Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, Cecentre said:

@shhai Such a cute ad!! I didn't know what it was but I had a gif of it saved because he was so cute!!

The photoshoot are cute too!

Whenever he looks super cute like this I always think that he's like a cute hot boy that probably all girls had a crush on they were in high school lmaooo He's cute but familiar and simple and approachable I guess??? Idk what I'm saying lol

AH HHH I know. I love Sperry x PSJ so much. Let me post some more of it 

1457037017-3006382960.jpg

large.jpg

C0Ty0j7UoAALkFZ.jpg

He made me want to buy a Sperry. He was the first Korean model too! 

He must have been that guy in high school since he said he dated quite a lot at the time lmao. 

3 hours ago, Cecentre said:

Throwback is great don't be sorry lol. Let me do a throwback as well because I cannot get enough of this:

(aka the cutest boyfriend alive -- even the song is nice!)

I had the song saved on my playlist. The singer Kim Ji Soo is his friend and they starred together before back in Dream High 2. They had a love triangle with Hyorin. :lol: I love it. Who doesn't like a boyfriend PSJ?  :wub:

• Like 1

Hi, everyone! I'm new here. I'm a fan of Park Seo Joon! He's such a great actor, he's versatile and could really deliver his roles well. Not to mention... he's so hot. :love: Recently, I've been following his dramas and movies. I'm happy there's a thread for PSJ so now I'm updated all the time! Thank you guys! :heart:

• Like 2

-PAXP-deijE.gifHere's another video of the event:

He looks so great here  :love: :love:

Some more sparkling photo of our PSJ:

39960772_890447561166124_804056320774976

39976835_890299787847568_274514919500965

Spoiler

39947238_890299997847547_599157326590509

40007805_890299657847581_495063204272013

Cr: Park Seo Joon Vietnam Fanpage

@my0therside Welcome welcome! So glad PSJ is the reason we have you up and going again on soompi ^^ I actually haven't posted in a while since January and he got me back too!

@luvxuvkuv Heyyy nice to meet another PSJ fan!! I and shhai actually talked about this earlier too! His characters have different personalities but he managed to deliver them really well! Can't wait to see how the new movie will be like :3 It seems things are going to get dark and serious in there :dizzy:
How did you guys first know PSJ? I first saw him in Hwarang but didn't get hooked until FFMW because he looked so good in there :heart:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Cecentre said:

@luvxuvkuv Heyyy nice to meet another PSJ fan!! I and shhai actually talked about this earlier too! His characters have different personalities but he managed to deliver them really well! Can't wait to see how the new movie will be like :3 It seems things are going to get dark and serious in there :dizzy:
How did you guys first know PSJ? I first saw him in Hwarang but didn't get hooked until FFMW because he looked so good in there :heart:

Hi there! I first saw him on WWWSK and I was hooked! After that I looked him up on iflix and I watched Midnight Runners and Fight For My Way. Youn's Kitchen is not available on iflix so I just watch snippets of it on youtube. I know, I have yet to watch his other dramas but I will get there! He is so talented, I love him. :love: 

I can't wait for his upcoming movie too! 

Also, I was stalking his now defunct twitter account and saw this. He's too cute. Translation says: "100 days from the time I was born I was learning how to smile in front of the camera" :blush:

• Like 2

@Cecentre thanks for the welcome..lets make this thread hot as hawt as our man Part Seo Joon

@luvxuvkuv what a great discovery! He had the makings of a great and handsome actor as early as his infancy.. wow.. sometimes it pays to stalk.. haha..please share more discoveries. i have my own version of stalking.. i probably watched almost all youtube clips of him.. just imagine the time i invested just to satisfy my cravings of him.. but then.. i guess i will never be satisfiend.. i want to know more of him!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, luvxuvkuv said:

Hi there! I first saw him on WWWSK and I was hooked! After that I looked him up on iflix and I watched Midnight Runners and Fight For My Way. Youn's Kitchen is not available on iflix so I just watch snippets of it on youtube. I know, I have yet to watch his other dramas but I will get there! He is so talented, I love him. :love: 

I can't wait for his upcoming movie too! 

Also, I was stalking his now defunct twitter account and saw this. He's too cute. Translation says: "100 days from the time I was born I was learning how to smile in front of the camera" :blush:

Haha worry not just take your time and go through his dramas and movies :3 I haven't watched all of his dramas and movies myself either :D Next stop is a witch's love and Chronicle of Evil!! 

@my0therside yes yes let's make this thread hot and active!! It used to be so quiet even during WWWSK was so popular and it made me sad but now we have a lot more people here!! Lol we probably will rely on you and @luvxuvkuv to stalk his twitter and yt to find gems that we have missed before :P 

@shhai You probably have heard this for the tenth time already lmaoo but I just looooove his smile, especially with that wrinkles around his eyes that make it clear that he smiles so widely :lol:

On 8/22/2018 at 11:18 PM, shhai said:

I had the song saved on my playlist. The singer Kim Ji Soo is his friend and they starred together before back in Dream High 2. They had a love triangle with Hyorin. :lol:

Speaking of friends, PSJ really befriended with all the male actors he acted with it seems! He became friends with Kim Jisoo because of Dream High 2, with Siwon after She was Pretty, with Park Hyung Sik and V after Hwarang, and with Kang Ha Neul after Midnight Runner. He seemed to be loved by everyone :heart:

• Like 2

Our PSJ is so handsome. He looks happy, as compared to what he looked like when he left for Phuket (he looked so tired then!). I wish he gets some quality rest before he gets back to working. :)

@Cecentre Gosh I love his smile, too. :wub:

@my0therside I think all of us feel that way! We want more and we will never be satisfied! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hi to our new followers of this thread @luvxuvkuv @my0therside !! Thank you for joining. It's always nice to have more people here, collectively bringing support towards PSJ. :heart:

tumblr_inline_orqgynt8SW1uvrc8u_540.gif

Anyway, congratulations to our dear actor!! It's interesting he does not have his movie out yet but he's charting really high up there with Along With the Gods main cast and Lee Jung Min. But then again I have very small understanding how these rankings work lol. Still, I'm happy for him. :D

• Like 4

@my0therside Aww. Simba is adorable. He likes all things cute. :lol:

23 hours ago, Cecentre said:

PSJ really befriended with all the male actors he acted with it seems! He became friends with Kim Jisoo because of Dream High 2, with Siwon after She was Pretty, with Park Hyung Sik and V after Hwarang, and with Kang Ha Neul after Midnight Runner. He seemed to be loved by everyone :heart:

right. :lol: and PSJ is also so shippable with men lmao not to mention his long time actor BFF Choi Woo Shik. And he's still close with them and still hangs out with his non celebrity friends. He seems like a really loyal friend. And speaking of.. both him and PHS attended Love Yourself concert of BTS today to support their Hwarang maknae V. :wub:  They came together at their last tour as well with Yoona.

BTS fans said they're very handsome and PSJ keeps smiling like a proud father at anything Taehyung does lmao

they're so cute. But goodness these fans are very lucky. They got to see them up close on top of enjoying a concert. When will me? lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

180828 IG post from Writer Bori 

Rough trans: "The two of my favorites ❤ Two shots good" 

They honestly look good together :D They've been paired together in cfs (amore pacific and ryo) and award shows.

I think it'll be interesting to see them again in a drama or movie. Do guys have some actors or actresses you're interested working with PSJ? 

• Like 1