Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

"Be our male lead"... Ranking of current drama actors revealed by the industry

◆1st place: Park Seo-joon (6 votes)

The hottest male actor in the drama industry is Park Seo-joon. Park Seo-joon, who debuted in 2011, first appeared in a drama through 'Dream High 2'. Afterwards, Park Seo-joon, who made his face known to the public with 'Pots of gold' and 'One Warm Word', captured the hearts of women by winning the romantic male lead in the drama 'Witch's Love'. 

In 2017, he took on the role of Go Dong-man, the main character of the youth romance 'Fight for My Way', and the following year, he played the role of Lee Young-joon, the main character of 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim', leading the drama's popularity and solidifying his position. In particular, last year, the drama 'Itaewon Class' led to a great box office success. 

Park Seo-joon recently expanded his acting on the screen beyond the drama. He is concentrating on filming the new movie 'Dream' by director Lee Byung-hun and the movie 'Concrete Utopia', which is an adaptation of the webtoon 'Joyful Bullying'. As the news of appearing in the Hollywood movie 'Captain Marvel 2' has spread beyond Korea, there is only one thing left to do is increase Park Seo-joon's status.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001609240

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

So proud of him :wub:  The lawn glistened like Seo Jun's future..lol

This the first news I read this morning, so so proud of him. Great start to the weekend  :wow1:

The first image of the movie 'Concrete Utopia' released... "I'm already looking forward to it"

The screenplay cover photo of the movie 'Concrete Utopia' has been released, raising expectations. 

The published image is a scenario cover, depicting a concrete apartment and a person climbing a ladder around the apartment. A monster-like figure surrounds the apartment, creating a tense atmosphere.

'Concrete Utopia' is a disaster thriller film adapted from the second part 'Joyful Neighbors' of the webtoon 'Joyful Bullying'. It tells the story of the survivors gathering in the only remaining 'Imperial Palace Apartment' in Seoul, which was devastated by a great earthquake. 

In addition, Lee Byung-hun, Park Seo-joon, and Park Bo-young have confirmed their casting as the main characters, and it has gathered topics. 

In 'Concrete Utopia', Lee Byung-hun took on the role of 'Young-tak', a temporary resident representative who leads the 'Hwanggung Apartment' with decisive determination and action in a crisis situation. He plays a character who doesn't mind any risk to protect his apartment from outsiders.

Park Seo-joon is an ordinary salaryman who catches the eye of 'Young-tak' and is selected, and then transforms into 'Min-seong', who becomes his reliable assistant. He was a faithful husband and civil servant, but as he faces a crisis, he gradually changes drastically. 

Lastly, Park Bo-young was cast as Min-seong's wife 'Myeonghwa'. He is a nurse who is a warm and hard person who calmly takes care of the injured even in extreme situations, challenging an attractive character with humanity and strength.

Netizens who saw this showed various reactions, such as "The combination is good, but the image looks really fun", "It's so amazing that Park Bo-young and Park Seo-joon are coming out as a couple".

Meanwhile, the movie 'Concrete Utopia' is currently shooting for a release next year.

Source: http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14611512

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

IYess.. Our Seo Jun is the really the hottest. :heart2beat:Very proud of him. Everyone is eyeing on him. :love:

I cannot stop smiling seeing the Blibli ads. Finally I know he is really the BA. Lol. It is true "Because U are number 1, Seo Jun". The one and the only one for me. Blibli and Seo Jun celebrates the same 10th Anniversary. :heart:

And our Coach Hongdae, why you are so hella handsome and manly? Really cannot wait to watch it even though it is still in my Dream. Really love all his outfits especially the orange Nike. Lol. I cannot wait the comment from SHM as well. :blush:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun photos during Midnight Runners promotion 

Sometimes i love his hair in lighter tone like Dong Man but sometimes i love him in black hair like sexy coach Hong Dae..can't decide lol :sweat_smile:

Btw, what is this about? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Sometimes i love his hair in lighter tone like Dong Man but sometimes i love him in black hair like sexy coach Hong Dae..can't decide lol :sweat_smile:

Same here, this indecisiveness I genuinely enjoy going back and forth though :joy:

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

The way Ji Sung Joon talked about Kim Hye Jin and smiled remembering her, how can anyone ever doubt, that he was already in love with her before she even decided to glam up her style :lol:

100%. There’s no two ways about that, Ji Sung fell for Hye Jin way before he knew it. On the topic of Ji Sung, his stylist on his drama deserves a lot of kudos :approves:Ji Sung was one of the best dressed protagonist in a drama PERIOD. Add that with Seo Jun’s extraordinary charm just how good he looked in “She was pretty” :coolshades:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jeomju1216 said:

100%. There’s no two ways about that, Ji Sung fell for Hye Jin way before he knew it. On the topic of Ji Sung, his stylist on his drama deserves a lot of kudos :approves:Ji Sung was one of the best dressed protagonist in a drama PERIOD. Add that with Seo Jun’s extraordinary charm just how good he looked in “She was pretty” :coolshades:

It’s like some of them deliberately trying to twist the facts to suit their narrative, huh? XD

He drew Kim Hye Jin with all her fizzy hair and bright red freckles, for God’s sake lol And second lead saw him taking photos of Hye Jin on the beach. Even second lead got the fact, that Ji Sung Joon is now again in love with same Kim Hye Jin… 

Yes! His wardrobe was even ahead of the time, truly a fashion forward editor;) Also who can forget how much buzz his hair created :smooches3:

• Like 6
  • Love 2