Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

18 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

We have to save money to buy the masks if it is true then. Lol. Whatever it is, now I have special list on my every month budget: Seo Jun's things. :lol::lol::lol:

Lol, oh yeah… I would rather spend on Seo Jun’s endorsed goods :grin:

by the way if I understood correctly during the blibli rooftalks when they asked him what his online order would look like , he seemed to have mentioned badminton rackets and something about masks in the current situation / since he endorses them or something like that…any of our community members who are Indonesian can you confirm please?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

I would fall off my bed if someone yelled like that let alone PSJ :joy: I love him to bits but I would rather hear him say “I love you” or something more gentle first thing in the morning :love:

Other actors/idols when asked to make wake up alarm message “darling/honey/etc. wake up, please”… 

Seo Jun: “WAKE UP!” 

Good Morning Ugh GIF by Demic

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Wow our Seojun in Gyopo hairtsyle looks stunning :love: despite a very short appearance in a simple t-shirt. It's not his personal clothing right? :joy:

So it's not the outfit on his IG post. K-jeomjus' speculation isn't always true lol

What now? New CF deal?? :kaching1: Yeah it looks like a mask product.. or probably something like for a campaign? :rubchin:

@Jeomju1216 About the mask, it was he talking about his hopes for current situation. He said that he didn't wear mask properly before the pandemic, but he wore it as a preventative from catching a cold. So he suggests everyone now better to always wear mask and exercise regularly to keep being healthy. And he hopes that vaccine soon can be distibruted more widely throughout the country :)

@serenilmauve 

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Other actors/idols when asked to make wake up alarm message “darling/honey/etc. wake up, please”… 

Lmao the gif is so on point :lol:

• Like 6

So it's not his private clothing :joy: The thing for CF or MV is it needs several takes for particular scene but in the end, you only come out for a few seconds lol. But it shows how loyal he is as a friend. He took the time to come in the midst of his busy schedule to support his friend's new work, even though it was only for a short appearance. Their friendship is the sweetest. Wooga fam is the best :heart:

I laughed and was confused when he smelled Peakboy's hand after shaking hands lmao. Our king of adlib :lol: 

Another k-jeomju speculation, that he wears a mask he's never seen wearing before in RP, so it's probably true that the pics earlier are for mask CF :joy:

• Like 8

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

New Track Record! Filming a Peakboy MV;))

Yay, we were hoping we would get one vlog today. Seo Jun making an extra attempt to promote his friend, awww. They cut the first scene they shot didn’t they ? The one where PSJ hilariously smells his hands :joy: Their friendship is so well cherished :hahah!: A mysterious mask appears at the end, it’s not the generic KF94 masks he usually wears :rubchin:

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

ROFL, that’s how I would spring from bed, that gif though :joy: :lol:

@Anjalifairy thanks for the translation :kiss_wink: suddenly Seo jun and masks in a single conversation have taken a different meaning… he’s definitely on to something :mask:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Aww..new vlog :happy2:so fast considering the MV was just released. This is also his way of supporting his friend..sweet..but too bad the PD cut his first scene

He looks really thin here to me..thinner than the Blibli event. This must have been shot before Blibli right? Or after? 

Aha..mask CF, i like the mask already. I hope it will come to my country lol!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

He looks really thin here to me..thinner than the Blibli event. This must have been shot before Blibli right? Or after? 

I think he’s lost quite a lot of weight in general, perhaps the Blibli one is more recent and he wore a suit that helps a bit too. I hope he can get back to his usual weight soon after Conpia’s filming ends.

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

His team finally decided to release something time relevant for once xD They usually love to be late for couple of months :joy:

Lol yes, so they must have had the footage for a while to prep for a timely launch. Good job to his YT team this time round :glasses:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy You gotta love how Seo Jun called Peakboy “giant” :joy: There is not a lot of people in industry who would make him feel this way xD

Lol yeah we are so used to seeing him towering other people, but when next to peakboy he looks so smol :joy:

14 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Anjalifairy thanks for the translation :kiss_wink: suddenly Seo jun and masks in a single conversation have taken a different meaning… he’s definitely on to something :mask:

Yes glad that he always has something new to anticipate :happy2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRxvbW3Nk97/?utm_medium=copy_link

Another project to hold to commemorate his 10th debut anniversary. This time is a collaboration of Byeolha x Seojun Ddobagi. They will install electronic Ad at a bus shelter.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/gummy-expresses-her-desire-to-be-in-we-got-married-with-park-seo-joon

Idk about you guys, but i just found it out, that in 2014 interview, singer Gummy expressed her desire to be in "We Got Married" with Park Seojun :D

But what i want to highlight is why she chose him..

Gummy said, "The common opinion among the people in my agency is that I'd need to be with somebody younger. �They had their eyes on an actor. �I find Park Seo Joon charismatic. �I thought he was good at acting since his debut. �Rather than looking at the appearance, I find someone cool if they sing well as a singer or act well as an actor. �As a rookie, Park Seo Joon was comfortable and did a good job, and he immediately rose up right away."

The interview was in 2014, and Seojun just had one project as a male lead at the time. I know currently we have on-going list of Seojun's celebrity fangirls (and fanboys too) but it's just amazing knowing someone already admired and acknowledged his acting skill and drawed into his charisma in his early career :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Anjalifairy and not only her, the people in her agency also had the same opinion. Probably now they all say "see we knew he would be this successful actor" :blush:

And Gummy did get an ideal husband by her standard right? :blush:JJS is a good actor and plus also a good singer..lucky for her:)

I wonder what he would have been like if he had joined WGM..probably we would see Hyun Tae again..lol! 

I noticed that around the venue of the video making, there was not many tall people, mmm i think none..so those two were giants themselves :)

• Like 6