Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

yeah, i thought they would release the subbed shows. They didn't even re-upload the whole show :sweat_smile:

@Anjalifairy really? wow..he's the only korean actor there, that's something. Keep growing and shining SJ, let them get even more jealous..hahaha

I've never seen this..i wonder what photoshoot this is? The atmosphere is relaxing 

• Like 9

@Anjalifairy Hahaha..i can imagine the chaos at that time :joy: thanks for the info..No wonder Simba can play around while he poses since it's for a calendar. 

But as much as i love cats and dogs, i just couldn't put their fur in my mouth lol! 

Anyway..i've been meaning to ask you, why is Lee Young Joon is using kun at the end of his sentences? is it a dialect? or some sort of a formal speech?

• Like 7

@ivanovie25 Me too! I can even barely hug them like the way Seojun hug or squeeze Simba. All i can do is only lightly touch them :lol:

Oh yeah.. i can't remember exactly his dialogues but i noticed he speaked that way quite often. It's not dialect:) kun/군 is like when you learn or realize something and then you talk to yourself "oh, apparently...". It's informal form, same with ku na/구나. The formal form is kun yo/군요. 

https://instagram.com/stories/kalliart/2606555867888253205?utm_medium=share_sheet

What invitation is this? Chanel again? I see also Jenny, Gong Yoo, Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Go Eun, etc. :rubchin:

• Like 8

I can hold them and hug them, but just not to my face or my mouth..:D

I see..so it's just the way he speaks and since he's talking to miso and his subordinates he just uses the informal form

I have seen those invitations around the internet a couple of months ago..i think maybe it's the invitation for yesterday's event? But why aren't there any news about it? 

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 Is it same invitation as couple months ago? I don't think so. But i will check again coz i think i or someone posted it here at that time. Also OP writes on his insta story "I'm going to fly away again today"(?). That's why i thought it's something new from today. But i'll check to make sure :D

• Like 8

Depends on if it’s your dog or cat or someone else. When it’s your own it becomes part of our family and soul and it’s easy to hug and kiss them lol All people who I know owns pets love all animals but more affectionate with their own;)) 

@Anjalifairy That’s not fair :crybaby:

@ivanovie25  Seo Jun on unstoppable ride up and higher than before :smirk:

I Got You Heart GIF by Tristen J. Winger

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQuomlYtoFJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Exclusive Released. Unrevealed story of Park Seojun at Dream filming set. This friday at 6PM KST on Megabox M youtube channel.

Yippieee! :highonflowers:

Are they slowing starting promotion or what??? :wut: 

Did they film additional scenes? Or will they overseas??? When??? How??? Why so many questions and so little answers? 
Reply Answer Me GIF by memecandy

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 4

@serenilmauve First, i don't wanna set my hope too high coz remember how they trolled us with super short duration of script reading content :joy: But! Anything short is better than nothing :rickroll:

I know right.. so many questions going on in my head. :wut: Probably like behind the story of last year's shooting? :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve First, i don't wanna set my hope too high coz remember how they trolled us with super short duration of script reading content :joy: But! Anything short is better than nothing

I know right.. so many questions going on in my head. Probably like behind the story of last year's shooting? 

Yes, but I still can get rid of excitement lol This movie was in production for so long now xD 

Also, isn’t it too early??? Like I know they still want to remind people it’s coming, but they don’t have dates for shooting overseas, nor the date of release… :tears:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQuomlYtoFJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Exclusive Release. Unrevealed story of Park Seojun at Dream filming set. This friday at 6PM KST on Megabox M youtube channel.

Yippieee! :highonflowers:

Aaaaah I really can't wait. Thank you @Anjalifairy 

Finally we will see Yoon HongDae's look. Omg look at him looks so dazzling in the picture :wub: I feel like PR team starts working to remind fans that this movie still exists :D

Edited by junvely
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yes, but I still can get rid of excitement lol This movie was in production for so long now xD 

Also, isn’t it too early??? Like I know they still want to remind people it’s coming, but they don’t have dates for shooting overseas, nor the date of release… :tears:

Yeah i feel like they don't want to lose any slightest momentum even in the midst of uncertainty. Kinda unique strategy.. they know the 2 main leads have huge fanbases :joy:

2 minutes ago, junvely said:

Aaaaah I really can't wait. Thank you @Anjalifairy 

Finally we will see Yoon HongDae's look. Omg look at him looks so dazzling in the picture :wub: I feel like PR team starts working to remind fans that this movie still exists :D

Oh yess! Looking so good in that football jersey :love:

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy I’m like a little kid “I don’t want reminders, give me something certain” lmfao Also I still can’t wrap my head around his schedule :lol:

I know it’s probably much more easier than I’m imagining, but I want squeeze everything into short period of time, because we don’t have enough information :joy: 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I’m like a little kid “I don’t want reminders, give me something certain” lmfao Also I still can’t wrap my head around his schedule :lol:

I know it’s probably much more easier than I’m imagining, but I want squeeze everything into short period of time, because we don’t have enough information :joy: 

Really.. this is unique but more like strange to me that they have dropped the promotional materials when everything still uncertain (but maybe only for us, not for them :joy:). Seems like becoming Seojun's handphone or wall or fly at Awesome building should be taken seriously now :surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5