Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ fans sent coffeetruck support for Conpia set 

Wow, so cool…I hope there comes a day when our fandom can send him one as well :Please:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Throwback to Summer Vacation;))))

So cute, I’ll have to rewatch his episodes now :elated:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

59 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

The latest Essa Sofa pictorials are so awesome. :love:  Too bad there is no Essa Sofa market yet in my country as I have plan to change sofa actually and Essa looks so comfy. :blush:

Btw @serenilmauve which fandom sent the foodtruck/coffetruck? It is nice. 

@junvely said it’s Seojun ddobagi;))) 

I want to buy sofa too :lol:

I low key need everything he is advertising :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Woohoo! Congrats Chamdahan! :approves: Also you did a great job in choosing your endorser :piggydance:

Btw, Will Seojun really show up in Blibli show? I mean if yes, is it his part pre-recorded or live? :rubchin: It looks like they have some exciting contents for Seojun :winkx:

• Like 4

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting look like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Woohoo! Congrats Chamdahan! :approves: Also you did a great job in choosing your endorser :piggydance:

Btw, Will Seojun really show up in Blibli show? I mean if yes, is it his part pre-recorded or live? :rubchin: It looks like they have some exciting contents for Seojun :winkx:

That's what I wanna know about Blibli too. I dont think it will be live from Seo Jun's side but let's see. It is interesting with all their campaigns now. I hope Blibli works well with Seo Jun and they can increase their market share. :blush:

Congrats to Chamdahan. Edelkochen also win the awards right? :blush:

Btw @serenilmauve, I think we really will spend much money on all Seo Jun's things for sure. Lol. Calling @ivanovie25 & @Jeomju1216:winkx:

• Like 5

@serenilmauve It was in hot summer they filmed that scene. How many retakes did they do for that chase scene? Poor Hyuntae~ :lol:

@Gisell Gisell Yeah i guess it's pre-recorded for him but let's see! I miss that handsome visual gracing my screen :love:

Just a channel with collections of Seojun IG video posts (including instastory). Some of them are no longer on his IG.

• Like 7