Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I'm crying too:sad1: i can't believe it's over..i feel like it's only a while a go we talked about waiting for Youn's Stay to come..arrgh..

Soo..are we suing Na PD for not showing his b'day? Lol!

Well, overall tonight's episode warms my heart..i like how they back and forth show the previous guests and sweet moments they had together :blush:

Seo Jun is indeed a good kindhearted boy, he makes food for everyone and even feed them..wow..i'm really amazed by his sincerity..

And aknowledgement of his killer smile from a guy lol! :lol: oh yes Sir, his smile has melted so many hearts around the world :wub: lol!

Are they having a meet-up after that? Because there is a picture of the three of them with the british guy..or was it taken before the shooting? I'm curious...could it be there will like a special episode later on? Oh my i'm really hoping :please:

• Like 5

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Completed Variety Show “Youn’s Stay”] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Just watched the full show. Finally the show has ended. You're right @ivanovie25 it feels just yesterday we were so excited about the news of the new season and now it's already over :tears: Partly, i feel sad for no director's cut and commentary, but on the other hand, i'm grateful that it's one of my happy pills during this difficult situation. Something that i looked forward to every week. It did heal me for 12 weeks. Thanks to Na PD and team for making it happen. And also our 5 stars, each of them worked super hard. Especially Seojun, ah.. I discovered more new things again about him through this show. And it makes me admire him even more :wub: 

Yes @serenilmauve let's wait for another 1000 years for YK3 :lol: We'll patiently wait for it :D

@ivanovie25 They bumped into the british guest just last march on the street. Gosh.. how could that happen? So lucky! Can we meet them too if we stroll down the streets of Seoul? :lol:

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Soooo, is he on menu too? :smirk:

It's Sundae. If you know what i mean :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Anjalifairy hahaha..everytime i hear/read that word automatically reminds me of his lips :joy: I blame Jung Eum for this..lol!

True, i feel like i know a bit of him personally by watching YK and YS..he shows us his personalities consistently from YK2 so i'm pretty sure he's what we saw on YS, which makes me adore him even more :) like Ms. Youn, clearly she adores this young man :wub: in YK she didn't give a lot of praise about him, just that one time with Seo Jin, here it's like everytime she speaks about him, all she does is praise :D

They bumped into him? The three of them? So they must be having a gathering right? Or just them hanging out together? Soo curiouus..

Our healing program :blush:@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve  count me in..let's wait for it together 

Ah the rating is getting lower..6.6 for nation wide and 7.4 for seoul area. I hope this doesn't affect the management's decision for making YS2 or YK3 :)

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 I really wish Na PD will do YK3 next year. Hopefully next year the pandemic is over so we can travel freely. My admiration to Seo Jun is deeper and deeper. His personality is the real charm. :heart:  I really fall into him since YK2 and now YS. :heart:

So the 3 siblings hang out together? Can we have something about this. Lol. And Seo Jun is with CK now. :love:

Cant wait for the sub. Killer smile.Lol :heart3:

• Like 4

He is again cooked for everyone :love: That’s our Seo Jun. He never sat expecting, that someone would feed him after hardworking ours in kitchen, but always cooked everyone whatever they wanted;)

And Mrs.Youn again finished all her ramen cooked to her by our favorite chef;))

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, bazillion years. I’m ready to wait whatever it takes, but believe that they will film YK3 to make us happy. YS should be considered as spin-off xD So they still owe us YK3 xD

Also Na PD is now in my naughty list. They didn’t even show for one moment celebrating Seo Jun’s b-day and made him cook for himself seaweed soup. Boooo lol

@Anjalifairy Park Sundae? Why? lmfao

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell lol! I was so surprised when that guy said it..killer smile..He said it out of the blue lol! Well..i bet his smile charm is so irresistible if we meet him in real life..i can't imagine how i would react if he smiles at me in person..:heart2beat:

I think we cannot say anything when he smiles at us. Lol. :heart2beat:I kinda hate Na PD as he didnt show us all the behind the scenes especially Seo Jun's Bday. :sad1: Actually I wanna know the reaction of Tina & Maria. They should take selfie with Seo Jun, right? And ask for signature, right? At least, I will do it if I was there. I will not miss the chance to take photo with him only. Lol.

@serenilmauve Thinking of it, you are right. He is the one who always cook for them. Why they dont cook for him? Even the seaweed soup like he said he prepared by himself. Lol. This guy is the king of my heart. The one and the only one. :heart:

• Like 4

My fellow jeomjus, I have an urgent personal situation to take care of and I will be offline for a few days. I will talk to you all on the other side when things get better on my end. I wanted to give a heads up before going radio silent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Jeomju1216 oh, i hope everything is ok and you can resolve it well..fighting!

