Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@shhai these updates are great thank you so much! What would this thread be like without you lmao I don't even know where to find updates on this :joy:

12 hours ago, shhai said:

Also.. this photos is making me really want him to appear in a project together with either Son Ye jin or Lee Bo Young

I know right? I thought the same when I was looking at the photos. He looks visually pleasing with both of them :heart: I knew he looks good with older ladies

12 hours ago, shhai said:

Taiwanese actor Jasper Liu update

"I met everyone's vice president." Trans by @hazel9988 on Twitter

with Indonesian actress Tatjana Saphira 

These are my favorites because it's so nice seeing actors fanboy/fangirl over other actors and it seems like these two are super excited to see PSJ haha

There's some more on @AboutPSJ twitter:

He's just so cute!! Look at the embarrassed man!!

• Like 1

[090518] PSJ is reported to be at Dodgers Stadium in LA:

Lucky LA-ers I can't believe he's so close but so far away :bawling:

DmXz_b8U0AAwz6f.jpg

Spoiler

DmXtD7PUUAAnugS.jpg

DmXrDMiVsAEqqN9.jpg

DmXtEeZU4AE8pLr.jpg

So good to see that he's having a good time and is having a vacation :heart:

Also more ZioZia photoshoot :3

• Like 1

AHHHH he looked so good and just having the time. He loves baseball so much, it used to be his dream. :lol: Thank you for the update!! 

@Cecentre its almost 10 years of fangirling i get to know my way in of knowing bits of info lol. no seriously, instagram is just really freaking fast. 

Also i've been waiting for Ziozia winter photoshoot!! 

BTW, I guess this is an update for his movie?? 

I've seen some casting calls for Saja and it seems some parts of the film will be shoot in LA. Hence, why he flew suddenly. I was wondering because even his kfans didn't know. 

But does this mean we'd get to see more of him speaking in English. :o I wonder how he's improving. He seem really interested in learning and even some of his close friends can speak well in English, hence why he's learning pretty fast. lol I just love it when he's speaking in other language. :wub:

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 1:38 AM, Cecentre said:

I know right? I thought the same when I was looking at the photos. He looks visually pleasing with both of them :heart: I knew he looks good with older ladies

:joy: Lets hope next will be noonas again. or please be Son Ye jin

• Like 2

21 hours ago, shhai said:

its almost 10 years of fangirling i get to know my way in of knowing bits of info lol. no seriously, instagram is just really freaking fast

Lmaooo the only news source I know is About PSJ twitter, so we will have to rely on you for more detailed and exclusive news okayyy :joy:

20 hours ago, shhai said:

:joy: Lets hope next will be noonas again. or please be Son Ye jin

*quiet chanting in the back* Son Ye Jin. Son Ye Jin. Son Ye jin

Honestly Lee Bo Young would be just as perfect. Or Jun Ji Hyun. Or maybe any noonas for me lmaooo. Not only does he look good with noonas, I think he'll learn from the more experienced actresses too! It's always good to work with the senior actors!!

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 8:32 PM, Cecentre said:

*quiet chanting in the back* Son Ye Jin. Son Ye Jin. Son Ye jin

Hi everyone! I just happened to see PSJ and SYJ pictures from Seoul International Dramas Awards so I stopped by this thread and saw your post. I just want to comment that PSJ was in the same movie with Son Ye Jin “Be with you”. He played her grownup son at the end of the movie :joy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Hi everyone! I just happened to see PSJ and SYJ pictures from Seoul International Dramas Awards so I stopped by this thread and saw your post. I just want to comment that PSJ was in the same movie with Son Ye Jin “Be with you”. He played her grownup son at the end of the movie :joy:

Hi there! Welcome to the thread! We're so quiet over here lately TT_TT Oh yes he did! I knew it because my sister watched "Be with you" and went "the cameo guy at the end is very cute" which is why I started watching PSJ to begin with XD I wish they could act together in like a drama or a movie or something, although I doubt that she would go into another noona-dongsaeng romance :/ 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cecentre said:

Hi there! Welcome to the thread! We're so quiet over here lately TT_TT Oh yes he did! I knew it because my sister watched "Be with you" and went "the cameo guy at the end is very cute" which is why I started watching PSJ to begin with XD I wish they could act together in like a drama or a movie or something, although I doubt that she would go into another noona-dongsaeng romance :/ 

Agree! I doubt she will have another noona-dongsaeng romance :) it’s quiet here because everyone is joining PSJ-PMY shippers thread. That thread is very popular   :lol:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Agree! I doubt she will have another noona-dongsaeng romance :) it’s quiet here because everyone is joining PSJ-PMY shippers thread. That thread is very popular   :lol:

Hopefully sometime in the future they will get together for a project :3 We did have a couple people here like @shhai and @my0therside who update our thread, but it seems we haven't had any news about him since his visit in LA :(( Oh I didn't participate in it, but I know how popular PSJ-PMY thread is judging on how often it comes up on top :)Every time I saw the thread I just wishfully hope some PSJ fans will jump over here and talk to us too lol

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, shhai said:

You can vote by downloading the app here

Adroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.starple.kstar

IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/starple/id1431634008?mt=8

I know its very late. And quite a lot has happened surrounding this. But hopefully more fans can see this and they can support as well. :)

I'm a PPC shipper so sorry if I offend PSJ fans here , but the reason I have to quote this is because there's some controversy about this voting.

