539340910

English translations by Anjalifairy.

The translation may contain inaccuracies, and apologize for any grammar errors :D

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Throwback pic..so cuute..i never saw this pic..:kiss_wink:

@ivanovie25 super cute :dontwanna: I think it’s behind the scenes from this episode where her office mates intend to throw a surprise bridal shower party(unaware she’s broken off the engagement) and Dong ha grabs her last minute to save her from embarrassment.

14 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

The sexiest: Seo Jun Park, stay tune, bye bye. :heart2beat:

Well, I miss him much. :heart:

@Gisell Gisell So handsome and charming, miss him loads :fullofhearts:

Skechers HK insta release: https://instagram.com/skechershk?utm_medium=copy_link

FA31-E18-E-9561-45-A8-8042-3-DDC40-CB590

Skechers SG also released the “stay tuned” by Seo Jun Park video: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Throwback pic..so cuute..i never saw this pic..

uhm jwang hwa was such a cutie with our seo jun regardless of being almost 20 years older to him. 

looking at the behind the scenes I feel UJH tried behaving as if she was in her twenties so that she could have fun and create a lighter atmosphere on set

What I wonder though is how seo jun felt working with her regardless of the age gap ?

• Like 6

Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam x Seo Jun Park x Skechers 

DF343-F2-D-DACF-4-D1-B-9131-BA274939-BA6

Famous sportswear brand Skechers has just announced Park Seo Jun as its new ambassador. He will be the star representing the brand in Vietnam and some countries in the Asia-Pacific region. This also means that Park Seo Jun will appear in its new advertising campaigns for the 2021/2022 season in Southeast Asia. Six countries including Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia and Thailand are also key growth markets for Skechers.

Accordingly, Park Seo Jun will promote in the two most important campaigns of the brand. It is a campaign to promote the Skechers D'Lites 4.0 collection. This is one of the best selling product lines of Skechers. D'Lites 4.0 was first released in 2007. The second campaign that Park Seo Jun participated in promoting the Stamina Airy line of ultra-light sports shoes. Shoes with Air Cool Memory Foam soles help bring absolute comfort to the wearer.

Skechers is very excited about this partnership. Because this is a good opportunity to further promote the versatility and comfort of Skechers footwear and clothing products through Park Seo Jun’s personality and lifestyle. Thereby contributing to inspiring Skechers customers. To help them find comfort and attachment to Skechers. The company also wants to expand its brand presence. As one of the leading sports fashion houses in the region and the world.

Source: https://bazaarvietnam.vn/park-seo-joon-tro-thanh-dai-su-thuong-hieu-moi-cua-skechers/

• Like 5

2-DF87-A04-45-CA-44-EB-89-C2-1-CD744-F22

Holding high regard to the appointment, Park Seo Jun said, “I feel very honoured and happy to be the new Skechers Regional Brand Ambassador. Shoes are important for people like me, who are always on the move. I strongly recommend Skechers, which is not only stylish, but also really comfortable to wear! I can’t wait to share my favourite Skechers looks with everyone and hope all of you will like them too!”

In addition to being an all-rounded “Hoon-Nam” (or charming and kind-hearted person) with strong work ethics, Park Seo Jun’s clean-cut, down-to-earth and versatile personal style aligns with Skechers’ long-standing brand equity of offering ultimate comfort with style. From sporty shoes that perfectly fit into his always on-the-move schedule and fitness regime to casual sandals for fuss-free days and special collaboration collections that add an extra charm to his personality, Skechers brings out the many facets of Park Seo Jun and helps him explore the different pursuits that life brings, in comfort and style.

Source: https://hype.my/2021/248884/park-seo-joon-ambassador-skechers/

• Like 7

6 K-Dramas To Watch On A Rainy Day

6 K-Dramas To Watch On A Rainy Day

6. “She Was Pretty

she-was-pretty.jpeg

“She Was Pretty” stars Hwang Jung Eum as Kim Hye Jin, a woman who used to be very put together and popular with the boys as a kid, but grows up caring a little less about her appearance. She gets a chance at a magazine company where she reunites with her first love, Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon). Sung Joon had been madly in love with Hye Jin when he was younger, but he is now unable to recognize her as an adult.

The trauma that Ji Sung Joon experiences every time it rains could only be helped with the love and support of his first love, Hye Jin. Seeing the two wanting to be with each other but having to overcome so many obstacles in order for it to happen is so heartwarming. 

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1491808wpp/6-k-dramas-to-watch-on-a-rainy-day

• Like 6

*** I just re-watched "Hwarang". I'm not really into historical genres but, loved this drama. The characters of this show keep it exciting and thrilling. Like a lot of Korean dramas, the production was well-made with high quality. There were really interesting, silly and funny scenes to keep viewers entertained. I find the story appealing.  :blush:

• Like 7