Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy The thing I noticed about Seo Jun is that he is natural caretaker. He will joke around with you, tease you, make it seem like you don’t need his help or he will not give you a hand, but he actually cares a lot and he will always help no matter what. He will always step up to help and take care. You can see it from the way he always helps around his family, friends, co-stars and staff members. You can see it from his bts videos, news, Youn’s Stay and Youn’s Kitchen. The way he brought his family together, the way his co-stars always thankful for him taking the time to help them with their scenes and most importantly the way his friends always say, that no matter what Seo Jun is there for them. And he actually shows it. He just someone, who enjoys taking care of everyone around him. A big heart, who makes people around himself comfortable in his reassuring presence

Thats why I admire and love him more and more.:heart: So happy to see Seo Jun and Wooga Squads. The best squad ever.  I really cannot stop looking at Seo Jun. He is hella fine and handsome. :love: 

Wooga Squad should have their own variety show but all of them are so busy with their own schedules. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Awww, Seo Jun is so cute here :glee:I think it’s during his first fan meeting in Japan. His self vlog moment at 1:40 is so adorable :kiss_wink: I have no idea what he was saying, but looking at him in the video made me happy anyways :hooray2:Also looks like Mr. Yang travelled with him during his overseas events at the time.

This was in 2016 right? so Mr. Yang and he were still in Key East agency at that time. They have been close friends from the beginning :)

He was still in his old apartment, i can see the different closet from the now apartment as shown in youtube..He's so cute :wub: i wish i could see his collections of sneakers lol

• Like 6

I love Seo Jun in She was pretty,  but this filming site is clearly a fire hazard :dizzy: Why would they put fire so close to his beautiful face. I think he was worried as well with how carelessly they were handling the fire around him. I’m glad he had the presence of mind to move away when the fire seemed to get out of control. 

33 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

This was in 2016 right? so Mr. Yang and he were still in Key East agency at that time. They have been close friends from the beginning :)

I think it dates back to April 2015, and yeah this was while both Seo Jun and Mr. Yang were still with KeyEast. I would think Seo Jun would have treated Mr. Yang as his mentor at the time more than a friend given how Mr. Yang spotted his talent and enrolled Seo Jun at KeyEast. You’re right it must have evolved into an equal partnership / friendship now a days. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Who decided to create Parasite sunglasses lmfao

Excellent idea right? And Seo Jun ends up winning it !! He looked so good in them , the best :coolshades:

PHS is always not there to take selfie with them and always added in post-production :lol:

Poor thing, bad timing Big Hero GIF

I think I can’t see the photos you’re posting :tired:

Photos?? I didn’t post any lately. I’m only posting YT videos. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Thats why I admire and love him more and more.:heart: So happy to see Seo Jun and Wooga Squads. The best squad ever.  I really cannot stop looking at Seo Jun. He is hella fine and handsome. :love: 

Wooga Squad should have their own variety show but all of them are so busy with their own schedules. 

@Gisell Gisell, I am, too! So NICE to see The Wooga Squad got together for this special event. Choi Woo Shik thanked them for coming despite their busy schedules.  I love how they keep their friendship strong even with their busy schedules. Their friendship is genuine. They're funny when they asked to answer the question about what Choi Woo Shik had picked as his most attractive physical features in a past interview. PSJ & V were teasing him about his "body"  Woo shik has daebak guests in his FM. I love how this group support each other in every way they can. They ROCK! So COOL to see so many stars in one frame.  :happy2:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

:yaaa:He looks so fine and glowing despite he said he lost 4kg of his weight bcs of his role :wub: He recommends Tabata work out if you're a person who lives a hectic life. I tried it once but such high intense work out doesn't fit me. I had a bad muscle soreness after :joy: This video zooming in his hands is such a blessing for someone like me who obsesses with his pretty hands :relaxed:

W is working out the english subs. Can't wait :blush:

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

Sounds like he said he’s getting English lessons too - but I don’t know if the auto translate is accurate but if so that’s exciting! Because he could be working on his English for the Marvel Production ! :issohappy:

• Like 10

@Anjalifairy even Woo Shik himself looked puzzled for a moment :joy: Seo Jun was like “are you sure question is not a tricky one or something?” :lol:

True friendship is always about teasing and hardcore roasting xD 

He always talks about wanting to improve his English and I actually see it from how much cleaner his pronunciation nowadays compared to 5 years ago. But English is all about practice. Even in Youn’s Stay 3 of them, who knows English, were either born in English speaking country, studied there or migrated to US for significant amount of time. 

Seo Jun is also actively supported Woo Shik on his IG :blush:

• Like 8

@serenilmauve Even Wooshik wasn't sure with the answer itself lol. You're right, true friendships is about roasting each other but no one feeling offended :lol:

Yeah, that's why i admire his pronunciation so much although maybe it doesn't perfectly sound like native english speaker but it's getting clearer! What's the point of sounding like native anyway when his pronunciation sounds sexy already :tounge_xd:

Btw, it's already July 7 in SK. It's his military enlistment date, right?

images-1.jpg

images-3.jpg

13 years already passed. Ah.. time flies :blush:

P.S. thanks to @cindaga for reminding me that it is already July 7 in SK :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

@Anjalifairyahhhh that makes more sense haha thank you for clarifying. Although I’m sure he’s still taking them too regardless of Marvel (maybe not currently though due his busy schedule) since he wants to keep his options open for any works that require him to speak English. And I agree his pronunciation has improved so much. Loved watching him speak in Youn’s Stay 3 - he seemed more confident :) 

I really wish I can watch his fan meet again but subbed :sad1:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Btw, it's already July 7 in SK. It's his military enlistment date, right?

13 years already passed. Ah.. time flies :blush:

P.S. thanks to @cindaga for reminding me that it is already July 7 in SK :D

hahaha you’re welcome 

Happy 7th of July Seojuniiie 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 6