Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

LBH and PSJ Chinese fanclubs sent joint coffeetruck support for Conpia;)

What a great idea :glasses:

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Bus stop adds to celebrate Seo Jun’s 10th debut anniversary;))

Amazing, gorgeous I would love to take the bus… stare at his posters for hours at end and miss the bus eventually :joy:

11 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

He's the fourth on the list this time and he doesn't even have any movie or drama released this year..so happy for him :wub:

Wishing more success no happiness in the days to come :glee: Isn’t it amazing he’s so high up on the rankings even without any active movies releases… PSJ is truly the king…:wow1:

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Whenever I see my phone's screen especially when the alarm is on. Lol. 

Lol, that’s so cute... your mornings must always start off great :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun x Essa Harper’s Bazaar gifs

Awww my favorite sweater, the sweater looks so good on him :kiss_wink: how can someone be so handsome :love:

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Someone just took a candid photo of him, why he looks so handsome :bashful: So not fair lol

I know right, I’m sure he even wakes looking like an angel Korean Drama Hug GIF by The Swoon …

in the meanwhile my mornings  Renee Zellweger Hairstyle GIF by Working Title  :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

The name Park Seo Jun garners too much attention taking this Twitter account by surprise.. Why are they even surprised?? A little late to know he’s the cool king I guess :coolshades:

p.s. since when is allkpop the official source :rubchin:

• Like 7

Why Park Seo-joon was able to go to Marvel?

Park Seo-joon, who was slowly preparing, flies anew

Even after finishing the drama <What's Wrong with Secretary Kim > and joining the entertainment show < Youn's Kitchen >  English was an endless homework for Park Seo-joon . This is a story from several years ago . At the time of < Youn's Kitchen > , Park Seo-joon took Spanish tutoring before filming and became familiar with the language as an attribute, and then talked freely with locals ..  Yoon Yeo-jeong and Lee Seo-jin, who were anxious about the part-timer saying that his English skills were not good enough, praised him later on saying he was sorted despite “being so young”.

“I am preparing as much as possible because only those who are prepared can get the opportunity 

Park Seo-joon is not a star who has been the main character since birth . From unnamed roles to minor roles and supporting roles , he has climbed up one step at a time, proving and validating himself . It was Park Seo-joon's style to continually prepare and prove his potential . The director, who watched his performance as a supporting actor, cast him in the lead role . < One warm word > His rise began with the < Kill Me, Heal Me , "" Fight for my Way > led to , the movie < Youth Police >. The box office success of the movie <Youth Police> placed him in a different position than before.

In the meantime, whenever there was an interview with the media, Park Seo-joon said that he was studying English in his spare time, dreaming of a plan for overseas activities . After < Youth Police >, he finished the movie < The Divine Fury with the same director Kim joo hwan and then the drama < Itaewon Class>. Just as those who noticed him in his supporting roles chose him as the lead role, foreign directors who saw his Korean work sent love calls for his work.

After watching the movie <The Divine Fury >, director Francis Lawrence of the 'The Hunger Games ' series called Park Seo-Jun Korea's Ryan Gosling . Director Nia Dacosta, who directed the reboot of 'Candy Man', is also the first black female director in Marvel movies posted on her Twitter Park Seo-joon’s < Itaewon Classphoto in January 2020 and said "My new drama boyfriend," . At that time, the drama was broadcast to 190 countries through Netflix.

From supporting roles to leading roles, from Korea to the Marvel Universe 

And finally , according to the American film database site IMDb , Park Seo-joon was added to the cast list for the Marvel Studios movie ' The Marvels' . In 2015 the actress Claudia Kim is South Korea's first actor to appear in a Marvel movie" Avengers : Age of Ultron " since then Ma Dong-Seok will be starring in < Eternals > and Park Seo-joon, will be cast in the <The Marvels>

If Soo- hyeon won an important role through an audition , Ma Dong-seok and Park Seo-joon were the first to be contacted by Marvel . On the 30th , Screenrant, an American film media outlet , said that Park Seo-joon could participate as a new hero in ' Captain Marvel 2' .

The story of Park Seo - joon's school days , now a world star,  became famous as the testimony of his classmates . Actor Park Jin-ju, a classmate at Seoul Institute of the Arts, said, “We were in the same class . She said that she had grown up together since he was a kid, and that the professor chose Park Seo-joon and herself as the students most likely to do well . She continued, “The professor said that Park Seo-joon and Park Jin-joo would do well the fastest . But the professor added that Park Jin-joo would disappear soon because she didn’t work hard,  she said, bringing laughter . Park Jin-ju also said this “In the case of Park Seo-joon, even at the age of 20, he was serious among students who were playful. We would burst into laughter while practicing our acting, but Park Seo-joon used to shed tears. How did you want to get there ?”

Slowly prepare and achieve 'new'  

Park Seo-joon was often told, 'It's a pity that he looks so ordinary ' at the audition hall . Park Seo-joon , who had received several plastic surgery suggestions before his debut , instead of finding a shortcut by adding artificial treatments to his face or character, he pioneered his own route 'newly' with his original form.

Park Seo-joon, who celebrated his 10th anniversary this year, asked, 'What kind of Park Seo-joon will I be in 10 years? It happened because I was able to enjoy doing what I love, and because there are people who support me, I feel more energetic.” “Looking back on 10 years now, there is a wall when one is over. There is a wall that you have to go through, and there is another wall when you cross it. I think it will continue to be the case for the next 10 years.

Source: http://topclass.chosun.com/mobile/daily/view.asp?idx=1243&Newsnumb=2021071243

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Coffeetruck support from fans on the set of Conpia;)

@serenilmauve any idea who sent this latest coffee truck? It’s so cool he has so many fandoms besides his official Korean and Japanese fan offices :eats:

@Anjalifairy we should really find out, how fandoms(that are not Park’s office / PSJ aisiteru) get approvals and filming schedule info from Awesome ent :rubchin:

• Like 5

It’s HJ.KS.HJ.YR. 
I saw this fandom sending coffeetruck for almost all his projects (can’t confirm starting from which), I’m not sure of it’s 4 fans or actually 4 small fandoms though. 

Cool, imagine if it’s 4 fandoms, that’s a lot of coordination :sweat_smile:…should we also come up with a short form for our fandom for future collabs? :grin:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Cool, imagine if it’s 4 fandoms, that’s a lot of coordination :sweat_smile:…should we also come up with a short form for our fandom for future collabs? :grin:

We can, something like PSJ Soompi Stars? :joy: 

I also like how all fans agreed on sending him everything with celebrating his 10th debut anniversary;)) 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

We can, something like PSJ Soompi Stars? :joy: 

I also like how all fans agreed on sending him everything with celebrating his 10th debut anniversary;)) 

Soompi Stars who love THE STAR PSJ ? lol… love it..I know right, it’s like all the fandoms secretly made a pact to celebrate his 10th debut annivesary:hahah!:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Soompi Stars who love THE STAR PSJ ? lol… love it..I know right, it’s like all the fandoms secretly made a pact to celebrate his 10th debut annivesary:hahah!:

Yeap, also, I know we can do better :joy: We just need a bit more inspiration :lol:

Me spending my days missing Seo Jun a lot :hotinhere2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2