Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@aulialanniputri Wow, that was an awesome video. Thank you for sharing :heart: He’s got a poetic way of talking about his dreams and life goals, I’m always thinking about his words after the fact :love: Kinda emotional watching his last 10 years’ journey and his growth through his roles… his journey goes on and on :hwaiting:

• Like 6
  • Blob 4

Happiest 10th Debut Anniversary my dearest Seo Jun. :hooray2:

Wish you the greatest success and happiness always. Now and forever. :foryou:It is my happiness to know you through Itaewon Class. You will be my ONE and the ONLY ONE forever. :heart:

Thank you to all the dearest Jeomjus so we can arrange our first project beautifully. :heart4:

• Like 5
  • Blob 6

https://zapzee.net/2021/08/12/pick-5-best-dramas-of-park-seo-joon-who-has-captivated-marvel/
[PICK] 5 Best Dramas of Park Seo Joon Who Has Captivated Marvel

by krishkim | Edited by Jeon Gyeong Ju | Translated by Kim Hoyeun

C0FFCF1C-0DF8-4767-9BC0-57870F3D684C.jpg
Credit: JTBC

In June, totally unexpected news had struck us. According to multiple media outlets that borrowed words of industry insiders, Park Seo Joon was cast in Captain Marvel‘s sequel, The Marvels, and is scheduled to depart for America later this year. Will he really play Korean-American teenage hero Amadeus Cho as most fans expect? Or will he play another hero or a villain? We won’t know the answer for the time being, but at least for Park, this certainly is an opportunity of a lifetime. Let’s look again at what kind of work Park, who will meet more overseas fans, starred in and how much he has grown to be recognized by Marvel.

Pots of Gold (2013)

Spoiler

Park appeared in the MBC weekend drama Pots of Gold just one year after his debut and left a deep impression. He played Park Hyun Tae, the youngest son of a conglomerate and the half-brother of the male lead, Park Hyun Soo (Yeon Jung Hoon). In the beginning, he was nothing more than a jerk who brought his affair to his honeymoon. However, Hyun Tae, who harbors a pain caused by his family, gradually realizes that his compassion for his wife Jung Mong Hyun (Baek Jin Hee) is turning into love. In the end, he becomes a family-loving man. In the drama, Park perfectly portrayed a complicated character with his rebellious yet sly boyish charm. Park’s early images as an actor were well established, even to the point where Park Seo Joon-Baek Jin Hee is still the most loved couple in Pots of Gold. 

Kill Me, Heal Me (2015)

Spoiler

In MBC’s , Park had breathed life into second male lead Oh Ri On, who could have easily become a “useless character.” He turned into a man who has feelings for his twin sister Oh Ri Jin (they are not blood-related) but hides those feelings behind an image of a typical brother who loves playing pranks on his sister and received praises for playing “real brother and sister except for their unrealistic looks.” Like the catchphrase of the drama – “Heal the wounds with the vaccine called love” – Oh Ri On clears up his emotional baggage through Oh Ri Jin and Cha Do Hyun’s relationship and grows as a man and a writer. Kill Me, Heal Me is a work that proved Park’s worth once again through the “considerate yet perky” character.

She Was Pretty (2015)

Spoiler

For MBC’s She Was Pretty, Park reunited with Hwang Jung Eum he met in Kill Me, Heal Me as a couple. Ji Sung Joon, played by Park, seems to be a strict and cold-hearted deputy editor of a magazine. But in reality, he’s a genuine man who wants to meet his first love again. Using a familiar yet new chemistry with Hwang, Park flawlessly pulled off the “chic city guy” character, an essential role to become a top actor. She Was Pretty received great love from Korea and abroad, which led to remakes in China and Japan. This is proof that along with Hwang’s irreplaceable aura to play “the unpretty female lead” convincingly, Park’s noble and pure charm actually did charm everyone.