PSJ is behind in votes from 1st place because of manipulation in voting.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 9:32 AM, Cecentre said:

Lmaooo the only news source I know is About PSJ twitter, so we will have to rely on you for more detailed and exclusive news okayyy :joy:

i love AboutPSJ ! They're very dedicated and just a reliable international fanpage. Thank goodness to them. I also just rely on others for more info tbh. I'm glad you appreciate my posts :D 

@thi2018 Hi!! Thank you for visiting the thread. I havent watched the film as a whole, only Seo Joon's cameo lol but Son Ye Jin has always been a great actress with good filmography. 

Regarding with Noona-Dongsaeng romance, I doubt PSJ would also do one again not when his previous drama with the same trope was popular. (Witch's Romance is somewhat decent when it comes to popularity but it boosted PSJ's career a lot and almost everyone knew the bed scene in ep 2 lol)

Anyway, It doesn't have to be noona romance tho, it could be anything outside romance genre. There are still big chance for them to work together :lol:

I might get strong opinion here regarding with the ParkPark ship lol  but I noticed most people there are PMY fans or just fan of the ship. That's just observation tho. Still, they're always welcome here. :) 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I like to share this. PSJ sings so well that Ye-jin unnie praised him :)

Yahhh. It's so cute of the actors to acknowledge each other :wub: *Please work together in the future!!*

43 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

I'm a PPC shipper so sorry if I offend PSJ fans here , but the reason I have to quote this is because there's some controversy about this voting.

PSJ is behind in votes from 1st place because of manipulation in voting.

Don't worry, you didn't offend anyone. I'm aware of fans not being able to verify emails and other issues on the app. Its kinda sad that others resort to this than doing it fairly. Hopefully, it can be fixed as soon as possible but I kinda doubt it. Just vote diligently and support them. Or spread it more to other fans who can help. Our man is internationally more popular so yeah, its kinda weird this is happening.

Let's just hope our biases will get more recognition in a fair judgement instead in the future.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, thi2018 said:

I like to share this. PSJ sings so well that Ye-jin unnie praised him :)

Awww that's so sweet! Thank you for sharing :heart: I'm always here for positive interactions between actors who haven't worked together :D 

22 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

I'm a PPC shipper so sorry if I offend PSJ fans here , but the reason I have to quote this is because there's some controversy about this voting

Hiya welcome to the thread! You're definitely not offending anyone because you're super respectful and nice with your comment! I honestly have very little information about this reward, so thanks for telling me :3

i love AboutPSJ ! They're very dedicated and just a reliable international fanpage. Thank goodness to them. I also just rely on others for more info tbh. I'm glad you appreciate my posts :D 

I definitely imitated you and followed AboutPSJ for news info haha! I tried to rely on the Vietnamese fan club before because they are frequently updated as well, but then there are some news they published that I can't confirm on other English fan club or news so I ended up dropping them == shhai if you don't update his news, this thread will be vacant because I don't know much, so I definitely appreciate your posts :love:

Regarding with Noona-Dongsaeng romance, I doubt PSJ would also do one again not when his previous drama with the same trope was popular. (Witch's Romance is somewhat decent when it comes to popularity but it boosted PSJ's career a lot and almost everyone knew the bed scene in ep 2 lol)

Anyway, It doesn't have to be noona romance tho, it could be anything outside romance genre. There are still big chance for them to work together :lol:

True though... I haven't watched that drama but I think I know what you're talking about lmaooooo. When he's a bit older, maybe they can age him up so that they are at the same (or similar) age, then it won't be a noona-dongsaeng romance :heart: *crosses fingers for this to happen*

Anyway, some updates about him I found on AboutPSJ on twitter :blush::

- Also Domino CF:

DmsjdvOVsAAiqK4.jpg

Spoiler

Dmsje9uV4AAjbIk.jpg

Dmsjfi2V4AA31ow.jpg

Such a cutie! He's probably everywhere in Korea now lmaooo

• Like 2

On 9/9/2018 at 4:12 PM, my0therside said:

Super miss him.. how i wish he would update his ig..

I dont think we can expect an update these days... he recently deleted a ton of posts from past year and even the recent ones including his WSK thank you post. the last post now is a pic posted on september 2017. :unsure:

im not sure why he did that. (i mean even his friend choi woo shik deletes all his posts) but he's never done this before. I can only hope he can focus on filming now. 

23 hours ago, Cecentre said:

I definitely imitated you and followed AboutPSJ for news info haha! I tried to rely on the Vietnamese fan club before because they are frequently updated as well, but then there are some news they published that I can't confirm on other English fan club or news so I ended up dropping them == shhai if you don't update his news, this thread will be vacant because I don't know much, so I definitely appreciate your posts :love:

Aww... That's so nice ! Its because I love this thread a lot. You're doing great as well tho. I'm not around always and we can count on you. plus you've always been welcoming. :heart:

On 9/10/2018 at 12:03 PM, Cecentre said:

Such a cutie! He's probably everywhere in Korea now lmaooo

He does. He's basically considered cf king now.

Celebrities are really important for companies in Korea tbh. And they do help sell a ton. I just read an article about his endorsements and it said the products he's currently endorsing had increased a lot in terms of sales. And his worth had skyrocketed. B) The amount on a single cf alone is just... wow.  

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 11:40 PM, shhai said:

Aww... That's so nice ! Its because I love this thread a lot. You're doing great as well tho. I'm not around always and we can count on you. plus you've always been welcoming. :heart:

Thank you!! If we want to count on me, please pass down your knowledge on where to get the news for me so I can hold the fort while you're goneeee

@my0therside kekeke very kissable lips and a playful PSJ indeed :joy:

Anyway here are some videos for ZioZia winter with PSJ I got from AboutPSJ:

Dm4jvrvVsAAOj0R.jpg

• Like 2