Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Jeomju1216 Handsome, hot, sexy, humorous, funny all in one package named Park Seojun :heart2beat:

I love his cheeks look a bit fuller here compared to the other days. Probably bcs he had naengmyeon before the shoot? lol. He said he barely had any meals before photoshoot, right? :D His whisper is super eargasm :relaxed:

I want to set His "Goodbye Virus" as my message tone though :joy:

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

IC is all around the twitverse :kiss_wink:

It sure is :coolshades: So proud of Seo Jun and the IC crew :yay: https://www.bandwagon.asia/articles/twitter-announces-beyondkpop-globalization-k-culture-music-drama-webtoon-movie-mu-con-2021-parasite-kingdom-itaewon-class-minari

Netflix Ceo GIF by The Swoon

@Anjalifairy The perfect man, he’s everything best in this world :kiss_wink:

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I want to set His "Goodbye Virus" as my message tone though :joy:

The ringtone every one needs in 2021..his sexy voice makes it even better :joy:

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I love his cheeks look a bit fuller here compared to the other days. Probably bcs he had naengmyeon before the shoot? lol. He said he barely had any meals before photoshoot, right? :D

Miss his fuller cheeks off late, he needs to have more bowls of naengmyeon :grin: His cheeks look a bit fuller in the ASMR video, thankfully :love:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 10/2/2021 at 3:29 PM, ivanovie25 said:

IC is all around the twitverse :kiss_wink:

@ivanovie25 thanks for sharing this. Ye, this is for the past 3-years from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2021.  IC ranked #2.  I’ve watched 9 of these Kdramas…. They're so good! Congratulations "Itaewon Class" team especially to PSJ! It's my recommendation to watch this drama. I'm glad that it's in the list. :7555_attack:

Twitter-Most-Mentioned-K-Dramas.jpg

photo source : soompi news

• Like 8

Seo Jun really looks like a Prince. :heart2beat:I hope there is zoom version but we can see his handsomeness from afar! My most fave style of him. :love: Happy knowing he enjoys his days in London and SHM should be very happy as his hyung is there to support him. I really hope we can have their photos. 

Congrats to IC and YS. :hooray2:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Another shot of Our Royal Highness watching his best friend at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium  :wub:

Park Seo Jun x Calvin Klein Jeans.

Love it so much when he wears cap. Seojun in boyfriend look is to die for :heart2beat:

17 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Youn’s Stay wins an award at the Asian Academy Creative Awards… Congratulations  
https://www.asianacademycreativeawards.com/award-ceremony/2021-award- super proud of the entire cast and crew

So well deserved for all the oustanding cast and the whole crew:winkx:Some shows with similar format have sprung up but none of them can beat the original :glasses::lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4