Fight for My Way (2017)

Spoiler

For Park, KBS’s Fight for My Way was an opportunity to fully express his comic instincts that had not been shown anywhere else. Ko Dang Man is a martial arts fighter who had hit rock bottom right before he was selected as a national member for taekwondo due to his mistake. At the time, the role won the sympathy of young people who were struggling in reality. With this drama, Park successfully broke away from the images of a “rich boy” and took a great leap forward as an actor by picking up on real-life acting. He naturally showcased the process of going from bickering friends with Kim Ji Won to her reliable boyfriend. By the end of the show, Park had once again solidified his position as the “rom-com king.”

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim (2018)
tvN’s What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim is an office romance drama adapted from a web novel of the same name. When Park was cast, many voiced concerns over how “he doesn’t suit the cold images of the original character.” And such a concern was quite reasonable as Park’s previous roles were mostly cute, warm-hearted, puppy-like men. However, as you all know, Park quieted negative opinion by superbly pulling off Lee Young Joon, who never leaves his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young) alone after she submits her letter of resignation. By working with another “rom-com queen” Park Min Young, Park proved that he could show the best chemistry with any actress. 

Itaewon Class (2020)
JTBC’s Itaewon Class is Park’s best work that makes you forget (for a moment) the aforementioned romance-centric works. Of course, this drama also has complicated love stories, but the central theme of Itaewon Class is the life-changing story of Park Sae Roy, who rises from the bottom and avenges evil with good. In the drama, the lines that Park Sae Roy says as he dearly held onto his “belief” even when Jang Family, his sworn enemy, sabotages his plans brought everyone to tears.

For example, in episode 3, restaurant Danbam was forced to shut down. And Jo Yi Seo (Kim Dami) tries to convince him to make a compromise. To her, Park Sae Roy shouts out, “This once! This once! One last time! Then one more time! It’ll be convenient for a moment. But with those ‘one times,’ people change.” These words were impactful enough to make the viewers reflect on whether they have been lazy even for a moment. Perhaps Park got a ticket to join MCU because there was Park Sae Roy who carried out the value of justice throughout Itaewon Class.

Editor Jeon Gyeong Ju: A natural-born media geek who is physically Korean and mentally multinational. All dramatic stories are my favorite sweets for life. TVs and streaming platforms are not only the playgrounds but also the weapons.
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

DEAR PARK SEO JUN,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 10th DEBUT ANNIVERSARY :yay:

20210812-103334.gif

Thanks for being an amazing actor and a great human being. Fighting for everything you're currently doing.. Don't fall sick and let's only walk on flowery path :foryou:

P.S. thanks @partyon for conducting the poll, @Lmangla and all EO for supporting and posting our spotlight :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 6

I've been really busy with work lately so I haven't been able to stay on top of the thread (since I usually come on here during working hours :joy:) - but I hope everyone is well and safe:wub: and hello to any new members (if i missed any :lol:)!

- Let's all have a good day :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Why today I feel a bit emotional watching and reading all the messages for Seo Jun. :blush:Hopefully he has time to read our letter as well. :love: Shine the brightest, Seo Jun. 

Me too :tears: The gifts and fanmade videos were all mindblowing. I can feel Jeomjus' abundant love for him and he deserves it all :heart:

In previous years, i could only see those fan supports conducted for him on his special days and kinda envied those who were able doing it. But finally this year we could also organize our own gifts for him and i'm so happy regardless of the gifts size we could give :please:

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ official fandom PARK’s office donated to celebrate his 10th debut anniversary :love: 

It's Park's Office x PSJ Aisiteru (again). Aisiteru has unlimited funds :joy:

58 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Junflix (lmfao) by fans xD 

10 years with all Seo Jun projects 

Junflix lmao :lol:

Guys, is there any of us who has creative bone to make amazing video like that for next project? :joy:

16 minutes ago, Chestnut88 said:

I've been really busy with work lately so I haven't been able to stay on top of the thread (since I usually come on here during working hours :joy:) - but I hope everyone is well and safe:wub: and hello to any new members (if i missed any :lol:)!

- Let's all have a good day 

Hi.. nice to see you again. Please come often :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4