Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 9/13/2018 at 2:03 AM, Cecentre said:

Thank you!! If we want to count on me, please pass down your knowledge on where to get the news for me so I can hold the fort while you're goneeee

I generally just use Instagram because information is so damn fast. And there are multiple fan accounts in twitter that update all sorts :D i'm really just a curious person in general so...

ahhh I'm about to post appreciation photos but he suddenly updated 

that's good. he's having free time in LA. B)

anyway i hope people who keeps on being annoying about his instagram would just let him and leave him alone.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, shhai said:

ahhh I'm about to post appreciation photos but he suddenly updated 

that's good. he's having free time in LA. B)

anyway i hope people who keeps on being annoying about his instagram would just let him and leave him alone.

Oh yes I heard that he updated too from my sister! Since you said before that he's filming for the movie in LA right now, they probably are having some breaks in the middle :3

Now... *ready to throw hands* are there people who are annoying and hateful on his Instagram? It's been a while since I follow actors around and I forgot anti-fans are a pain to deal with ==

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 11:35 AM, Cecentre said:

Now... *ready to throw hands* are there people who are annoying and hateful on his Instagram? It's been a while since I follow actors around and I forgot anti-fans are a pain to deal with ==

Spoiler

They aint anti fans but i dont consider them actual fans either. :unsure: literally fighting over a ship. they dont care about him, they only care about the ship and what ship is real. but there are those entitled fans as well who think they know what's best for him. ughh

that's my rant for the day. im sorry. 

he does look tired, probably why he has glasses on. he still has long way to go for filming.

anyway i appreciate his body guard so much. he seem so attentive and very reliable. 

Also a reminder to vote for him on STARPLE app guys!! :lol:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/337638-park-seo-joon-박서준-パクソジュン-朴叙俊-~❤❤-completed-drama-what-is-wrong-with-secretary-kim-2018-upcoming-movie-the-divine-fury-2019/?do=findComment&comment=21243272

• Like 1

17 hours ago, shhai said:

that's my rant for the day. im sorry. 

Don't be sorry! This is a safe space to share :3 Also you express yourself so respectfully no one would be mad if they have a different opinion on this :3 To answer your reply though

Spoiler

Honestly I don't care what people ship, as long as they don't bother the real celebrity that is affected by this. Being shipped with your coworker and friends is such an uncomfortable thing for anyone to feel, and it’s worse that some people are fighting about it on his Instagram. It must have been a headache for him if he reads through them :<

• Like 3

His instagram update!

Also repost from AboutPSJ twitter account:

Anyone knows what he's talking about? :3

@shhai I laughed when I looked at those Woongjin Rental photos XD When I looked at the first few photos I had no idea what the promotion is about and I was like 'was this a government ad promoting healthy lifestyle' LOLL 

• LOL 1

ughh his update. his proportions are sooo amazing. 

and he looked good in hanbok. :wub: unfortunately, I don't know what he said but i think its just special greeting message since its chuseok in SK.

riiight he looks so satisfied in those Woongjin photos, i was wondering what could be the concept of these ads lmaoo. 

• Like 1

i love that he always stays far away but keeps getting shoved on the center. :joy:

i mean i know its cultural thing for them but its one of those things that says a lot how mindful he is. 

also this. as someone who can be awkward in real life, this is making me sooo relieved how considerate he can be. what a precious guy. btw. i miss him and Yumi together. 

• Like 1

[Translation: PSJ is nominated for Top Excellence Award at Korea Drama Awards for his performance as Lee Young Joon in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. The award will happen on October 2nd.]

Huh so it seems like there are two award events going on or may be one of them report the wrong information?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cecentre said:

Huh so it seems like there are two award events going on or may be one of them report the wrong information?

Oh yes. There will be Korean Drama Awards and then APAN Star Awards. He got Top Excellence nomination for KDA and 2 nominations for APAN, which is Top Excellence and Kstar Award (done by voting in Starple app). He only got 2nd place there, unfortunately. Hopefully he could attend or win an award. 

Anyway I was absent for a long while, because college is finally getting hectic. :sweatingbullets: 

But I finally started watching I Summon You Gold. However i didn't watch everything, just getting though his screen time which was surprisingly a good amount. Almost everyone had their fair share of time which I guess was better to fill up 50 eps. I'm not really that familiar with family dramas.

The script and the story can sometimes go in circles lmao but It was amusing to see PSJ's chemistry with his mom and Baek Jin Hee. I think he got an interesting character to work with at the time. And he really shined for a rookie. I mean, looking back, his acting there is not as polished compared to now. There were scenes where he cant control his expressions carefully resulting to whacky faces he unconsciously made which was cute btw, still you can already see the making of a good actor. :D 

One of my favorite moments tho was when his character  fights back to his step mom. When he gets really rough and talks back, tension rises. 

I think he was already really good as a rookie. Now he just needs to work on diverse roles and broaden his filmography. Which i'll be glad to witness as a fan. BTW I'm planning to watch Warm Words next. I really want another serious and emotionally ridden character for him, a complex and morally grey character or straight up villain but it needs to be interesting.  

• Like 1