Spoiler

About YK3, i think this article and current situation have changed my mind..racism is getting worst outside Asia, i don't want Youn's family to get hurt :( unless in years to come it's finally getting better..quite shocking that 2 guest couples were actually making those kind of remarks and they knew they were recorded, i'm so disappointed..Just make YS2 instead..

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

My fellow jeomjus, I have an urgent personal situation to take care of and I will be offline for a few days. I will talk to you all on the other side when things get better on my end. I wanted to give a heads up before going radio silent. 

Fighting, dear. I believe everything will fine. :foryou:

@ivanovie25 

Spoiler

I am a bit shocked reading the articles. Why it is only up now? It is because the racism is getting worse? I think it is better they do it in Asia countries. 

• Like 3

Dunno why I really feel sad after watching the end of YS. It is hard to say goodbye. :sad1: Five amazing peoples in one show. They are really like family. :heart4: Our Seo Jun is really hardworking. Seo Jun really takes everything seriously even for variety show. He doesnt want to have any single mistakes. This guy is really perfectionist person I think. He praised Mrs. Youn and Seo Jin. I am proud that Mrs. Youn praises Seo Jun a lot. She likes all his cooking. :fullofhearts:  Seo Jun got so many nicknames from YS. Tteokgalbi master, Ramen King, Global Prince and Heart Shooters. Lol. Even a guy gasped seeing his killer smile. :love:

Gosh..I really miss him now. When we can see him again? 

• Like 4

So..they have started Utopia filming or at least pre production :glee:

@Gisell Gisell i haven't watched the subbed version, i really want yo know what they are saying in the commentary section..

Heart shooters? Lol!! :lol:

Yeah..they are like family, they are really comfortable around each other..i'm gonna miss them so much..

Oh, at least Seo Jin made the dinner, maybe it's for Seo Jun, since he made his own birthday breakfast, they didn't let him do the work that night :)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@ivanovie25

Spoiler

Racist people happen to be everywhere. It’s a real problem in our world today, sadly. But for me that’s not a reason to hide, but contrary much better to be upfront with your culture. Be proud of diversity that your culture, language and food brings to this world. So what if some rotten apples appear to be salty about YK2 cast members being Asian, we also saw a lot of nice customers and how they appreciated more korean cuisine and cast members of YK2. 
Next time YK crew should be more careful. 
YS members were nicer I guess because they came to Korea, even if half of them had no idea about SK culture they were eager to learn, but still I think YK has such a nice concept.  And good still outweighs bad.  

Omg, seriously? Seriously! They announced production months, but no date. Park Bo Young must be really busy these days. She also has an upcoming drama soon. My bet though is that Seo Jun’s role probably most prominent in the movie, because his character probably the one who would experience most character growth arc based on synopsis. We will see;)))

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve

Spoiler

Yeah..but recent situation in usa is quite alarming. I don't think i heard about other countries..I hope this anti issue won't spread globally and everything will be back to normal..

From the webtoon writer's post, it looks like today is the first script reading and Seo Jun & Bo Young also have a wedding photoshoot session :hooray:

Aww..185 cm and 158 cm..lol! They would make a cute couple..

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

So today was a script reading day for Concrete Utopia;) 

@ivanovie25 

Spoiler

It’s not like US only now started having major problem with racism against asians. It’s just asians were always quieter about what they experiencing. US has gun problems on top of their problem with racism. And media much more eager to highlight what’s happening there compared to other countries due to importance that US build for themselves over the decades of dominance. But sadly racism is still strong just basically everywhere.  Humans in general can be nasty to each other;(

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hide contents

About YK3, i think this article and current situation have changed my mind..racism is getting worst outside Asia, i don't want Youn's family to get hurt :( unless in years to come it's finally getting better..quite shocking that 2 guest couples were actually making those kind of remarks and they knew they were recorded, i'm so disappointed..Just make YS2 instead..

@ivanovie25, thanks for sharing this. I hope people should stop using "gay" as an insult. Actually, the term was originally used to mean "cheerful & bright".  :heart:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, thanks for sharing this. I hope people should stop using "gay" as an insult. Actually, the term was originally used to mean "cheerful & bright".  :heart:

Yeah you're right..i remember the song Jamaica Farewell. I was first introduced to that term when i was in middle school by my english teacher. She brought this old song and we sorted out the jumbled lyrics in pieces of paper together while singing. There i found out the original term of it :)

Anyway, i read that the filming itself started in mid April. I hope there will be a clip released from today's first script reading

@Anjalifairy you're famous again on twitter :) people are spreading your Utopia's synopsis :)

@Gisell Gisell i think photoshoots and cfs won't satisfy us right? lol! We need his works or interviews or variety shows, something that is quite up close and personal to him

Aaah...that is why he loses some weight, apparently based on the rough translation of this, his character is very tall and not so big

• Like 3